Official - Look at what I just got or have thread pt 2 - Page 18

yojoe.com

Page 18 of 315 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast
    I picked up this almost complete Python Conquest for $11.01 a couple weeks ago.

And tonight I picked up this lot that will complete it for $4.26.

Plus I picked up this lot that (3 drones, 2 access panels) that will help complete a couple of my hurricanes. More than I wanted to pay, but I was willing to pay more.
    "JOIN COBRA! Our Uniforms are COOLER!"

MY G.I. JOE STORE, CHECK IT OUT!

My Home/Trade Pages!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by dominic.18
    i just received the this lot in the mail. five night force figures almost all of them complete and in great condition except crazylegs. i think i got a good deal.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=320009673301

man you so got ripped off, i'll buy'em off ya for, say, 5 bucks each.
    only cause i'm a nice guy.

good score

This just arrived: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

I am trying to collect most (if not all) of the non-action figure related stuff. (Lunchboxes, books, puzzles, shampoo bottles, walkie talkies, etc.)

I realize some will be easier than others, but I am pretty focused on achieving this part of my collection. (The items tend to be much cheaper than the some of the figures/vehicles and they look great displayed.)

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Um, why'd this thread get moved from the toys section to board related?

Quote Originally Posted by willie&joe
    Taken care of.

Quote Originally Posted by willie&joe
    Quote Originally Posted by orionlukteel
    Taken care of.
    Yeah, some bone-head with fat fingers is still trying to figure out how to use a mouse! ()
    This is where my signature would be if I had something to say.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by CGC
    Yeah, some bone-head with fat fingers is still trying to figure out how to use a mouse! ()
    Ok. That's what I thought (except the bone-head or fat fingers part) .

Anyway, to stay on-topic, I just got all 10 rotor blades and the front wing for the T-Hawk! My Tomahawk is now complete! Woo-hoo! Man, it looks good! Now I just need to track down a couple more pieces for my Night Raven and I'll be stoked.

My second Holy Grail

Well I just won this Terror Drome. Sorrry if I out bid anyone from here. It's more than I wanted to pay but it's also the last vehicle I was looking for. Although it's complete it may have sold higher than usual. Any thoughts on the price?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

I'm now looking for an unbroken replacement gun door as shown in the photo. I'm hoping our resident T.D. collector "orionlukteel" can hook me up a new part. PM me if you have the part. Thanks.
    "Get a life will you people! I mean look at you, look at the way you're dressed. You there, you must be almost 30, have you ever kissed a girl?" - William Shatner

Well I only paid 150 for mine. I would say up to 200 would be good. Reason being is it is quite large and hard to ship. So I would be worried about shipping cost....

Still not a bad price compared to what they were selling for 2-3 years ago. A little high for now, but it is in pretty good shape. Congrats!
    This is where my signature would be if I had something to say.