What are the toxo viper zombies worth?

yojoe.com

What are the toxo viper zombies worth?

I have about 10 of each the toxo viper version two and the toxo zombie. They are taking up space in the collection and I am thinking of ebaying them what should the be worth without their accessories but in good condition?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

without the accessories i wouldnt say more then a few bucks.
    if you have one thats a little beat up and want to sell let me know. im looking for a fig only for a custom im planning of the toxo zombie.

All of mine are in good condition. I would be happy to trade you for something.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by bluebikerboy1
    without the accessories i wouldnt say more then a few bucks.
    if you have one thats a little beat up and want to sell let me know. im looking for a fig only for a custom im planning of the toxo zombie.

I'm also looking for a beat up one to repaint

as for price, I've seen them range from $10-$25 each. If you look on ebay there's a few in the stores that are going for crazy amounts (Well crazy for me, but I don't like paying over $10 for any figure)

Quote Originally Posted by Shogi
    ...as for price, I've seen them range from $10-$25 each.
    Have they been going for that much incomplete? Cause if they are I might have to dig up some of my incomplete ones to sell too!

Personally to me incomplete figures are rarely worth more then a few dollars each, maybe $2-$4… Unless they are something really outstanding or uncommon (like Night Force, Starduster, international figs, etc) - but from what I've seen the more common stuff seems to never go for much without all accessories...
    "O wad some Power the giftie gie us
    To see oursels as ithers see us! "

Quote Originally Posted by TheReverend
    Have they been going for that much incomplete? Cause if they are I might have to dig up some of my incomplete ones to sell too!

Personally to me incomplete figures are rarely worth more then a few dollars each, maybe $2-$4… Unless they are something really outstanding or uncommon (like Night Force, Starduster, international figs, etc) - but from what I've seen the more common stuff seems to never go for much without all accessories...
    The problem is, I don't think people think it's a common figure. But to be honest, most of the ones I see on ebay have the water cannon, or they're in a big lot of figures.

The funny part is, I've been trying to get an incomplete one that needs fixing so I can repaint it like the card art but I keep winding up with complete ones with full card backs or MOC

I got 7 Toxo Zombies for $4.00/ea (during a 50% off sale)
    A couple were complete

These are army builders, so they will go for more than your usual figs, even if incomplete
    My G.I. Joe Store
    $1.99 or less bargains! (with low prices in ALL categories)
    --» Wanted

Quote Originally Posted by TheReverend

I agree with you. Incomplete common figures should not be more than 2 or 4. Figure only, $2 or $1. I sell the two mention figures above 100% complete, when I have them, for $10.
    Looking for a Convention Jinx MOC (The Black One). If you have one, let me know!