Hawk V2 packaged with Chuckles pistol? - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TYPE*S*TOYS
    All of mine say - Includes: Walther PPK/9mm Short Pistol, Fieldpack and Helmet
    Ah, okay... Must have just been a packaging error then.

Weird that that's what they called it though. It's clearly supposed to be a Colt. I guess it could be a similar looking 9mm but it's certainly not a PPK.
    Currently Looking For:
    An unbroken/mint; '83 HQ "base" (the big main part), 1 MG and 2 cameras; Brazil Gatilho.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Well I got mine today and it has Hawk's gun in it

Quote Originally Posted by Shogi
    Well I got mine today and it has Hawk's gun in it
    Well, I guess it worked out for me anyway, because I could have used a mintier version of the Chuckles' pistol!
    Currently Looking For:
    An unbroken/mint; '83 HQ "base" (the big main part), 1 MG and 2 cameras; Brazil Gatilho.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by DPrime
    Well, I guess it worked out for me anyway, because I could have used a mintier version of the Chuckles' pistol!

Yeah and I needed an excuse to get a MOC Hawk

Just out of curiousity, how was the condition of your card. The lady selling them made it sound like the cards were pretty thrashed, but other than one or two creases, my card looks perfect! My only problem with it is that it's unpunched so I have to get a star case for it

He is correct, I own this. I have close to 40 moc versions of hawk and I was checking them to make sure.If you compare in the whobit you can see they are smiliar almost identical.I will get some pics this weekend if I can get some time to..
    I just started my ebay store, take a look
    MY EBAY STORE<br>more to come soon
    Check out my ebay auctions as well MY EBAY AUCTIONS
    I was using searchforjoes for a while but found my old name.I am looking for moc figures and weapons, send me your lists!!!

Just to point out what was said its the later version that has the possibility of it being packed with the variant gun. If you see one without an offer on it then chances are its not the variant gun inside. I may grab a few of those moc just to see what shes got.
    I was using searchforjoes for a while but found my old name.I am looking for moc figures and weapons, send me your lists!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shogi
    Yeah and I needed an excuse to get a MOC Hawk

Just out of curiousity, how was the condition of your card. The lady selling them made it sound like the cards were pretty thrashed, but other than one or two creases, my card looks perfect! My only problem with it is that it's unpunched so I have to get a star case for it
    Yeah, I was definitely pleasantly surprised.
    Currently Looking For:

Quote Originally Posted by thunt4
    Just to point out what was said its the later version that has the possibility of it being packed with the variant gun. If you see one without an offer on it then chances are its not the variant gun inside. I may grab a few of those moc just to see what shes got.
    The one I got was a battle ribbon offer just like what she has posted on ebay, so I'm guessing they're all battle ribbon offers

I just grabbed two battle ribbon ones and one has a hawk gun and one doesn't. I really doubt we will see an offerless one with a variation gun but I will check. I have a few of those I believe. I just have to find them.

Quote Originally Posted by thunt4
    He is correct, I own this. I have close to 40 moc versions of hawk and I was checking them to make sure.If you compare in the whobit you can see they are smiliar almost identical.I will get some pics this weekend if I can get some time to..
    Hey Brian I have to ask. Why in the world do you have 40 MOC Hawks? That's got to be quite a sight. You should post a picture of all those.