Official - Look at what I just got or have thread pt 2 - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 315 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    I just stopped by a a St. Vincent de Pauls yesterday and found a Night Raven for one buck. It's missing almost everything, it's pretty much just the body, but I still thought it was a pretty good find.
    I also found a T-croch Heavy Duty on the same trip. For a T-croch he's not a bad fig really.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Yes Finally a Starduster!

This is the first time I'm going to post herebut I can't resist. I finally got a mint Starduster figure complete with two jet packs and a J.U.M.P for only $38.00. What a steal considering that the JUMP also has the power cord.
    "I am still alive! Crusher, I'm coming for you! I want my old life back. And will you leave Bacon alone?"

SECRET SANTA CHECK MY WANTS FOR MY WISH LIST!
    Always looking to buy, sell, trade: Please CHECK my want lists:
    http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...ahyde%27s+list

Quote Originally Posted by gnawgahyde
    This is the first time I'm going to post herebut I can't resist. I finally got a mint Starduster figure complete with two jet packs and a J.U.M.P for only $38.00. What a steal considering that the JUMP also has the power cord.
    OMG!!! Where did you score such a deal?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Talking

Believe it or not Evil Bay actually paid off. Once in a while you get lucky and someone else is asleep. Some times. In other words if you wait long enough....but I digress. thanks for the excitement i can always count on that here.
    gnawgahyde
    Steve
    "I am still alive! Crusher, I'm coming for you! I want my old life back. And will you leave Bacon alone?"

SECRET SANTA CHECK MY WANTS FOR MY WISH LIST!
    Always looking to buy, sell, trade: Please CHECK my want lists:
    http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...ahyde%27s+list

Just got this in the mail today. It's a MOC Raio Verde (H.E.A.T Viper V2, but here he's not a Cobra), that now is opened and put with the other guys
    Last edited by Corredor X; 04-24-2006 at 09:45 PM.

I just got a bag of Cobra Officer parts for $20, so far I'm able to put together 4 officers. If I add in the arms with broken thumbs, I can complete an other 4 officers. I also got a complete Sgt Slaughter, with swagger stick, for $4.
    The only difference between a grave and a rut is the depth.

I just bought all this for £600 (buy it now) off Ebay. I've only recently got back into collecting, is this a good deal?

Their are 290 lines so thats almost only £2 a line and their are lots of mocs and a few vehicles and multiples on some lines. I realise it's all newer stuff.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Huge-G-I-Joe-L...QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks for looking.

Ps. I never expected to be posting in this thread so soon.
    Last edited by B.F.B; 04-29-2006 at 05:05 AM.

whats the exchange rate to US dollars. I think its like 1.50/2 euro to 1 US. If so I would say not bad but not great either...

Quote Originally Posted by picollogoku
    whats the exchange rate to US dollars. I think its like 1.50/2 euro to 1 US. If so I would say not bad but not great either...
    It's actually in british pounds. £600 is 1,095.24 USD

€1 = $1.26 (EUR to USD)
    £1 = $1.82 (GBP to USD)

That's today, it'll be different on Monday...
    This is where my signature would be if I had something to say.