Official - Look at what I just got or have thread pt 2 - Page 304

yojoe.com

Page 304 of 315 FirstFirst ... 204254294300301302303304305306307308314 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 3141
    I won a PYTHON PATROL army building lot on fee-bay Monday morning . I got 3 tele-vipers, 3 CG, 3 vipers, 2 troopers & 2 officers for $137.19 . that's a $10.55 average which is about the going price for them, 7 are complete (not including file cards) This has been the most I've spent in a single auction in almost 14 months !! That kinda sucks, but I'm a married man now & were saving up for a vacation in August. this score just about doubled my PYTHON PATROL collection. 16 more & I'll call it done

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GI-Joe-Cobra...vip=true&rt=nc

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I picked up some complete army builders to round out some later figure ranks (Headhunter, Headhunter Stormtrooper, Crimson Guard Commander, HEAT Viper), a nice Frostbite for one of the 3 complete Snow Cats I also recently picked up, and a complete TF Skystriker to trade or sell. What I like the most though is the complete Maggot and Canadian box I picked up. I still remember getting one for Christmas from my Grandpa as a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by joenorth View Post
    What I like the most though is the complete Maggot and Canadian box I picked up. I still remember getting one for Christmas from my Grandpa as a kid.
    This made me smile, as my Maggot was a gift from my Papaw. Our grandfathers knew cool when they saw it!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Got this old Siegie from the listia auction site for around $3 shipped to me . He is a little rough so me and my girlfriend went to a movie and took it along .
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (4).JPG 
Views:	57 
Size:	266.0 KB 
ID:	60982Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1993.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	507.9 KB 
ID:	60983

Quote Originally Posted by getoe1 View Post
    Got this old Siegie from the listia auction site for around $3 shipped to me . He is a little rough so me and my girlfriend went to a movie and took it along .

Name:	photo (4).JPG 
Views:	57 
Size:	266.0 KB 
ID:	60982Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1993.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	507.9 KB 
ID:	60983
    HAAAAAAAAAAAA Love it!!!

Great scores fellas!!! Keep it up
    I'm into Heavy Metal, mayhem and explosions.....

Just picked up my second Fast Blast Viper. Love that figure!!!
    I'm into Heavy Metal, mayhem and explosions.....

Quote Originally Posted by r07a23c View Post
    This made me smile, as my Maggot was a gift from my Papaw. Our grandfathers knew cool when they saw it!
    I too received the maggot as a gift for christmas . Great times . As for a haul I received a bunch of officer parts today for 15$ Not only was I able to put these guys together I now have like 6 pairs of legs heads and torsos left over .

Name:	photo.JPG 
Views:	47 
Size:	329.4 KB 
ID:	60996
    Now at 5 officers and 2 troopers . I now only need CC and Hawk for 82 !!!!!!

Hey getoe1 , those officers in the middle & on the right have seen better days, but they can be used for dioramas or troops in formation with substituted body parts & or repro chest parts. because there are so many tele-vipers out there with real bad paint rub I use the arms, mid section & sometimes the legs to add new life to my FUBAR'd cobra officers. red laser on ebay has the chest pieces for cobra officers . I sometimes use arms from scrap-iron & hooded cobra commander as well. just a FYI if you wanted to make them look a little nicer. if not, do you wanna trade them ?
    Last edited by navy viper; 09-13-2015 at 03:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by navy viper View Post
    Hey getoe1 , those officers in the middle & on the right have seen better days, but they can be used for dioramas or troops in formation with substituted body parts & or repro chest parts. because there are so many tele-vipers out these with real bad paint rub I use the arms, mid section & sometimes the legs to add new life to my FUBAR'd cobra officers. red laser on ebay has the chest pieces for cobra officers . I sometimes use arms from scrap-iron & hooded cobra commander as well. just a FYI if you wanted to make them look a little nicer. if not, do you wanna trade them ?
    Thanks thats a great idea with televiper arms !

Just recieved some Argentina moc's here. I really like the different vintage V1 Storm Shadows.