Illegally produced G.I.Joe accessories - Page 18

yojoe.com

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
    I would find these bad if the seller was claiming these were orignals. If he says in his auction "Replicas" then I don't really see the problem.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrider1227
    I would find these bad if the seller was claiming these were orignals. If he says in his auction "Replicas" then I don't really see the problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by seaslug
    Call me lazy, call me whatever you want. I would rather spend $1 on a repro heavy metal mic. Then I have an extra $99 towards other items to enhance my collection. Overall repros are bad for the hobby but they will not go away. $100 for a tiny piece of plastic is crazy, because of that repros are here to stay. Like it or not.
    well said on some fronts i have and would buy repros or even mods*.(*modified weapons, packs or helmets) i really like helmets made from actual heads. even this has been classed as wrong. but with all that collectore do you still have customizers that know the trade of molding making and a lot of us if we could make our own parts we would. and a lot of us would not be hating on repro's. i would love to learn how to make my own parts, i have tried but it never worked out. i still wont give up trying because i have a lot of s.e.v1 with wrong crotch. i also like to have some more of dialtones packs