Official - Look at what I just got or have thread pt 2 - Page 105

yojoe.com

Page 105 of 314 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 3139
    I think my friend had Defiant and it just dwarfed everything anyone had until that point. I looked in amazement. Didn't go over his house much after that. Can't really compete lol
    "A gem of that size answers all my questions" - Zartan

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I just won this on Ebay. Pretty fair I'd say for $40 shipped, and I can finally say I own a Hardtop!

http://cgi.ebay.com/HARDTOP-GI-JOE-F...QQcmdZViewItem

I was able to pick up my Payload a while back in a BIN auction as well, and missed out on Hardtop with filecard and gun for around $55.00 from the same seller (I think it was only listed for about 10 minutes). This one kind of makes up for it

**Wow, I just checked his completed auctions, and it looks like someone landed a MIB Steel Brigade for $25! I hate seeing how I miss out on these.
    Last edited by joenorth; 03-08-2009 at 11:48 AM.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by joenorth
    I just won this on Ebay. Pretty fair I'd say for $40 shipped, and I can finally say I own a Hardtop!

http://cgi.ebay.com/HARDTOP-GI-JOE-F...QQcmdZViewItem

I was able to pick up my Payload a while back in a BIN auction as well, and missed out on Hardtop with filecard and gun for around $55.00 from the same seller (I think it was only listed for about 10 minutes). This one kind of makes up for it

**Wow, I just checked his completed auctions, and it looks like someone landed a MIB Steel Brigade for $25! I hate seeing how I miss out on these.
    I have an original mic for Hardtop if you are interested.
    WANTED: Two (2) clear visors

Picked up a Movie Sagat for 15 total.
    "A gem of that size answers all my questions" - Zartan

In the mail, I got Zarana with ear rings in great condition complete with filecard now I have both versions.

Here's a deal I made back around Christmas where I paid $600 for these fifty figures most complete. I would have listed this before but I lost my list and didn't feel like trying to remember all their names, but I found the list so here they are.
    83 cobra trooper, torpedo, baroness, airtight, barbecue, crimson guard, eels, tele-viper, V1 keel-haul, bat, dialtone, dr mindbender, lifeline, V2 roadblock, viper, zarana w/o earrings, avac, lift ticket, serpentor, V2 sgt slaughter, stratoviper, big boa, crazylegs, raptor, techno viper, ice viper, taurus, golobulus, nemesis enforcer, royal guard, blaster, blocker, knockdown, maverick, charbroil, armadillo, ferret, V3 sgt slaughter from warthog, TF dusty, TF lifeline, Tf tripwire, alley viper, V2 deep six, frag viper, PP copperhead, PP officer, PP viper, SM barbecue, SN snake eyes carded, and sea slug. It may not sound like a great deal but it breaks down to $12 a figure and they all look new only had a few rubber bands to fix.

Dispersed about the country in deep cover
    So I told this guy who works in customer service in my division that I was a Joe collector, and after a year of him being employed there, he finally brought some stuff in for me to look at. Everything is COMPLETE and in great shape:

two 1982-83 Cobra Enemy's with perfect sigils
    HISS Driver
    Quick Kick (the only Joe from '82-'86 I didn't have)
    Dail Tone V1 (pristene, in much better shape than my original from 23 years ago)
    Chuckles
    Frostbite (gonna swap heads)
    SNAKE Armor
    CLAW

All for $30.00!!! Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!

Well, I'm new to all this so hello everyone. I got this about a month ago, but it's one of the crown jewels to my collection. It is a MISB Mauler. It almost looks like it just came off the shelf from '85. It was a little bit of a stretch, but totally worth it I think

im new in this thread too

hmm.. let me see...
    for a "lookie what i gottie" i recently got into this toystore and WOW, they were selling vintages! and LOTS of them! so i got two battle corps alley viper a month ago. (look here for the pic). i opened one and kept the other intact.
    added to that, i got the ninja-force snakey (both the normal and the color change), and general Flagg... and am planning to get a couple (yes, they carry only the battle corps stuff) more, while hunting down snakey with timber (he's priced dearly here int he Philippines)
    im planning to get the 25th anniversary Joes that were released sometime in the 90's, those four that has a flip-open box and no codenames (just your ordinary joe).