Official - Look at what I just got or have thread pt 2 - Page 11

yojoe.com

Page 11 of 315 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrapiron-Scavanger
    Picked up a full compliment of Hurricane Missiles for $0.99 and a Hurricane Exhaust Nozzel (with misc Pirhana parts) for $0.99
    Hey - let me know if you'd like to sell the Piranha depth charges.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

PM's sent Yo-man2 and orionlukteel
    "JOIN COBRA! Our Uniforms are COOLER!"

MY G.I. JOE STORE, CHECK IT OUT!

My Home/Trade Pages!

Quote Originally Posted by B.F.B
    Nice find, I love old toy shops, don't leave us in suspense though, what else did you get?
    The three that you can see via the link, as well as the three Dreadnocks, Major Bludd, Scarlett, Gung-Ho and Breaker. All are MOSC, but Gung-ho's cardback is pretty damaged...
    Anyway, the Zartan is the pride of my collection. I have a ton of loose, complete figs, but nothing MOSC like that.

Seeing some of these other deals, I have to start using EvilBay more. I bought 10 joes off it a year or two ago, but nothing since then...

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Last edited by yo-man2; 06-04-2006 at 11:18 AM.
    Always wanted: Foreign figs, protos and test shots, and vs 1 BATs and parts.

MOC #2 for me. Not sure if I got a good deal. It was $23.50 on eBay.

http://i5.ebayimg.com/03/i/07/4d/ea/10_1.JPG

Exclamation Uh-Huh

Hey Yo!,
    Photobucket says your pics aint there? *confused*
    NemesisEnforcerFan
    I sometimes.... can be awesome?

Quote Originally Posted by NemesisEnforcerFan

Hey Yo!,
    Photobucket says your pics aint there? *confused*
    NemesisEnforcerFan

see if it works now?
    Always wanted: Foreign figs, protos and test shots, and vs 1 BATs and parts.

Thumbs up Nice Catch

Quote Originally Posted by yo-man2
    see if it works now?

Nice Catch man, Pogo, Serpentor w/air chariot, tf paw and the skyhawk too!
    NemesisEnforcerFan

i think i need some lessons in yard sales or flea markets or something. everytime i go to look, i never find anything remotely gi joe :P maybe it's the location or something. i live in south carolina, and i've tried local flea markets a few times, and when i go to the beach i check out the big flea market there. nada so far, guess i'm not so lucky with that stuff :P

and what is a tiny toy store? i mean... jeez... we don't even have a KB close to here anymore, much less an old toy shop :P we did have an antique store at one time that sold all sorts of stuff and they had comics and baseball cards and a few toys, but i doubt any gi joes, sorta weird around here i guess :P

congrats to all the lucky people out there and keep the pictures coming, i do like checking them out, it keeps me wanting to find the motherload at a flea market around here.

Thumbs up A lesson in flea markets and yard sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadman2099
    i think i need some lessons in yard sales or flea markets or something. everytime i go to look, i never find anything remotely gi joe :P maybe it's the location or something. i live in south carolina, and i've tried local flea markets a few times, and when i go to the beach i check out the big flea market there. nada so far, guess i'm not so lucky with that stuff :P

and what is a tiny toy store? i mean... jeez... we don't even have a KB close to here anymore, much less an old toy shop :P we did have an antique store at one time that sold all sorts of stuff and they had comics and baseball cards and a few toys, but i doubt any gi joes, sorta weird around here i guess :P

congrats to all the lucky people out there and keep the pictures coming, i do like checking them out, it keeps me wanting to find the motherload at a flea market around here.
    Hey deadman2099,
    I do understand what your saying.. but.. let me ask how many yard sales do you go to a week? Over in the UK they have something called car boot sales which take place every sunday.
    If you aint going every sunday you can't expect to turn up to one out of the blue and find something. Maybe its different in the USA however I find these things to be like a matter of probability.. and knowing the way life is the day you don't go to one of your local yard sales.. is the day you missed out on something joe.

A few years back I almost give up on Car boots.. I'd been to like.. seven or eight on the bounce every sunday I went car booting and found nothing.. then.. finally on the ninth attempt.. BOOM!! I got about 15 or so GIJOE figures all in varying conditions but each one about 10-15p each.

The thing is you gots to keep going.. you can't go once a month and expect to get haul after haul.

On an more related note to the thread I just bought a Brazilian MOC Cover Girl.. woo hoo.. I have another International Hero!!
    NemesisEnforcerFan