25th Anniversary Pics - Storm Shadow - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    he looks awesome!

could be one of the best figures i've ever seen (not just joes)

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I'm willing to bet these are going to be packaged similarly to the Vintage Original Trilogy Collection/Vintage Saga Collection Star Wars action figures. In other words, it will be the 1980's cards with the brand-new action figures in the bubbles. If I am right...sigh...I am going to go broke!

That Storm Shadow is superb. The best ever.

Looks like me and patrick are the only 2 so far that will pass on these.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

That is the sweetness! I was wondering if they were gonna do something like the Marvel Superhero showdown figures. Looks like they did only with many improvements on the original design.

Ronin, sorry I may have gotten you in a bit of trouble there. I didn't know the Joe CC had rules like that

I'm happy. Very happy. The proportions are good and the shading is hella-good!
    "Oregon Outpost 788" is always looking for new members. Focused on collectors in the Northwest but all are certainly welcome. Check us out on Facebook.

Just saw the pic. All I can say is YOOOOOOO JOE!

Not only that, there's still 24 more reasons to get excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Reptilian Popinjay
    I'm willing to bet these are going to be packaged similarly to the Vintage Original Trilogy Collection/Vintage Saga Collection Star Wars action figures.
    Yes. Hopefully they won't be priced similarly to those figs. $10 + a pop would mean I won't be getting every one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutt7000
    Looks like me and patrick are the only 2 so far that will pass on these.
    Great! More for me.

Looks great, but I'm curious as to whether the articulation is up to scratch ...
    "One of these days we'll end up paying the price."