Official - Look at what I just got or have thread pt 2 - Page 101

yojoe.com

Page 101 of 314 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3139
    Look what i got!!
    not only did i get an outback complete with strapped rifle and file card for 7 shipped i landed this sweet deal also.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting

Ciao...

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by citizendan1st
    Look what i got!!
    not only did i get an outback complete with strapped rifle and file card for 7 shipped i landed this sweet deal also.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting

Ciao...
    Can you belive the jerk refuses to sell because the price was too low. Even though he set no reserve...Thats so lame....Definantly gets a big neg on feedback and im tempted to get Ebay involved...

Quote Originally Posted by citizendan1st
    Can you belive the jerk refuses to sell because the price was too low. Even though he set no reserve...Thats so lame....Definantly gets a big neg on feedback and im tempted to get Ebay involved...
    Give it to him. He deserves it. Be sure to give him all one star, those stars hurt more than the negative feedback does. They can pull his ability to sell for a month or something if his rating gets too low. I have sold a few items that I thought should have sold for more, but that is the chance you take in an auction. Also, he took a horrible picture. Of course no one bid on it. Congrats on the win and sorry you will not be getting it.
    Chris

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Yeah, negative and no stars!

Quote Originally Posted by TOPSON
    Give it to him. He deserves it. Be sure to give him all one star, those stars hurt more than the negative feedback does. They can pull his ability to sell for a month or something if his rating gets too low. I have sold a few items that I thought should have sold for more, but that is the chance you take in an auction. Also, he took a horrible picture. Of course no one bid on it. Congrats on the win and sorry you will not be getting it.
    Chris
    Thats what i told him. i too have lost money on items. I asked him if we can work it out and he siad no and Ive offerd 30 shipped just to be nice. If not im throwing the book at him....

Quote Originally Posted by Currahee_Chris
    Man alive!! I love Craigs list

A fellow citizen sold me the following for $25

1.) Complete Hydrofoil;
    2.) Complete Tactical battleplatform;
    3.) A beautiful HISS tank circa 83;

and the following in 85% or better completion- HAVOC, Stinger, VAMP, SnowCat, Persuader, Maggott, and Polar Battle Bear. I also got a box of "Stuff" with it- inside- about 40 filecards to include an uncut Lampreys and a COMPLETE Blue Snake Suit. Also was a 1983 Stormshadow backpack with wakizashi and bow.

I have waited 26 years for a haul like this!! It's an early Christmas for me this year!! I am usually the guy selling this kind of stuff to people for these prices. Most of this stuff I couldn't afford as a kid- nice to have it for my own kids (and myself )

If you guys aren't checking Craigslist- you're wrong!!
    I love Craigs list when I first started collecting again I was looking there instead of ebay I saw a huge lot with the 1983 Gi Joe hq, Tomahawk, Skystriker,Rattler,Dragonfly, Nightraven,Hydrofoil ,TBP, Mauler ,Thunder machine,Tripple T ,The 1992 HQ,all of these were complete and I also got the Cobra Missile Command (not complete missing the chairs) the whole lot was $200 and recently I got a vintage death star playset with all the decals still intact only missing the foam and monster from the trash compactor.Craigs list beats ebay all day long

I forgot the STUN and APC were in there as well

Quote Originally Posted by sparks007
    I love Craigs list when I first started collecting again I was looking there instead of ebay I saw a huge lot with the 1983 Gi Joe hq, Tomahawk, Skystriker,Rattler,Dragonfly, Nightraven,Hydrofoil ,TBP, Mauler ,Thunder machine,Tripple T ,The 1992 HQ,all of these were complete and I also got the Cobra Missile Command (not complete missing the chairs) the whole lot was $200 and recently I got a vintage death star playset with all the decals still intact only missing the foam and monster from the trash compactor.Craigs list beats ebay all day long

I forgot the STUN and APC were in there as well
    I check craigs list several times but i never stumble on those deals!!!!
    As an update, i offered 40 for the lot...reminded him of the consequences of the neg feedback and the reporting to ebay(nicely),and was accussed of threatening him. So i left very negative feedback and reported him....thanks for the interst and sorry i hijacked the thread..but if it helps i landed this deal also....
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...lenotsupported
    (is that a mic i see!!!)(and after breaking my other sneep peeks radio hook)
    and this deal...
    (another awesome deal i think..look at the emblems!)
    and this deal..although not as exciting..but always wanted him!

Sorry to brag but im glad to finnally land a few good deals....
    Thanks....
    dan

Thumbs up the wonders of craigslist

I saw this ad on craigslist earlier in the week and sent a message I was interested in what I saw.The picture was small and hard to see every detail of what was there except the 8 figures which included snakeeyes, stormshadow, stalker, cobra commander, firefly, airborne, blowtorch, and torpedo all from 83-84 yrs. Now I needed stalker and torpedo the rest I figured to put on ebay, but I found with the figures yesterday after I got them just made my day. There was stormshadows bow(which I had lost years ago), an extra gun for stalker(which I needed for my sa edition), and the greatest surprise for me was a double handle bazooka for zap(which I have started looking for on ebay to buy). Firefly, airborne and stormshadow where the only guys that wasn't complete, all others were complete with the extra weapons for zap(back pack and d-h bazooka). I got all this for $10 and feel I got a great deal.

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes1974
    I saw this ad on craigslist earlier in the week and sent a message I was interested in what I saw.The picture was small and hard to see every detail of what was there except the 8 figures which included snakeeyes, stormshadow, stalker, cobra commander, firefly, airborne, blowtorch, and torpedo all from 83-84 yrs. Now I needed stalker and torpedo the rest I figured to put on ebay, but I found with the figures yesterday after I got them just made my day. There was stormshadows bow(which I had lost years ago), an extra gun for stalker(which I needed for my sa edition), and the greatest surprise for me was a double handle bazooka for zap(which I have started looking for on ebay to buy). Firefly, airborne and stormshadow where the only guys that wasn't complete, all others were complete with the extra weapons for zap(back pack and d-h bazooka). I got all this for $10 and feel I got a great deal.
    Well at least it was a fellow Yo Joer that got this deal. I saw it the day it was posted and contacted the guy who advised that he would only deal locally. Even offering more money did not sway him. At least someone who appreciates the deal got it. Congrats man!

Quote Originally Posted by Janus
    Well at least it was a fellow Yo Joer that got this deal. I saw it the day it was posted and contacted the guy who advised that he would only deal locally. Even offering more money did not sway him. At least someone who appreciates the deal got it. Congrats man!

Sorry he wouldn't deal with you. I emailed him 3 times before I got an answer. I was to the point of giving up when I got his reply. Thanks for the congrats, but my surprises were the best part.