Toys Identification Needed!!

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1

    Question Toys Identification Needed!!

    Hey Guys!
    I was wondering if you could help identify this figure. Figure was made in Hong Kong in 1980 and has L.R.L stamped on his leg. He has the same articulation as the vintage SW figures
    I sometimes.... can be awesome?

  2. Remove Advertisements

    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Pic would help, he may be a Star Wars fig

  4. #3

    Thumbs up Yeah Sorry Guys.

    Sorry Bout that guys.. here he is..
    http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...BlueFigure.jpg
    I sometimes.... can be awesome?

  5. Remove Advertisements

    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by NemesisEnforcerFan
    Sorry Bout that guys.. here he is..
    http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...BlueFigure.jpg
    It is definitely a vintage Star Wars figure. I think it was a Bespin Guard or something like that.

  7. #5
    yep that's the white Bespin Guard, there's a black version too

  8. #6

    Exclamation Soo..

    Quote Originally Posted by Shogi
    yep that's the white Bespin Guard, there's a black version too
    I'm not the most clued up on vintage SW figures.. but can anyone tell me why he's called the white bespin guard? I thought.. for some strange reason he would be dressed in white?

    I know I know.. it doesn't take much to confuse me.. I just thought he would be called blue bespin guard.. for some reason.
    I sometimes.... can be awesome?

  9. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by NemesisEnforcerFan
    I'm not the most clued up on vintage SW figures.. but can anyone tell me why he's called the white bespin guard? I thought.. for some strange reason he would be dressed in white?

    I know I know.. it doesn't take much to confuse me.. I just thought he would be called blue bespin guard.. for some reason.

    OK more accurately he should be called the caucasian bespin guard. The figure itself is just called Bespin Guard, but there's a white skin tone and black skin tone version of the figure

  10. #8
    They're actually two completely different molds, too. Why Kenner would make a variant of this character boggles the mind, but there you go.

    White Bespin Guard:
    http://www.rebelscum.com/VINtBespinguard1.asp

    Black Bespin Guard:
    http://www.rebelscum.com/VINtBespinguard2.asp

  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by PJDonnell
    They're actually two completely different molds, too. Why Kenner would make a variant of this character boggles the mind, but there you go.

    White Bespin Guard:
    http://www.rebelscum.com/VINtBespinguard1.asp

    Black Bespin Guard:
    http://www.rebelscum.com/VINtBespinguard2.asp

    Never realised they had different heads, I've only found the White one so far

  12. #10
    The arms and legs are different on these figures as well.

    I am glad they made two of these guys as all the Bespin figures are the best!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •