Official - Look at what I just got or have thread pt 2 - Page 103

yojoe.com

Page 103 of 314 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 3139
    Quote Originally Posted by Janus
    WOW! Nice catch there. So the question is, are you going to AFA it, leave as is, or dot he cool thing you know you want to do and rip into it like you were 13 again?
    No AFA, but I will leave it in the package. I have fond memories of Buzzer and Torch, and now I finally have both of them again.

My mom took my brother and I to Zayre (a discount store) and there weren't any new Joes. But then we saw some guy holding Buzzer and we freaked out. He showed us where they were hidden (people hid the new figures behind the vehicles on the lower shelves). Well, we threw a hissy fit and my mom wouldn't get them for us... because she already had, and they were our valentine's day gift. So when we got home, we got our Dreadnoks a week early and ruined the holiday!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Ok here is my latest prey

Quote Originally Posted by kurthalsey
    No AFA, but I will leave it in the package. I have fond memories of Buzzer and Torch, and now I finally have both of them again.

My mom took my brother and I to Zayre (a discount store) and there weren't any new Joes. But then we saw some guy holding Buzzer and we freaked out. He showed us where they were hidden (people hid the new figures behind the vehicles on the lower shelves). Well, we threw a hissy fit and my mom wouldn't get them for us... because she already had, and they were our valentine's day gift. So when we got home, we got our Dreadnoks a week early and ruined the holiday!
    Nice memory, cool story. Cooler mom, mine would have made me wait.

I always hated people who hid the figures. I used to hunt down the hidden ones and put them back on display or just out and out buy them.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I will post pictures of my Street Fighter collection once this lot arrives. I figure I will also submit an image of the carded Balrog, since yojoe.com doesn't have one up yet. If anyone out there is looking for the movie figures, search for "street fighter" under Action Figures. It seems fewer Joe collectors try this option. You will have to wade through a bunch of Sota figure listings, but you might come across a gem like this one! Once I get them, the Guiles and E.Honda will be available for trade or sale, if anybody wants them.

Quote Originally Posted by bencafirefly
    I will post pictures of my Street Fighter collection once this lot arrives. I figure I will also submit an image of the carded Balrog, since yojoe.com doesn't have one up yet. If anyone out there is looking for the movie figures, search for "street fighter" under Action Figures. It seems fewer Joe collectors try this option. You will have to wade through a bunch of Sota figure listings, but you might come across a gem like this one! Once I get them, the Guiles and E.Honda will be available for trade or sale, if anybody wants them.
    I'll take them
    They say it is ok to talk to yourself as long as you don't answer. But sometimes you need to have intelligent conversations.
    http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/10394...want-list.html

Quote Originally Posted by bencafirefly
    If anyone out there is looking for the movie figures, search for "street fighter" under Action Figures. It seems fewer Joe collectors try this option.
    Thanks for giving the trick away.

Talking Look what I just got.

Not the worlds greatest capture.. but i got this in a trade recently.. and ...

so begins my rebuilding of my GIJOE and cobra forces.
    Big thanks to Royal Guard for the figure/trade
    I sometimes.... can be awesome?

Quote Originally Posted by Falcone
    Thanks for giving the trick away.
    Yeah, no problem. Of course, out of courtesy, just don't bid on any Vega or Zangief figures that come up

And dominic.18, I will send you a p.m. in a couple days.

Ben

Weapons score!

I recently discovered a collectibles store in my area has six bins filled with GI Joe weapons and accessories at $1 each. I took an hour going through all of them yesterday and here are some of the highlights...remember $1 each

Starduster helmet
    Starduster gun
    Sgt Slaughter baton
    Skymate boomerang and bow
    parts for my Sky Patrol including complete Static Line parachute pack

and a bunch of other stuff. Good score.