Official - Look at what I just got or have thread pt 2 - Page 108

yojoe.com

Page 108 of 314 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 3139
    Looky what i won today.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...lenotsupported
    Didnt think id get it, anyone need a Falcon pilot with FC? Make me an offer...hes not on my have to have list....

sorry for double post...website hung on me...

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

good thing were geting old joes now.

geting tard of the 25th stuff all iv'e seen in this post in long wall.
    nice to see love for old joes on here.

I have made the best deal so far this year for me. I met a owner of collectible toy store with star wars, joes, transformers and many others. we are doing a 50% trade-cash deal on any work I'm doing at his house. So far I have gotten a whale about 93% complete, the wave crusher and NLC from 2001, the cobra ninja clan from the VvV series 6 pack, and the october guard comic 3 pack from VvV series. That was just for start and alot more work to do. I'll have pics later in another thread with my collection.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Got a MOC battlecorps Shipwreck for 10.50 total. This version might be the best imo
    "A gem of that size answers all my questions" - Zartan

Just got MOC Big Ben, Incinerator and Low-Light from the 90's for $35 total.

I finally got a skystriker. I never had one as a kid but I do now. It needs some parts but I don't think it was to bad for $15 and a 3 hour drive. There doesn't seem to be any yellowing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	skystriker-000.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	29.2 KB 
ID:	4607  

That looks like it's in pretty good shape, great deal man.
    In need of one of each type of missile for Ghost Striker and one white projectile missile for theThunderwing. Paypal or trade available. PM if you can help at all.

ohio- right next to the air force museum- which totally rules.
    I have been watching this topic for about a week. some a-hole beat me to a lot that included a sky raven, whale, night raven, rattler and a terror drome (plus a handful of other vehicles) for 150.00 on the cincinnati craigs list

nice sky striker though. I have some spare missiles, and I am working on a front landing gear cover.

and I scored a complete 83 headquarters for 15.00 at turtlecreek fleamarket today. also got a 1:18 p-51 and corsair for another 15.00. so even though i took a screwing on the craigs list, I still did ok at the flea market. I only wanted part of the jail wall and the helipad to complete a second HQ we have, but the guy sold me a complete one..sweet. now I need a jail wall section and a helipad to complete a third HQ.
    Leonard Hofstadter: Once you open the box, it loses its value.

Penny: Yeah, yeah. My mom gave me the same lecture about my virginity. Gotta tell you, it was a lot more fun taking it out and playing with it.

Wants, My Collection, Customs, Project Skinny, my dog eating corn on the cob, my dog weasel, blowing up toys

I got 2001 Shipwreck/Sidetrack and Doubleblast Sure Fire MOC both for 26 bucks total after shipping. A lil pricey, but 4 pretty good figures so I can't complain.

I have started to rebuild my vintage collection starting at ground zero. My 150+ vintage figs and dozens of vehicles are all stuck far, far away in storage. So I am starting by buying drivers for the 25th vehicles in their vintage form.

Got Steeler, straigt arm Clutch and Wild Weasel today. I just love WW I don't care if he looks hydrocephalic!