$14,000 !!

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: $14,000 !!

$14,000 !!

Wow, check this collection out!

Is it worth $14K? There are a lot of army builder figures and the vehicles look mint.

http://cgi.ebay.com/GI-JOE-COLLECTIO...QQcmdZViewItem

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Sure, if I had 14k to get it, I'd spend it. But it won't sell at that starting bid, simply because it is too high for most collectors to even consider.
    Sam
    Read my blog, or I will replace all your Argen 7 figs with Crystal Balls!

i wish someone would buy it then say they were sending a money order then not send it because thats what he does to everyone. took almost 2 months to get money from the guy and a friend of mine has been fighting with him as well. he always has an excuse like he was in the hospital or his wife died and hes strapped for cash. ok then why is he still buying toys??

theres a good reason his feedback is private

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

It should be worth that price if someone was buying it to have an instant collection they were keeping. But the only people who would buy this expensive of an auction would be the resellers who would buy the lot and sell items bit by bit. In this case, the resellers probably wouldn't make much off the lot, or at least enough to go though the process.

my 2 cents.
    "Get a life will you people! I mean look at you, look at the way you're dressed. You there, you must be almost 30, have you ever kissed a girl?" - William Shatner

If everything was sold individually, it might total $14,000.
    But since they're selling it all in one lot, the price should be lower. It's a "bulk" buy and most potential bidders would probably offer less
    My G.I. Joe Store
    $1.99 or less bargains! (with low prices in ALL categories)
    --» Wanted

I was watching it out of curiosity; I didn’t think anyone would bite at that price - Just too many $$$ for a bulk lot IMO.

Would have been interesting to see what it would have gone to if he had started it low and let it bid out. I would have been in for some sizable biding myself, but not $14K…that’s a little rich for my Joe buying budget
    "O wad some Power the giftie gie us
    To see oursels as ithers see us! "

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick A. Riley
    If everything was sold individually, it might total $14,000.
    But since they're selling it all in one lot, the price should be lower. It's a "bulk" buy and most potential bidders would probably offer less
    Agreed.

Also, I noticed that he describes the vehicles as 100% complete, but I do not see details for the figures. There is an image of a ton of accessories, but I don't see details on whether or not those 66 Vipers have their backpacks and rifles. Maybe I am not reading carefully enough.

Still, if those guys are complete, it would be a heck of a way to swell the ranks.

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    At least you get something for your 14 grand with this guy.

But check out this cats listings.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcobra_33172QQhtZ-1
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD MINT STORMSHADOW
    At least you get something for your 14 grand with this guy.

But check out this cats listings.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcobra_33172QQhtZ-1
    Woah at that dudes prices I must have $4 million bucks worth of Joes & Cobras!

I’m a millionaire and didn’t even know it WhoHoo!
    "O wad some Power the giftie gie us
    To see oursels as ithers see us! "

I'd kill for the 86 vipers and bats.
    Selling Joes all day onnna' 'bay...
    Armageddon Toys