I Give Up

yojoe.com

Thread: I Give Up

Angry I Give Up

I am sorry for my outburst, Marvel, Hasbro, and Mr. Hama have done a superb job with GI Joe and anyone who says otherwise needs to think about where we would be without them. A slipup or two is to be expected, anyone bashing Marvel should think what would have become of the line if they were in control. If you have to think of 155 stories about the same old characters in the same old situations, abvioulsy one or two is going to suck. Again, I am sorry for my outburst. Mods, feel free to lock down or delete this thread.
    Last edited by Abomb; 02-15-2007 at 07:26 PM.
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature and help him on his way of world domination.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

That was close to the end of the line anyway. The series was already sucking at that point in my opinion. Methinks they were just trying to boost sales a bit. I think the whole "Snake-Eyes featuring G.I. Joe, hey everybody's a super ninja" thing was more of a travesty than having a some transforming robot aliens join/take-over Cobra. I'm not saying it's not stupid, but I think it's forgivable.

I have a question in the same vien as my rant isues 139-142: did marvel every use The Fridge?
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature and help him on his way of world domination.