Shogi Customs Updated 3/10/07 - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Civil Disruptor is awesome, just awesome.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Well I finally joined the bandwagon and made a Pythona custom Unfortunately the pics are bad, the ones that show detail well are too dark and the second one shows the colors right but it's very blurry

I really like the job youve done on Mutton, Shogi- almost makes me like the concept.
    Good job on Pythona too- although the pics arent your best.
    I assume its a standard recipie?
    "Empty yourself of ego, ambition, attachment and fixed ideas about the way the world is. It is ... as it is.
    Come to terms with this Truth (it is as it is) and life can be faced with tranquility and be neither pessimistic nor optimistic but realistic."

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtattoo
    I really like the job youve done on Mutton, Shogi- almost makes me like the concept.
    Good job on Pythona too- although the pics arent your best.
    I assume its a standard recipie?
    Not really, It's a V1 Scarlett body with Star Wars Aurra Sing head and a Darth Maul Cloak (I didn't want to use a Jinx body as I think it's no where near what the body type should be)

Quote Originally Posted by Shogi
    It's from the warped minds of Sunbow writers in the 80's I took the scene from the two part episode "Worlds Without End" Where the joe teams winds up going to a paraelle (sp?) dimention where Cobra rules and the Joes are dead

Ok where are the Dreadnok police officers!?

and I love the way you have Steeler going nuts just like in the episode.

Also....waaaaaas a maaaaaan!

Quote Originally Posted by skinny
    Ok where are the Dreadnok police officers!?

Hmmm, I'll have to get some ideas going for those

I want that Breaker... if only the hands weren't so wonky. The smaller head and mic are perfect.
    Scot, aka Rooster3D
    Rooster3D at deviantArt. Dig around for GI Joe in 3D!

ohio- right next to the air force museum- which totally rules.
    just found your thread, really cool stuff. love pythona and big lob
    Leonard Hofstadter: Once you open the box, it loses its value.

Penny: Yeah, yeah. My mom gave me the same lecture about my virginity. Gotta tell you, it was a lot more fun taking it out and playing with it.

Wants, My Collection, Customs, Project Skinny, my dog eating corn on the cob, my dog weasel, blowing up toys

Just did a 6 year or so update to the thread, Now I guess I need to start making new customs