25th Anniversary Pics - Baroness

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation 25th Anniversary Pics - Baroness

Picture is now posted officially on Master Collector's website.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I was hoping she would look a tab bit sexier, but great figure non-the-less. I've checked out all figures on MC and they are all fantastic. It's only my opinion but these are the best figures Hasbro's ever made. I will buy them all, hopefully on single retro cards. If there is truth to the 5 pack rumor then I hope that's only to appease certain retailers. Hasbro could offer the 5 packs and then later offer figures individualy carded. That would be great because I'd buy the 5 packs to open for display and keep the singles MOC. I know this won't be what's happening, but in my perfect world.

Awesome work Hasbro, gorgeous figures. Makes me almost forget the dark times...

http://www.yojoe.com/action/02/heavyduty4.shtml

http://www.yojoe.com/action/04/nightcreeper8.shtml

http://www.yojoe.com/action/92/deepsix3.shtml
    "Get a life will you people! I mean look at you, look at the way you're dressed. You there, you must be almost 30, have you ever kissed a girl?" - William Shatner

Another good looking figure. I really like the head-sculpt and the armor details.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Talking

Flophouse, I actually liked that NightCreeper! LOL...

The only thing wrong with this Baroness is the glasses. I wish they would just have left them off (it is modern day, she probably has contacts by now!)
    Looking for a Convention Jinx MOC (The Black One). If you have one, let me know!

I also like that night creeper (It's my fav actually) Baroness is awesome like all the others, however I'm glad they made glasses on her. Sure it's modern day, but these are more geared for the 80's, also she never looks quite right to me without glasses

Is it just me or does her face look a little too chubby compared to the body? Still a tremendous figure either way!

Quote Originally Posted by Shogi
    I also like that night creeper (It's my fav actually) Baroness is awesome like all the others, however I'm glad they made glasses on her. Sure it's modern day, but these are more geared for the 80's, also she never looks quite right to me without glasses
    I understand what you are saying, but you have to agree the Comic Pack Version with the glasses was kind of stupid looking. I still think the best version to show off her glasses is V1.
    Looking for a Convention Jinx MOC (The Black One). If you have one, let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by YELSEW
    Flophouse, I actually liked that NightCreeper! LOL...

The only thing wrong with this Baroness is the glasses. I wish they would just have left them off (it is modern day, she probably has contacts by now!)

Well NC is the best of the three I sampled there, but his proportions were just too weird, with the really high waist and long skinny legs. Hey, I still own every version of this figure that was made but he looks really unhuman.
    "Get a life will you people! I mean look at you, look at the way you're dressed. You there, you must be almost 30, have you ever kissed a girl?" - William Shatner

Quote Originally Posted by Flophouse
    Well NC is the best of the three I sampled there, but his proportions were just too weird, with the really high waist and long skinny legs. Hey, I still own every version of this figure that was made but he looks really unhuman.
    I really like the Nightcreepers, I would say and argue, that V1 is the best. I have them all too. The do look odd, but I like them in some weird way!

I think she's the second worst of the bunch, and I hope that's because it's a prototype... The glasses seem like they're painted on, rather than molded. I'm not saying I'd want removable ones (those comic book versions they did were pretty ugly) but right now they look more like a superhero mask, or those marks you get from getting that old kaleidoscope prank pulled on you.

I don't terribly mind that weapon she's got, but I don't like that any of them should be reused molds from old lines. I'd still like something more akin to her original sniper rifle used - not the original one, of course, but a new design based on that.
    Currently Looking For:
    An unbroken/mint; '83 HQ "base" (the big main part), 1 MG and 2 cameras; Brazil Gatilho.