What Was (Is) Your Steel Brigade Codename?

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

What Was (Is) Your Steel Brigade Codename?

Just curious, what was the codename everyone put on their Steel Brigade figure when they sent away for it? Mine was "Stonewall".

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Scrapnel, small arms armorer and ballistic technician, birthplace Miami, Florida, service branch US Marines grade: E-7 First Sergeant

Lonewolf

Bigtime Rambo fan way back then

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Wow, this is a good thread! mine was Airshock. I was a pilot, and I was trying to come up with a compound name like "thundercracker", "Starscream", "Shockwave", or "Skywarp", and some how, "AIRSHOCK" came out. I still have the FC, but I signed and trimmed it way back to fit it in a photo book.
    Selling Joes all day onnna' 'bay...
    Armageddon Toys

I have Dead-end, Striker, Eagle, and Silver Bullet. The last two were ebay purchases. I also seem to remember that Striker was supposed to be Version E but I got a Version D for some reason.

Steel Brigade

My code name was Orion.

-after the constellation, not the now-defunct film company

Cool

Unfortunately, Top Gun came out just before the Steel Brigades were available. I'm ashamed to admit I chose the name Maverick!

Go ahead, flame away!

Nothing wrong with Top Gun. I've only seen it a few 1,000 times. And better Mavrick instead of Goose (G).

http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=9484

There's my info in that thread I started a little while back.

I too, was influenced by Top Gun when I chose my name. But I used Cougar. Sure, the character wasn't so great, but I just love that codename. I still use it from time to time, too.

Thumbs up

I missed out on the Steel Brigade for several reasons; I had to wait till I became a real-life GI Joe to get my codename...

I kinda hope they reissue an ARAH body offer for these so I can fix my oversight...
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE