Official - Look at what I just got or have thread pt 2 - Page 214

yojoe.com

Page 214 of 315 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218224264314 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 3141

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Nice dude! I'm drooling most over the Tiger Sting though.
    Take it easy,

Drew

Vintage, International, 25th and ROC WANT List: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...821#post468821

Thanks! Yeah I snagged the Sting pretty much the moment it went up for sale on eBay. I knew not to let it hang around there too long.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Ok so I'm pretty happy with this deal but it needs to be viewed like I saw it so please check out the links in order. A quick story to explain the different links. I noticed this auction on eBay for a couple days in a row, saw the starting bid of $65 and a "buy it now" for $80 and finally the curiosity got the better of me so I inquired about more pics of what was in the baggies. Once I received the additional pics I went straight for the "buy it now". Would you have done the same? So the first link is of the actual auction. The second link is the additional pics the seller sent me and the final link is of what I ended up getting. If anyone can help identify some of the stuff that would be a great help too and more than likely all this will be resold so if interested go ahead and P.M. me. GI Joe's - HeMan Action Figures & Other Items | eBay
    ImageShack Album - 12 images
    ImageShack Album - 19 images
    Last edited by Grunt; 08-08-2012 at 09:29 AM. Reason: seperated links

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Fly View Post
    Ok so I'm pretty happy with this deal but it needs to be viewed like I saw it so please check out the links in order. A quick story to explain the different links. I noticed this auction on eBay for a couple days in a row, saw the starting bid of $65 and a "buy it now" for $80 and finally the curiosity got the better of me so I inquired about more pics of what was in the baggies. Once I received the additional pics I went straight for the "buy it now". Would you have done the same? So the first link is of the actual auction. The second link is the additional pics the seller sent me and the final link is of what I ended up getting. If anyone can help identify some of the stuff that would be a great help too and more than likely all this will be resold so if interested go ahead and P.M. me. GI Joe's - HeMan Action Figures & Other Items | eBay ImageShack Album - 12 images ImageShack Album - 19 images
    80$ sure why not looks good to me

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Fly View Post
    Ok so I'm pretty happy with this deal but it needs to be viewed like I saw it so please check out the links in order. A quick story to explain the different links. I noticed this auction on eBay for a couple days in a row, saw the starting bid of $65 and a "buy it now" for $80 and finally the curiosity got the better of me so I inquired about more pics of what was in the baggies. Once I received the additional pics I went straight for the "buy it now". Would you have done the same? So the first link is of the actual auction. The second link is the additional pics the seller sent me and the final link is of what I ended up getting. If anyone can help identify some of the stuff that would be a great help too and more than likely all this will be resold so if interested go ahead and P.M. me. GI Joe's - HeMan Action Figures & Other Items | eBay
    ImageShack Album - 12 images
    ImageShack Album - 19 images
    That is one heck of a find!! You.ve even got prints to the drednok stuff! Sweet deal.
    Jason
    "You can do it, Grunt. You've got to do it, man." - Zap (Marvel #4)

My wants

***/ (5#)####

The Dreadnok Air Assault alone would have done it for me. But things like a vintage Star Wars B-Wing fighter (that looks complete), the MOTU Battle Ram, Hawk v1 with visor and Firefly's phone are gravy!
    Take it easy,

Drew

Vintage, International, 25th and ROC WANT List: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...821#post468821

Quote Originally Posted by darthdrew13 View Post
    The Dreadnok Air Assault alone would have done it for me. But things like a vintage Star Wars B-Wing fighter (that looks complete), the MOTU Battle Ram, Hawk v1 with visor and Firefly's phone are gravy!
    Yeah Darthdrew that is why I jumped on the "buy it now" after getting the additional pics and saw the Dreadnok VTOL, then when I received the stuff I couldn't believe all the extra goodies that were never pictured. Quite the surprise. The Dreadnok stuff seems to be getting the most attention and inquiries for prices via PM's. Here's a question for everyone......I was thinking of drilling a small hole in the middle of the blade on the Gyrocopter and a small hole on the body. Then gluing (if needed) a piece of metal post maybe from chain link fence or something so that the blade can rotate freely and stay on again. Ideas or suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Grunt View Post
    That is one heck of a find!! You.ve even got prints to the drednok stuff! Sweet deal.
    Thanx Grunt and I ended up with another Blue shirt too Oh by the way, after I showed you my collection of those I checked out my 2 original Cobra Commanders and noticed one is the "Mickey Mouse" version Never paid attention to that b4. Guess it's good I'm starting to look stuff up lol

Just grabbed an unbroken Night Viper to add to my squad, and 2 weapons I've been looking for for a long time

1. WORMS antennea! I have the original one from my childhood figure, but it's half broken off. I found this one with a couple of other Joe and 80's items in a junk box at a garage sale for a whopping $2! I couldn't believe it when I saw it at the bottom of the box!

2. Rumbler gun - getting this one in an Ebay lot I picked up for $50 shipped. Large GI Joe Accessory Lot File Cards Guns Knives Swords Back Packs Snake Eyes | eBay I might have overpaid, but I'm sick of trying to find this on it's own. Hopefully I can get some cash back for the other stuff.