25th Anniversary Pics - Gung-Ho - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NemesisEnforcerFan
    The fourth..? Man where have you been.. I just saw Destro, Snake Eyes, Cobra Commander, Roadblock, Baroness, Cobra Trooper and Gung Ho...
    What? Where di you see those?
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature and help him on his way of world domination.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Here is the pic from Hasbro.com:

MOD EDIT - please respect Hasbro and Master Collector's wishes and quit trying to post the pictures before the deadline we have been asked to keep. Read more here: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=44474 -END EDIT
    Last edited by orionlukteel; 01-25-2007 at 11:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bountyhunter Toys
    "Personally, I think there's far too many stupid people in the world. I say we remove the warning labels off everything and let nature take it's course."
    I should be dead by now...HAHAHAHA!

OK thanks.
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature and help him on his way of world domination.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Just saw all the ten of them and they look terrific!!!
    Very very well sculpted and detailed...i supouse there will be a 5 pack with 5 joes and 5 cobras...
    On a side note glad that at least you saw it Abomb.
    "Personally, I think there's far too many stupid people in the world. I say we remove the warning labels off everything and let nature take it's course."

Quote Originally Posted by Stileto
    Just saw all the ten of them and they look terrific!!!
    Very very well sculpted and detailed...i supouse there will be a 5 pack with 5 joes and 5 cobras...
    On a side note glad that at least you saw it Abomb.
    Storm Shadow started things off with a BANG. Then it went downhill with Duke and even worse with Scarlett. Things were not looking good. Then Gung Ho comes out and gets me excited again. Gung Ho is FREAKIN AWESOME. Love the abs. LOL

Then I saw the remaining 7 and am equally excited. They all look fantastic. Trust me, you've seen the worst in Scarlett and Duke, the rest of them are AMAZING.
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

They did a very nice job on Gung Ho (no I am not a club member, but I have the pictures of all 10 of the new Joes)

So far, I MUST have ALL of these figures! WELL DONE HASBRO!!!
    Though I am sad to say that none of my favorites are in the first 10. Hawk, Flint, Cover Girl and Lady Jaye.

The new Cobra Trooper is so far THE BEST version yet, possibly one of the best 25th Anniversary figures next to the Stormshadow figure. VERY NICE!
    Last edited by GENERAL HAWK 7; 01-25-2007 at 12:25 PM.
    Some people are like Slinkies...
    They are really good for nothing, but they always bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Well I missed all the leaked images but I am a MC member so I've seen Gung Ho. I think this figure more than any others so far would appease RAH collectors. Gung Ho's been doing some serious crunches. He puts Steam Roller to shame.
    "Get a life will you people! I mean look at you, look at the way you're dressed. You there, you must be almost 30, have you ever kissed a girl?" - William Shatner

Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe
    Then I saw the remaining 7 and am equally excited.
    So:
    Stormy
    Scarlett
    Duke
    Gung Ho
    CC
    Destro
    Baroness
    Cobra trooper (?)

who are the other two?

I missed them all too, oh well. I'd rather be suprised anyway, I think it is more fun that way, any way
    So much to do, so many things to distract me.
    Check out what I've been doing at JoeDios here

Quote Originally Posted by yojoebro82
    So:
    Stormy
    Scarlett
    Duke
    Gung Ho
    CC
    Destro
    Baroness
    Cobra trooper (?)

who are the other two?
    Roadblock and Snake Eyes.