Who is Shooter? My theory that could prove to be a spoiler.

yojoe.com

Who is Shooter? My theory that could prove to be a spoiler.

First: All fans of the Marvel GI Joe go and read GI Joe Declassified. Awesome stuff.

Second: WHO is Shooter? Well, if you're paying attention I think it's kind of a no-brainer. Shooter is........................SPOILER:

That Sgt. Craig lady that shows up at the begining of the book. Short Fuze was making a big deal about her rifleman's badge and how you have to be a great shot in order to get it. Sounds like someone who I'd code name SHOOTER! (duh....... )

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Not a bad theory. It would explain why he/she didn't comment to Ace; he might have commented on her female voice.

Why do this, though? Since she's a new character, it doesn't necessarily add anything to the mythos (except to explain Shooter's being in the first episode). Of course, perhaps she isn't going to survive, which would explain why she hasn't been in any other issues.

Good theory.

im not sure about the theories your talking about cause i havent read this one but jim shooter was the editor in cheif in the original marvel series
    dom

Shooter was a white male with a beard in the Marvel run
    http://forums.yojoe.com/attachment.p...5&d=1133450288
    Last edited by Patrick A. Riley; 06-11-2006 at 07:43 PM.
    My G.I. Joe Store
    $1.99 or less bargains! (with low prices in ALL categories)
    --» Wanted

Tiline, Livingston Co., KY, USA, N. Amer., Earth, Sol Sys., Milky Way, Universe
    What I want to know is who is to the left of Hawk, who is to the left of Zap, who are the next two individuals to the right of Rock 'N' Roll, and who are the next two individuals to the right of Shooter?

As you can see, there are five monitors. Each monitor has four individuals on it. Each monitor has two on top and two on bottom. Each section has picture/bio/bio/picture. If you look at Hawk you can see part of a bio/bio/Hawk. Same for Zap.
    The guy to the right of Rock 'N' Roll might be Gung-Ho. He has a bald-head and I can't quite make out the first letter of the Code Name. It might be a "G".

I think that's just heavy shading on Shooter's face in the Marvel pic. And her skin color is simply an artist error. Yeah, that's the ticket!

Personally I think it's awesome that Shooter is Sgt. Craig. People have been griping about there not being a black female on the Joe team for YEARS. Turns out there was one there from the very beginning
    I need a 2000 Battle Armor Cobra Commander head.

it's Jim Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by dominic.18
    im not sure about the theories your talking about cause i havent read this one but jim shooter was the editor in cheif in the original marvel series
    dom
    Originally, that page in GI Joe #1 was, indeed, a nod to Jim Shooter. I think it's great that they're actually now making him (or her) into a real Joe. Great work, DDP!

I'm psyched they added Shooter in too, I love the Declasified runs, It got me back into trying to finish my long list of old comics... Sadly I ha dthem all a few years back -Childood collection. But when bills needed paying, they hit the road