New, Forgotten, or Remade?

yojoe.com

View Poll Results: Which would you rather see?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Original Characters

14 42.42%
  • Other Joe characters that haven't been made into figures (Big Lob sparks, etc.)

16 48.48%
  • "Lame" Figures remade into coolness (Ice Cream Soldier, etc)

3 9.09%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New, Forgotten, or Remade?

What would you rather see in the 3/4 line

New Characters (Self explanatory)

Characters from other forms of G.I. Joe media made into figures (Big Lob, Sparks, Mangler, Zanya, Sgt. Savage, Extreme, etc.)

Or badly made figures remade (Example: if they took Tom-Henry Ragan (Ice Cream Soldier) gave him a new codename, a new sculpt, realistic colors and an awesome flamethrower)

I would personally want to see New Characters. Your views?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Without a doubt: characters currently without figures

There's a lot of good ones without any and some who didn't have one until recently but need better ones (Kwinn, Oktober Guard, etc.)
    My G.I. Joe Store
    $1.99 or less bargains! (with low prices in ALL categories)
    --» Wanted

Characters w/o figures: Sparks, Mayday, Zanya, Billy, Junko, Cool Breeze, Mariner, etc. The fact that Billy still doesn't have a figure blows my mind. He must have the most appearances of anyone without a figure, and the longest amount of time since his first appearance for anyone not dead (Qwinn, Dr Venom, Scarface, Flagg, etc...)

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I picked "lame characters", because I've always thought that the biggest problem with pretty much anything 1988-up (and this overlaps a bit into '87 and '86) is the choice of colours. I would LOVE to see Hasbro reissue all the Battle Corps, etc figures with GOOD, 1985-esq paint jobs and accessories in normal weapon colours.

But yeah, I wouldn't mind a Big Lobb figure, etc, provided they were RAH.
    Currently Looking For:
    An unbroken/mint; '83 HQ "base" (the big main part), 1 MG and 2 cameras; Brazil Gatilho.

Please how about some that haven't been made yet?

New characters that have not yet been made from the comics and cartoons.
    Wraith, Billy, Zanya, Machete, Dr Venom, Flagg, Honda Lou to name a few.
    "I am still alive! Crusher, I'm coming for you! I want my old life back. And will you leave Bacon alone?"

SECRET SANTA CHECK MY WANTS FOR MY WISH LIST!
    Always looking to buy, sell, trade: Please CHECK my want lists:
    http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...ahyde%27s+list

I'm interested in new characters more than a bunch of remakes.

I would really like to see charactors that haven't been made yet like Big Lob, Pythona and Sparks.

I'd like to see new characters, or characters that still haven't had a fig, specially Zanya or so.
    I'm personally tired of re-re-reissues of the same charecters. I mean, Snake-Eyes is cool, but I've had more than enough of him.

I would like to see all those niche characters like Pythona and Big Lob, But I'd love to see the Sgt. Savage and Extreme Team done in the scale, and maybe rewritten a little.
    Hi, I'm Tim Mizak.
    Check out my blog on toys!
    http://mizak23.blogspot.com/

I would like more original characters because I like having a large variety.