25th Anniversary Pics - Scarlett - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Exactly- its only a few hours.
    Compare it to waiting for wave 4. Its nothing.
    Plus- we have to wait until 8-9 at night, think yourselves lucky.
    Also, MC have complained to at least one YoJoe member already.
    "Empty yourself of ego, ambition, attachment and fixed ideas about the way the world is. It is ... as it is.
    Come to terms with this Truth (it is as it is) and life can be faced with tranquility and be neither pessimistic nor optimistic but realistic."

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Cool I really dont mind...

Theres a level of consistency.. a figure a day.. and the images are appearing on the net sameday 5 hours after the Collectors Club get to see them.. I can live with that..
    I sometimes.... can be awesome?

This has been my LEAST favorite part of the last two days, those LOOOOOOOOOONG hours between 12 and 4. Can't someone just lie and say the fig sucks so I'm not as anxious????

Oh well, at least there's somethiing to TALK about again!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I too was little suprised that it wasn't a Cobra. I keep getting amazed with the figures. It looks like to me they may have used some of the sculpters from their Star Wars or Marvel Legends lines. Just 3 more hours to wait to see Scarlett's pic
    So much to do, so many things to distract me.
    Check out what I've been doing at JoeDios here

Well RAH collectors won't like her, that's for sure, but it's a cool figure. Her uniform really holds true to her original comic look. Major body constuction changes on her though. Her head sculpt is the best Scarlett I think we've ever seen. The slender torso below her, let's just say top half, gives a nice proportion. Love the boots and gloves. Pony tail rocks. Just wondering if there's room in those boot heels for a peg hole...

Can't wait to hopefully see Baroness and Lady Jaye.
    "Get a life will you people! I mean look at you, look at the way you're dressed. You there, you must be almost 30, have you ever kissed a girl?" - William Shatner

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by GENERAL HAWK 7
    Yeah, but it could be available now if someone would post the picture here now.
    I'm going to go one better and if it's an abuse of power, so be it.

If people continue to whine and complain about five hours of waiting, you're going to be banned for the next 10 days, so the boards don't get flooded with spam after spam about how unfair the wait is.

We are busting our humps to be the first to get the images up publically and be on the ball every minute as news develops.

I don't know about banning people, but I agree the whining is annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by RedClaw
    I'm going to go one better and if it's an abuse of power, so be it.

If people continue to whine and complain about five hours of waiting, you're going to be banned for the next 10 days, so the boards don't get flooded with spam after spam about how unfair the wait is.

We are busting our humps to be the first to get the images up publically and be on the ball every minute as news develops.
    The guy didn't know about the 5PM official release thing. Cut him some slack.
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

ok, i like Stormshadow and Duke. Scarlett, not sure yet. It looks weird. Maybe need to look again and get used to it. Where are her knee caps. Everything else looks good, paint, colors and uniform in the original style. scarlett with long hair is better than short hair. I did notice on her figure, the upper torso section is the point of articulation and looking at the previous 2 figs might be as well. Ok, I'm ranking them 1st stormshadow, 2nd duke and in 3rd place scarlett(so far)

Last edited by RedClaw; 01-24-2007 at 02:52 PM.