Official - Look at what I just got or have thread pt 2 - Page 109

yojoe.com

Page 109 of 314 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 3139
    [quote=hotdog]nice sky striker though. I have some spare missiles

pm sent

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by hotdog
    I have been watching this topic for about a week. some a-hole beat me to a lot that included a sky raven, whale, night raven, rattler and a terror drome (plus a handful of other vehicles) for 150.00 on the cincinnati craigs list

nice sky striker though. I have some spare missiles, and I am working on a front landing gear cover.

and I scored a complete 83 headquarters for 15.00 at turtlecreek fleamarket today. also got a 1:18 p-51 and corsair for another 15.00. so even though i took a screwing on the craigs list, I still did ok at the flea market. I only wanted part of the jail wall and the helipad to complete a second HQ we have, but the guy sold me a complete one..sweet. now I need a jail wall section and a helipad to complete a third HQ.
    So unfair. Can't seem to find good hauls in flea markets on this side of the ocean Well, I managed to snatch a mint loose Snow Serpent v1, Storm Shadow v1, Roadblock and Lady Jaye for 3 euros last year (that's about $4).

I finally got some pics of the whale I recently picked up. I found some of the pieces I needed too. I am having problems finding the arm to hold the rocket launcher though. If anyone has an extra I'll try a trade or will definitely buy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whale 1-000.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	26.4 KB 
ID:	4640   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whale 2-000.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	27.5 KB 
ID:	4641   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whale 3-000.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	25.8 KB 
ID:	4642   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whale 4-000.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	25.2 KB 
ID:	4643  

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I got a mip Crankcase for 20 bucks total.
    "A gem of that size answers all my questions" - Zartan

got a complete crusader off ebay today.sweet bonus it came with umbilical cord! wasnt pictured.just need payloads backpack control arms for 100%.
    special bonus was a recondo rifle i found when i took it apart.

Just got a MOC '94 Countdown and Ozone for $8 a piece from a fellow member on here.

Also got a '93 Red Ninja with his axe and filecard for about $10 on Ebay!

Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Night Viper
    Just got a MOC '94 Countdown and Ozone for $8 a piece from a fellow member on here.

Also got a '93 Red Ninja with his axe and filecard for about $10 on Ebay!
    great find those were some of the hardest to find figures in my collection.
    They say it is ok to talk to yourself as long as you don't answer. But sometimes you need to have intelligent conversations.
    http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/10394...want-list.html

Talking My latest GIJOE Haul

My latest GIJOE haul comes courtesy of a fellow friend who's moved onto collecting 25th, so in me buying this stuff, he's freed some space and some cash for 25th Purchases.. whilst me.. I get these recruited to my rejuvenated collection.

Some.. ahem.. greenshirts.. didn't quite realise how many i'd purchased..
    Cobra's and Vehicles. I love the Venom cycle.

Also the Scrap Iron is in really good condition too!
    Finally the main GIJOE Recruits.. some will be for customs.

Whiteout, Alpine, Major Storm, Big Ben, Frostbite, Mainframe, General Hawk, Crossfire, Bazooka, Low Light, Cross Hair, Leatherneck, Tripwire, Lady Jaye, Iceberg, Windmill, Sgt.Hacker, Heavy Duty, Ambush & Gung-Ho.

I also purchased some nice stuff on ebay last night, but they wont arrive for at least two weeks.
    I sometimes.... can be awesome?

wow what a haul!

i got a 1991 Firefly. It's MOC, but the card's that quite battered (it's got some creases at the back, and the card's bent).

I'm still trying to make up my mind if im gonna open it or not (cos if i'll be opening it, i should've had bought the MUCH MORE battered one)

Finally got this in the mail today..................
    MISB Tomahawk