Official - Look at what I just got or have thread pt 2 - Page 13

yojoe.com

Page 13 of 315 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Possibly my best EBAY find in 5 years

I was surprised to have won the following cardback lot on EBAY >> EBAY CARDBACK LOT LINK

I am a cardback collector and have never even seen a Flash Explosion back let alone some of the other explosion backs in this lot.

Also the Firefly looks great. I remember looking for 2 years before I came across a nice Firefly cardback now they seem to be popping up every other week.
    www.joeparts.com
    check out the largest selection of vintage Joes available on the web

(figures, accessories, filecards, , AFA, trading cards and more)
    KRE-O

Free shipping, International customers welcome
    Pay via paypal, credit cards, check or money order !

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Nice find. I do like the cardbacks but I never have any room for them.
    I wouldn't lose any sleep if Fred Durst got shot tommorrow. Kerry King from Slayer

that castle is off the hook.

nice find, i'll need to be on the look out for one of those

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

nice find at the car boot sale....why exactly are they called car boot sales?
    Always wanted: Foreign figs, protos and test shots, and vs 1 BATs and parts.

Quote Originally Posted by yo-man2
    nice find at the car boot sale....why exactly are they called car boot sales?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Car_boot_sale
    I thought is was just what a garage sale was called in GB, but I guess that isn't quite it.
    This is where my signature would be if I had something to say.

My G.I. Joe Store
    $1.99 or less bargains! (with low prices in ALL categories)
    --» Wanted

Yipee! This Ghost-Striker rounds out my classic jet fighters. Dunno if I'm paying a decent price, but with a minty Ace v3 I can hardly complain.

Finally an F-16 mold to go with my F-14 (Skystriker), F-18 (Power Team Elite) and F-22 (Thunderwing). Now if someone would just release a 1:18 scale F-15 Eagle I'll be complete ...

Same day I receive a MIB Storm Eagle, all the parts still in their baggies. Not quite as exciting, but still ...
    "One of these days we'll end up paying the price."

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis
    Yipee! This Ghost-Striker rounds out my classic jet fighters. Dunno if I'm paying a decent price, but with a minty Ace v3 I can hardly complain.

Finally an F-16 mold to go with my F-14 (Skystriker), F-18 (Power Team Elite) and F-22 (Thunderwing). Now if someone would just release a 1:18 scale F-15 Eagle I'll be complete ...

Same day I receive a MIB Storm Eagle, all the parts still in their baggies. Not quite as exciting, but still ...
    You lucky B :-). And your Storm Eagle's better than mine, although I can play with mine, but have you got 3 Phantom X-19's and 3 Skystrikers?

P.s what will the Ghost-striker cost you including postage?

Quote Originally Posted by B.F.B
    You lucky B :-). And your Storm Eagle's better than mine, although I can play with mine, but have you got 3 Phantom X-19's and 3 Skystrikers?

P.s what will the Ghost-striker cost you including postage?
    Ghoststriker was $16.36, shipping airmail parcel post is $24.00. I would have prefered economy shipping but it was sellers call. I'm assuming it weighs in at over 4 pounds, otherwise letter post would have brought the cost down considerably.

... 3 X-19s and 3 Skystrikers ... okay you win, I've only got one of each. The Storm Eagle was technically MISB but the tape was so corroded there was little point in not opening it. It was a blast looking at the old catalogues ...
    "One of these days we'll end up paying the price."