I finall caved and bought my 1st Sigma Six figure.

yojoe.com

I finall caved and bought my 1st Sigma Six figure.

I was at target and saw S6 Paratrooper Duke for $4.98. I Caved and bought him. For $5 i was very happy. No craptacular cloth clothes, and the fact he had kick buttocks accessories at a cheap price made be buy......4 of him. I opened all and made the Flying Dukinies. That thing can sail in a stiff wind. I took LED and attached to him for "Night OPS".

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Haha...sounds fun! 4 of them??? Welcome to the craziness of Sigma 6! They're like Lays potato chips...one just isn't enough... Though I have to say we've managed to keep our collection to just ONE of any given character... LOL!
    MacGyver: His mind is the ultimate weapon...

and...knowing is half the battle!

*It's all fun and game till someone loses an eternity!*

Quote Originally Posted by MacGyver
    They're like Lays potato chips...one just isn't enough... !
    That great. I hadn't thought about it, but you may be right about that. I started with intending on buying just Snake Eyes and now I own at least one of every character.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by nosajnnyl
    That great. I hadn't thought about it, but you may be right about that. I started with intending on buying just Snake Eyes and now I own at least one of every character.
    That's how it was with us, too. Bud got Spirit for his bday last August and at the time, I thought, "This is GI Joe? They still make ANY GI Joe stuff????" And well, yeah, now pretty much one of each character (except the newest wave and no Stone or Zartan or BATs), and a couple of doubles for customs.
    MacGyver: His mind is the ultimate weapon...

and...knowing is half the battle!

*It's all fun and game till someone loses an eternity!*