"My Brother's Keeper" Chapter 10: Red Sky at Night

yojoe.com

"My Brother's Keeper" Chapter 10: Red Sky at Night

I'm happy to present the newest Chapter from "My Brother's Keeper"

It's the beginning of the end... or so we think. Cobra Commander unveils his ultimate plan for revenge and world domination while Wreakage lives up to his name and shows Cobra a thing or two about the brutality of warfare! All this and much more in Chapter 10: Red Sky At Night

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Oh come on! You're killing me here. You need to quit whatever job you have
    so you can get more chapters done.

Another good one.
    Dead-Eye

Outstanding work again.
    I do have one (small ) criticism tho.
    I found this episode more difficult to get into, mainly due to my lack of knowledge of the Rapier machine.
    Its been a long time since I read your past dios, I assume it was first mentioned in there.
    Otherwise- this story is fast becoming an epic.
    The plot with the nuclear devices is inspired, as is the sacrifice of Cobra Island.
    the conference room in the Tanker is a fantastic piece of scenery, Id say better than your subway station.
    I may be getting ahead of myself here- but whats happened to Aleph (great custom btw- Ive borrowed the recipie for it) and Agent Faces?
    "Empty yourself of ego, ambition, attachment and fixed ideas about the way the world is. It is ... as it is.
    Come to terms with this Truth (it is as it is) and life can be faced with tranquility and be neither pessimistic nor optimistic but realistic."

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtattoo
    Outstanding work again.
    I do have one (small ) criticism tho.
    I found this episode more difficult to get into, mainly due to my lack of knowledge of the Rapier machine.
    Its been a long time since I read your past dios, I assume it was first mentioned in there.
    Otherwise- this story is fast becoming an epic.
    The plot with the nuclear devices is inspired, as is the sacrifice of Cobra Island.
    the conference room in the Tanker is a fantastic piece of scenery, Id say better than your subway station.
    I may be getting ahead of myself here- but whats happened to Aleph (great custom btw- Ive borrowed the recipie for it) and Agent Faces?
    Don't worry for a second, both characters are still very much involved in this story and will show up again.... soon.

Just saw it, is excelent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bountyhunter Toys
    "Personally, I think there's far too many stupid people in the world. I say we remove the warning labels off everything and let nature take it's course."
    I should be dead by now...HAHAHAHA!

Excellent stuff man, keep it coming...