$80 shipping?!?

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: $80 shipping?!?

Giggity giggity goo...... Volleydan's Avatar

$80 shipping?!?

This is a nice auction, but $80 shipping for two skystrikers?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...2867&rd=1&rd=1

Not to mention, he seems to have a pretty steep reserve on the deal.
    MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.....

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

well they are both mib i beleive plus the boomer is pretty rare especially in that good of condition, id say a legit shipping charge should be around $40 tops im not sure why someone would even agree to paying this insane amount of shipping,

I would balk at forty. Maybe $25. They could be shipped separately for $12-14 each.

For 80 bucks, he should hand deliver it to my door!
    MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.....

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

You know, ebay is full of crooks like this.
    Persistence will get you everything...
    as long as you have a sense order in the universe.
    ------------------------------------------------

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    I just pulled a "Canseco" on his arse and reported the listing for excessive shipping and handling.

Will Epay act? I doubts it.....
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

I bet they could ship it for 20. That means they are charging 60 for them to place it in a box with some packing bubbles. Not to mention the time to walk to their car with box, gas to get to the shipping company, and pain and suffering for outside exposure.

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    It's worse with PAYPAL shipping and USPS. You don't even need to drive to the P.O., you can just hand it off to your neighborhood mail carrier.

Makes my life easier...
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

I wonder if the bidders even noticed...it took me a while because I was starstruck by the awesome condition of the Boomer (that last sentence sounds kinda dirty ).

I dunno guys $80 does seem a bit much or does it. I just got a figure lot shipped priority in a 12x12 box and it was 10.50 for that small of a box. Figures don't weigh a ton. Here you have a box that is 2.5 feet by around 16 inches high and the planes are not exactly light. SO to get a box to fit both and to properly pack it with bubble wrap so the inside boxes don't get damaged you are going to have a nice size box till its all said and done. I don't see it being $80 but I also see it being way above 20 or even 30. You would almost have to prepack it and weigh it.
    I just started my ebay store, take a look
    MY EBAY STORE<br>more to come soon
    Check out my ebay auctions as well MY EBAY AUCTIONS
    I was using searchforjoes for a while but found my old name.I am looking for moc figures and weapons, send me your lists!!!