PDD is a myth - Page 4

yojoe.com

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PDD is a myth

Talking 5 2-ups!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wowwwww man I just noticed something theres 5 2-ups in that case now those are VERY VERY nice.
    Last edited by Floridaman; 01-11-2007 at 10:00 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Good to see you back, Fred. Why aren't you posting under your old username? Fantastic collection. Great to see four 2-Ups together in a collection.

Regarding the Pimp Daddy Destro, it most certainly is real. I'm the author of the feature article on the Yojoe mainsite. I'm also the author/creator of www.ProjectPDD.com , which is a website devoted to the Pimp Daddy Destro figure.

And I wrote the sidebar article about the PDD that appears in this month's Toyfare magazine issue #115 (out in stores now. Go buy it! )

I created the site after many months of research, as a resource for every G.I.Joe collector who (like me) really wanted to know the truth behind this mysterious figure. There's so much wrong or misinformation out there on the internet these days, that I didn't want someone to be taken advantage of when it came to the PDD. So that's why I created the website. I hope it does it's job as being a source of knowledge for fellow collectors, and helps collector's out.

-Peter
    ProjectPDD.com : The Definitive " Pimp Daddy Destro " Action Figure Resource

JoeIntel.com : The site for EVERYTHING G.I.Joe. From posters, lunchboxes & store displays to 3 3/4" 25th action figures, prototypes & international items. Get knowledgeable on the full range of 'Joe collectibles since the 80's & join up to the forums!

Always looking for unique packaged DESTRO items & all G.I.Joe preproduction items (artwork, prototypes, etc.). Contact me! I pay well!

Quote Originally Posted by jabba the drunk
    Good to see you back, Fred. Why aren't you posting under your old username? Fantastic collection. Great to see four 2-Ups together in a collection.

Regarding the Pimp Daddy Destro, it most certainly is real. I'm the author of the feature article on the Yojoe mainsite. I'm also the author/creator of www.ProjectPDD.com , which is a website devoted to the Pimp Daddy Destro figure.

And I wrote the sidebar article about the PDD that appears in this month's Toyfare magazine issue #115 (out in stores now. Go buy it! )

I created the site after many months of research, as a resource for every G.I.Joe collector who (like me) really wanted to know the truth behind this mysterious figure. There's so much wrong or misinformation out there on the internet these days, that I didn't want someone to be taken advantage of when it came to the PDD. So that's why I created the website. I hope it does it's job as being a source of knowledge for fellow collectors, and helps collector's out.

-Peter
    here here! projectpdd.com is a the site you should check regarding the PDD. Peter is the Lord of PDD

nice seeing you in the boards

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I did check it out. It's very well constructed and quite informative. But I have one suggestion. The background which is a light brown should be changed to leapord print.
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe
    I did check it out. It's very well constructed and quite informative. But I have one suggestion. The background which is a light brown should be changed to leapord print.
    Bro..that is a GREAT idea! I'd love to do something like that.

But unfortunately, the template I use for the site doesn't allow changes like that. Ah well. But I tried to use the tan/red background, as I thought that at least has most the colors of the PDD.

-Peter
    ProjectPDD.com : The Definitive " Pimp Daddy Destro " Action Figure Resource

JoeIntel.com : The site for EVERYTHING G.I.Joe. From posters, lunchboxes & store displays to 3 3/4" 25th action figures, prototypes & international items. Get knowledgeable on the full range of 'Joe collectibles since the 80's & join up to the forums!

Always looking for unique packaged DESTRO items & all G.I.Joe preproduction items (artwork, prototypes, etc.). Contact me! I pay well!

Great Site

Quote Originally Posted by jabba the drunk
    Peter,
    This is a global account name, I think the name your talking about is the JoeCompany and that is gone, so I use this name it is my personal account.

GREAT WEBSITE! Wow! I learned a lot!

As far as the ones I had, I purchased a large amount of prototypes from Hong Kong thru contacts in the Diecast world and in one of the shipments was a bag with 4 PDD's in it, they were not marked and just in the box with a bunch of resigns and test shots. They were just counted as a piece in the total. I have the 1 in my collection and sold the other 3 along with some of the doubles I had from that first box as at that time I just wanted one of each figure.

Have Fun,
    Fred

Talking PDD 2-up!!!!

I am not trying to change the subject on PDD as a 3 3/4 joe as I know they exist. My question is after seeing kidmolds 2-ups I am MOST interested to know if a 2-up of PDD exists???? Is this a myth I bet someone has it LoL> Now that would be the USA lines holy grail IMO....

Quote Originally Posted by Floridaman
    I am not trying to change the subject on PDD as a 3 3/4 joe as I know they exist. My question is after seeing kidmolds 2-ups I am MOST interested to know if a 2-up of PDD exists???? Is this a myth I bet someone has it LoL> Now that would be the USA lines holy grail IMO....
    =
    That would be cool!

I really want a 2 up of a female joe

FB

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by krymsyngard666
    LOL!!! That's funny Kev