G.i. Joe 25th Anniversary Issue Announced - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Midgarn
    I can't help with 106, 109 (Unless that's supposed to be a new helmet for Airtight), 141, and 207. But 70's the new Long Range (who came with the ROCC), and 124 is either Checkpoint or Rook, one half of the Steel Brigade who came with Luke "Red Zone" Ellison - who is there at 127.

Although, at first I thought that was a cybernetic jaw, not his goatee.
    ... who do you have for 160? He's as hard as 106, 109, and 207 for me. 141 is, as has been noted, Cloudburst.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotty
    ... who do you have for 160? He's as hard as 106, 109, and 207 for me. 141 is, as has been noted, Cloudburst.
    106) Could that be the newest sculpt design for Frostbite?

207) COuld it be Lightfoot?

They said there will be 233 Joes on here right? I wonder who will be left out? (Does anyone have a count of how many Joe characters there are?) What about characters that were just another figure with a new name? like "Wet Down" or "Double Blast"?

I look forward to seeing how they draw Big Brawler!
    Check out my weekly webcomic: cy-boar updated every Thursday!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Character Count

I went through to make a checklist for myself to help with the ones I didn't know through process of elimination and I have counted about 211 characters in figure form, counting Wet Down and Double Blast as their own characters. So that leaves about 22 characters at least never made into figure form. For the life of me, I can't figure out who #233 is. I don't know if I'm just having a brain fart or what. Anybody have a good idea?

Quote Originally Posted by macktheknife
    233 is. I don't know if I'm just having a brain fart or what. Anybody have a good idea?
    233 is Shooter from GIJoe Declassified. You just cant tell shes a black woman without coloring.

Wow, only 211 joes were made into figures? I guess that leaves a LOT of room for comic only characters...

What about those generals? I recognised Flagg, but the others were very confusing (and why were they even in there?)

I hope Hollowpoint (from BTR) is on there...
    Check out my weekly webcomic: cy-boar updated every Thursday!

For 123 I am going with low light just because he is the only figure that I have seen that comes with the knit cap and gogles.

As for 160 I am going with Dart.

Thanks for the help guys, I did get 127 as Red Zone, then 141 I thought it was Cloudburst but I am still not sure because I do not see the visor in the pic.

233 is shooter.

106 is not the new design for frost bite becuase I doubt they would put him in twice since he is 138. I still have no idea who this figure is.

207 is not lightfoot he would have a different shaped helmet and he does not have the gernades and body armor as the figure has.

I think this figure is someone new maybe from the comic book. I was thinking Mariner.

The 211 figures I forgot to pick up Hollow Point. If there are any other BTR figures only, I didn't include them either in my count.

Who in the world is 90?
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature and help him on his way of world domination.

My guess for 90 is Countdown V1. The Helmet is half wrong, but the backpack and torso look right (what you can see of it).

Stylized, yes, but I didn't see the helmet as 'wrong' now. Hmm, looks like today's segment has spurts of alphabetism in it. Not correct alphabetizing (Bullhorn -Blowtorch- Bulletproof Budo), but it hints of, "OK, let's go down the list and see who I'm missing."

Are y'all going to call the Rolling Thunder driver Armadillo or Rumbler?

And who was the first one-issue-Joe that was killed? Ravager? Rumbler (II)? I think that's him next to Cool Breeze. Cool Breeze!

Didn't we run through all the Joe women already? Did Scarlett get a 'replacement' makeover like Double Blast and Whiteout (shown this panel)? Oh, or maybe, since Glenda made the roster in time to die for the DD run, that's her? (And the other one would be Grunt's college girlfriend, who helped bust some Joes out of the Cobra sleeper town?)