25th Anniversary Pics - Storm Shadow - Page 6

yojoe.com

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by cb72572
    Outstanding looking Storm Shadow. They will probably show Snake Eyes next. Can't wait to see all 25.

As much as I would like to see a new SE, I still think this one is the best thus far:

http://www.yojoe.com/action/05/snakeeyes23.shtml

As for 5 packs, I really would like to see that. I would also buy 2 of each. One to keep and one to open. I don't really care what price they are. If the product is very good (which this one seems to be) I don't mind paying.

If this is the end of the mass market Joes, then I hope it goes out with a BANG. I will continue to purchase MC stuff too.

This SS rocks.
    Looking for a Convention Jinx MOC (The Black One). If you have one, let me know!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Shogi
    the only point of articulation I kinda hope isn't on these is the mid torso joint. I'm not a fan of that joint, but even if it's on the figures, I'm sure I'll be picking up all of these just because I think they are that friggin cool. Joe or not
    You might want to look at the picture because it has that torso joint. Look to the left of the torso just under the black strap its there. Ugh ... maybe I wont be buying these
    Parts needed --- buy or trade!!
    Night Striker -- vertical veins & horizontal veins
    Dreadnok stinger -- Drivers door
    CAT -- gun tip, battery cover

First of all...great figure. Nice detail and all that. I'll be picking some of these up and thats by just looking at the pic. I would love to see up close to determine. I have some questions: i can't tell if there is a rubberband (i hope so) and how is the head connected. Nice looking anniversary figure, paying homage to the original StormShadow.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Cool My thoughts...

Ok now I've calmed down (slightly) I can offer my thoughts.
    I said I wanted this:
    * Figure to have good detail and paint apps.
    * Figure to be a good representation of the Storm Shadow character.
    * Figure to have good articulation.
    * Figure to be in proportion.

I actually believe looking at the figure this meets all my expectations. I am now waiting on the next pic/news from hasbro...
    I sometimes.... can be awesome?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I'm completely confused when people were thrashing these figures before images were up and now that we have a fantastic image of a beautiful classic action figure, people are still throwing tomatoes and rotten heads of lettuce at it. Wow, this boggles me. But please, for everyone who wants RAH molds and hates everything else, continue to think this, please. Because for eveyone who hates these new ones, myself and most others will gladly buy your share.

I'm actually disappointed to hear the rumor of two five packs for $24.99. I really wanted single carded figures with gorgeous retro packaging like SW VTOC figures. And I would pay $10 or more for each. No that I can easily afford it, but because I believe in paying for good quality items.

Look at SS's feet! Those taby shoes are great.
    "Get a life will you people! I mean look at you, look at the way you're dressed. You there, you must be almost 30, have you ever kissed a girl?" - William Shatner

Quote Originally Posted by starrcommand
    You might want to look at the picture because it has that torso joint. Look to the left of the torso just under the black strap its there. Ugh ... maybe I wont be buying these
    Yeah I saw that, but was hoping maybe it was just the way it was sculpted, regardless, I'm still psyched about this line and will probably pick up every single figure

As long as they don’t break the bank, I’ll buy them and leave them sealed. They wouldn’t fit into my RAH collection and they’d stick out like a sore thumb. It will make a nice wall hanging MOC though…
    I pledge my undying allegiance to Cobra and it's noble commander...
    Being bad is just too much fun and I’ll get free plastic surgery!

Quote Originally Posted by Flophouse
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I'm completely confused when people were thrashing these figures before images were up and now that we have a fantastic image of a beautiful classic action figure, people are still throwing tomatoes and rotten heads of lettuce at it. Wow, this boggles me. But please, for everyone who wants RAH molds and hates everything else, continue to think this, please. Because for eveyone who hates these new ones, myself and most others will gladly buy your share.

I'm actually disappointed to hear the rumor of two five packs for $24.99. I really wanted single carded figures with gorgeous retro packaging like SW VTOC figures. And I would pay $10 or more for each. No that I can easily afford it, but because I believe in paying for good quality items.

Look at SS's feet! Those taby shoes are great.
    Great way to look at it. Some people are never satisfied. I guess those who are dissapointed with this figure wanted ARAH style figures; perhaps almost exact reproductions of the originals. For those people go buy the original or pick up the comic packs, and yes I will buy their share. This is a great way to celebrate Joes 25th.

So far, looks good. I'm interested enough to see how it'll feel in my hands though - which I guess means I'll buy at least this one!

Looking forward to seeing the rest.
    Currently Looking For:
    An unbroken/mint; '83 HQ "base" (the big main part), 1 MG and 2 cameras; Brazil Gatilho.

I for the most part collect 1982 -86. my son has stuff from 2000 and up. I don't want to play with mine since I fear they will brake and I don't want to play whith his becase I don't like the way they look. These seem to be perfect for us to play with.