Timber and launch pad

yojoe.com

Hi,

I am trying to aquire a launch pad that came with the jet pack set that was released in 82-83. (along with the silver Grand Slam.) I just need the launch pad, not the figure or any other accessories.

I do not have much to trade, since i just started collecting again. I do have an extra Timber, the one that came with V. 2 Snake Eyes, in very good condition. I would also be willing to pay a modest amount for the launch pad if no trades are availiable.

Thanks,

TJH

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

i have a launch pad on my site that is complete

if you want to trade for it let me kow http://www.washingtontoys.com/catalog.0.html10.0.html

I have a launch pad with the feet. it does not have the computer. If that is what you need shoot me a list of what you have to trade.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Question

Hey...I have this...complete with feet and the computer...did you still need it??

Also you have the backpack, gun and cable and just needed the above?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spillspleen:
    Hey...I have this...complete with feet and the computer...did you still need it??

Also you have the backpack, gun and cable and just needed the above?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, i just need the pad with feet and the computer. As I said above all I really have to trade is the timber; otherwise I could purchase for a modest amount. If interested please contact me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Exclamation

OK...just making sure...sometimes people say that the backpack gun and wire are Grandslam accesories...if they have him...anyways e-mail sent!!

Thumbs up

Let us know if you win that one on ebay for .99 cents...!!!!