Replacement Decals

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Replacement Decals

Is it possible to purchase reproduction decals for vehicles anywhere?
    I see the ocassional sheet show up on eBay, but never what I want.

I've purchased some loose vehicles for display, and the decals are always in the worst condition. I'd like to replace them, but I'm not sure where to go to find replacements.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Gendou
    Is it possible to purchase reproduction decals for vehicles anywhere?
    I see the ocassional sheet show up on eBay, but never what I want.

I've purchased some loose vehicles for display, and the decals are always in the worst condition. I'd like to replace them, but I'm not sure where to go to find replacements.
    I've just recently placed an order with him and I hear he's got the best repro decals on the market.
    Last edited by dockingbay97; 10-02-2006 at 08:27 AM.

I just got a shippment of decals from Ruben myself. I am totally amazed how nice these things are. They are just like if not better than the originals. Actual white is printed on the labels. And they are plastic, not paper. I have tried others and there is nothing better than this guy. Here is a current price list he sent me.

GIJOE
    APC coming soon
    Conquest X-30 $5.99
    Defiant Space Shuttle Complex $15.99
    Dragonfly $5.99
    Hammer $4.99
    Mauler $5.49
    MMS $4.99
    Mobat coming soon
    Phantom X-19 $5.99
    Polar Bear $4.99
    RAM $3.99
    Sky hawk $4.99
    Skystriker $11.99
    Slaughters Marauders Equalizer $5.49
    Slaughters Marauders Lynx $4.99
    Snow Cat $5.49
    Tiger rat $5.99
    Tomahawk $5.99
    Vamp $4.99
    Whale $5.99
    Wolverine $4.99

COBRA
    Condor $6.99 sold out
    Fang $4.99
    Fang II $2.99
    Firebat $4.99
    Hiss $5.49
    Hiss II $2.99
    Hiss 3 $4.99
    Hurricane $5.49
    Maggot $5.49
    Mamba $5.49
    Moray $5.99
    Night raven $5.49
    Rattler $5.99
    Stiletto $2.99
    Stinger $4.99
    Terrordrome $10.99
    Water moccasin $4.99

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox91
    I just got a shippment of decals from Ruben myself. I am totally amazed how nice these things are. They are just like if not better than the originals. Actual white is printed on the labels. And they are plastic, not paper. I have tried others and there is nothing better than this guy.
    What's the image quality like? Do the graphics have sharp detail or are there some noticeable jagged edges?

i've been very curious about these. Are the stickers pre-cut, or do you have to cut them?
    "Easy, man. There's a beverage here!"

Quote Originally Posted by grimace404
    i've been very curious about these. Are the stickers pre-cut, or do you have to cut them?
    My understanding is that they're not pre-cut.

They are not precut, which is better because you can trim them right around the image and not have the extra clear area showing. Detail wise, JUST LIKE THE ORIGINALS. Every little detail is perfect with no jagged edges. They are water proof and very durable so when I apply them I really rub them on with my finger for a good seal, no smearing what-so-ever. I've done over a dozen vehicles and I'm always trying to help him increase his selection.

You won't be disappointed.
    "Get a life will you people! I mean look at you, look at the way you're dressed. You there, you must be almost 30, have you ever kissed a girl?" - William Shatner

I agree, they're awesome, but I'd rather they be pre-cut. Really it's the only way they could be any better.

I've noticed that the 334th guy's stuff is getting better. Most complaints wrt his stuff stems from the use of his colours, but more and more I see white being used for the GI Joe logos, and the red for Cobra stuff seems more accurate too. If it's a concern, the sticker paper he uses is easier to apply, but don't get it wet...
    Currently Looking For:
    An unbroken/mint; '83 HQ "base" (the big main part), 1 MG and 2 cameras; Brazil Gatilho.

Quote Originally Posted by Flophouse
    They are not precut, which is better because you can trim them right around the image and not have the extra clear area showing. Detail wise, JUST LIKE THE ORIGINALS. Every little detail is perfect with no jagged edges. They are water proof and very durable so when I apply them I really rub them on with my finger for a good seal, no smearing what-so-ever. I've done over a dozen vehicles and I'm always trying to help him increase his selection.

You won't be disappointed.

That's great news! I can't wait to get my order so I can see the decal sheets first hand.

Thanks guys. E-mail inbound.