Official - Look at what I just got or have thread pt 2 - Page 104

yojoe.com

Page 104 of 315 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 3141
    I just started collecting and my first few for this week were:

Black Dragon Firefly (unplayed)
    Sealed mailaway Clutch
    Lt Claymore (unplayed)
    Headhunters BAT (unplayed)
    "A gem of that size answers all my questions" - Zartan

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jamiejame911
    I just started collecting and my first few for this week were:

Black Dragon Firefly (unplayed)
    Sealed mailaway Clutch
    Lt Claymore (unplayed)
    Headhunters BAT (unplayed)
    What does the Black Dragon Firefly look like?

Mint not really displayed even. Got it for $55 total. Thought it was a good deal for him. I think this version is my second fav besides the 2001-2 green camo one. He's the best imo.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Mint not really displayed even. Got it for $55 total. Thought it was a good deal for him. I think this version is my second fav besides the 2001-2 green camo one. He's the best imo.
    Oh, sorry I forgot he was called that. I have the set with the orange camo firefly too. I think $55 is a steal, considering only 500 were ever made. Nice.

Yeah he only had this one and the orange one does not really fit into my future joe world lol. Yeah 500 made and firefly is one of the best chars, can't really be beat.

Thank you mailman! My recent eBay-won General arrived a few minutes ago:

And it is HUGE...!
    There's a few bits missing (as you can clearly see LOL! if anyone has that cockpit cover, please shoot me a PM!) so I will be looking out for parts soon, but other than that it's in excellent condition. Either way, I'm VERY happy with it, and especially considering I only paid £9.50 for it!

Just got a MOC Techno-Viper for $20 total. Bubble coming apart on it so I plan on rippin it open to display...

My clutch I got for $20 total.

Nice! I think out of all the figures I opened back in the day Techno-Viper & Downtown were the most fun, because of all the stuff they had.
    (Plus the Action Force version of Downtown came from my home town )

Yeah I had Techo as a kid. His rubber tubing is fun to hook up. I had the general also. Don't remember it too much thou. Always played with my hammer head as I recall lol

Yeah I had Techo as a kid. His rubber tubing is fun to hook up. I had the general also. Don't remember it too much thou. Always played with my hammer head as I recall lol
    LOL that's next on my list. I'll need a bigger room before I get it, though; I'm picking up a Defiant when I go over to the US for Botcon, and shipping it home.
    ...I have NO idea where I'll put it, but at least I'll finally have one