G.I. JOE Marvel Comics complete set - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I have a complete run of the newer stuff.

My marvel run is about halfway- I just picked up 36 more titles for $71. Ironically enough, my brother-in-law is mentally retarded and cannot read. So, what does he buy- TONS and TONS of marvel comics!!! I went through his room and found just hundreds and hundreds of issues of old classics like SW, Transformers and of course, the Joes. He won't part with the full line, though I could probably plop enough money in front of him and he'd cave

So, I told him I'd buy his doubles off him for $2/ pop- I know, I know- I am an evil man but hey, the way I see it, they would just be sitting around and he wouldn't get anything for them. These books are in PRISTINE condition too!!
    I'm into Heavy Metal, mayhem and explosions.....

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I have about 90 G.I. Joe comics I'm selling right now for anyone interested in finishing, expanding or starting a collection. They're listed in the classified section of the forum.
    I have a price but might be willing to negotiate. Check out the post if you're interested.

Recently picked up the set ...Having lots of fun working my way through the series again
    Last edited by HorrorShow; 04-25-2007 at 05:37 PM.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

where did you get the C.D.? that sounds really great.
    C. M.

Response deleted.

I'd love to see Marvel get their act together and release these in a format that would reward the original artists and writers with royalties. Until that day, the rest of us can either help resellers profit from other people's out of print work or look to whatever other media options that the market offers.

Something like a DVD with all of the issues and fresh-looking inks would be really great.

HS
    Last edited by HorrorShow; 04-25-2007 at 05:41 PM.

*ADMIN WARNING*

Kill the digital comic botlegs chatter fellas.

I didn't know it was bootlegged, Sorry. Nuf said.
    C. M.

Full Run

I too can join to list of a full run and I have recently acquired a second set that I can read. My goal was to have a set that is in good condition to leave in Mylar bags and second set that I can read without having to worry about the condition. Thanks to the Marvel TPB's 1-50 were easy to get and I had a bunch leftover from my first endeavor that I never parted with. I will check to see what my overstock is and see if I can help anyone. Most of my overstock are the older issues and not many in the 100s. Is anybody interested in collecting the Action Force magazine sized comics? I've never seen anyone talk about those before.

Did you guy see the huge lot of G.I. Joe comics on ebay right now?

See it here if you're interested.

I'm proud to state that I have the entire first run of the Marvel series including Special Missions and the Yearbooks.........

Hot dang! I do treasure that collection..........
    Jill of all Trades, Mistress of None....
    I have many skills....
    You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought!
    Don't make me use my magic on you!
    Non illigitamus carborundum