Stuck/Stripped/Rusted Screws, O-Ring & T-Hook Replacement, Hose, Decals - Page 5

yojoe.com

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Are T-hooks still available anywhere? My Doc figure needs one (along with a left arm...ironic, hunh?).

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Yeah, I need a T hook source too, after barely played with figure from my youth was pulled out of storage and promptly crumbled multiple times. I've never had that T hook disintegrate on any of my other figures...

This is a word file with photos that explain how to repair your gijoe with screw
    enjoy

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2wjtwhznwyz

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Geez, now my '88 Destro just lost his T-hook as well. Is there no one that can provide a source for replacements? And what would be a reasonable price for the part?

My fix would be to scavenge a trashed figures legs for a replacement T-hook. Grab up some figs that have been dog toys for example.
    Shawn Carden

Rules to win a gunfight
    1. Bring your gun
    2. Invite your friends that have guns too
    3. Don't fight fair

This is great information. Thanks so much!

Question Best fix for yellowed Joes and vehicles?

What is the best method for getting sun damage out of plastics? Storm Shadow V1, sadly, appears to have soiled himself. I'd also eventually like to refresh my Skystriker. I've heard that 3 and 30 % peroxide solutions work best? (First post. Yay!)

Looks like the online stock for replacement screws and T-Hooks has dried up?
    I can't find them anywhere... help

dusted fat o-rings...
    on the 88 ferrets and nullifers the o-rings r fat and dusted not 1 crack but try and take em out and the j hook breaks....is it just me or any1 else notice this?

My Nullifier's j hook was broken when I took my Joes out of storage. And yes his o-ring seemed fatter and dusty looking. I had a Corps! figure make a j hook donation to repair it. Where is the Black Major getting his j hooks from?
    ~Pit-Viper~