Official - Look at what I just got or have thread pt 2 - Page 107

yojoe.com

Page 107 of 315 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 3141
    Got a MOC Balrog for 17 total. Perfect Cobra trainer with the blue/white/black color scheme.
    "A gem of that size answers all my questions" - Zartan

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Got these for $8 each at a local comic shop. For the same price as a modern 3 3/4'' figure, great deal!

Went to a local comic shop and was browsing the loose Joes. Picked up a v.3 Muskrat complete for 5 bucks and a 86 Mission Brazil Dial Tone (complete with perfect paint and joints) for 6 bucks.
    I need a big blue door from the Defiant! I have cash and plenty of trade!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Just won a new convention Chuckles for 15.50 total.

I just got the Norwegian version of the comic with the Transformers crossover. As it seems that it is lacking in the archive, I'll "donate" a scan of the cover.
    I'm a Joe-fan stuck in Europe....sigh.....

Just got a Chinese Maj Blood moc for 12 total. I like this version of the Maj.

Quote Originally Posted by yojoebro82
    Got these for $8 each at a local comic shop. For the same price as a modern 3 3/4'' figure, great deal!

Nice score. Those are a few of the best BC figures, I think. Metal Head is especially high quality, I think he is a major improvement on the first one if you ignore his weapons. Maybe pairing the old weapons with the BC version would be a good match?

Picked up an 83 Snake Eyes complete with filecard and an 85 Snake Eyes complete with filecard for 33 bucks total. I thought I'd have to spend that just for the 85.
    I need a big blue door from the Defiant! I have cash and plenty of trade!

I got the sonic fighters Dial Tone/Tunnel Rat and Law moc for 26.50 total. The only sonics i really like i think.

Looky what i won today.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...lenotsupported
    Didnt think id get it, anyone need a Falcon pilot with FC? Make me an offer...hes not on my have to have list....