25th Anniversary Pics - Storm Shadow - Page 4

yojoe.com

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Rumor: $24.99 per pack of five fgures. 10 figures to start,two packs.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I mean, it looks cool and is a great action figure, but not something I'd like for a 25th anniversary of the 3 3/4" G.I. Joe.

The only way I'd get any is if there are some figures made of characters who don't yet have a figure
    My G.I. Joe Store
    $1.99 or less bargains! (with low prices in ALL categories)
    --» Wanted

Quote Originally Posted by RedClaw
    Rumor: $24.99 per pack of five fgures. 10 figures to start,two packs.
    *whew* Let's hope so. Same price as a 6 pack, minus one figure, but still, it averages to $5 for one which is OK.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by yojoebro82
    *whew* Let's hope so. Same price as a 6 pack, minus one figure, but still, it averages to $5 for one which is OK.
    But considering these are all new molds, with mostly new accessories (if not all new), $5 a piece isn't bad. Not bad at all.

quote removed
    Isn't this the same thing you were saying for MONTHS about Sigma Six? Until you bought one and found it to be a cool toy. You even...gasp...post in the Sigma Six section here!
    Why don't you actually look at the pic, you might actually LIKE it!
    Last edited by CGC; 01-23-2007 at 04:21 PM.

That storm shadow looks wicked as far as detail goes. I will be picking these up for sure. I would love to see a few cobra army builders like an officer,crimson gaurd,eel and a really good update of the 85 snow serpent. I liked the dtc snow serpent. Although i'd like to see one in this more detailed format.

quote removed

How in the world can an action figure be an insult? Hasbro has been moving away from the old school sculpts for years now, refining new sculpts into the type of figure they revealed today. Its fantastic looking, and the accessories bring it to a whole new level. Everyone has a right to their opinion, but unnecessarily dramatic posts ruffle my feathers a little. 'An insult of the highest order'. Really? And to say all this without even looking at the picture?
    Last edited by CGC; 01-23-2007 at 04:21 PM.

Bravo Hasbro!!! you've rocked my socks today!

Absolutely amazing figure! My bank account started crying when I first saw it.

As for all the nay-sayers, well.....then, more for me!

Wow.. If they all look that good I better start saveing my money!