Vintage Star Wars Coins. Does anyone have a definitive list?

yojoe.com

Vintage Star Wars Coins. Does anyone have a definitive list?

Just as the title suggests, I am wanting to complete my Star Wars Vintage Collection by ascertaining all of the coins. I know for sure all of the POTF ones had coins, but I also know they made some of the ROTJ ones with them too.

Can someone please give me a list of all vintage Star Wars figures that have coins?

Thanks!
    Wesley

Please post them here!
    Looking for a Convention Jinx MOC (The Black One). If you have one, let me know!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

That is excellent information! Thanks a lot. I don't know if I want to traverse down this road now that I see how many there really are. I knew of some, but not all of those!!!!
    Looking for a Convention Jinx MOC (The Black One). If you have one, let me know!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

If you want to collect all of those - be prepared to drop $$$. Some of those are really rare and there are several high end SW collectors who are more than willing to pay for them.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

Quote Originally Posted by dockingbay97
    If you want to collect all of those - be prepared to drop $$$. Some of those are really rare and there are several high end SW collectors who are more than willing to pay for them.
    so true.

i've seen the Creatures [cafe] coin sell for $2000 on it's own (and that was 3 years ago)

Quote Originally Posted by dockingbay97
    Yeah, I have looked in several locations. I think I am just going to obtain the ones that came carded. I make good money (and probably could afford the price you mentioned), but I think it would be ludicrous to spend that on that.

judging by the reference to Bendem's being on the shelf still, the article is at least 10 years old, thus the prices are probably quite a bit out of date.

John M.
    Apparently one of the longest standing members of Yojoe.com is now a troll. OK then... This troll is going to find a bridge somewhere and play Warhammer.

Those prices are way out of date.

For instance the Skiff coin is listed @ $75 but here is the last one to sell on eBay:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Star-Wars-P...QQcmdZViewItem
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal