Official - Look at what I just got or have thread pt 2 - Page 4

yojoe.com

Page 4 of 315 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    B.F.B.
    I count well over 500 figures (if my counting is correct :-) including some cool exclusives like Wal-Mart and Convention... That's less than $2 a figure overall (not to mention all the vehicles!!!)

I think you did great!!!

Aire

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Talking Sweet!

I picked up a Hurricane and a Python X-30 (incomplete) for $36 shipped!
    "JOIN COBRA! Our Uniforms are COOLER!"

MY G.I. JOE STORE, CHECK IT OUT!

My Home/Trade Pages!

Quote Originally Posted by Scrapiron-Scavanger
    I picked up a Hurricane and a Python X-30 (incomplete) for $36 shipped!
    I think I may have the rear landing gear for the X-30 there

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Shogi
    I think I may have the rear landing gear for the X-30 there
    You have a PM.
    "JOIN COBRA! Our Uniforms are COOLER!"

MY G.I. JOE STORE, CHECK IT OUT!

My Home/Trade Pages!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by airedevon
    B.F.B.
    I count well over 500 figures (if my counting is correct :-) including some cool exclusives like Wal-Mart and Convention... That's less than $2 a figure overall (not to mention all the vehicles!!!)

I think you did great!!!

Aire
    Thanks for the reply. I'm picking it all up tomorrow.

LONGish STORY -

I just got from 82-88 -

74 filecards (Zartan schizophrenic! SE V2! Scarlett, Tunnel Rat!), 26 blueprints, 15 pieces of other paperwork, 73 cut flag points (several more uncut because I have the top half to all the figure cards for the file cards), 26 Transformers tech specs, 14 robot points, a small pile of Transformers paperwork (from 84-88).

And the best part was - IT WAS ALL FREE!

We are getting ready to move after five years and my wife said "there are two boxes in the garage we never unpacked from the last move. I think they're yours."

I THOUGHT I had thrown out all of my filecards after college, a few years before the Internet and eBay made everything collectible (1996 or so). However, I have been thinking of recollecting ones for certain figures (like Tunnel Rat, SE, Spirit, Scarlett, etc.). So, I've had them on the brain. And I started thinking "maybe those boxes have old Joe stuff..." Lots of my stuff had disappeared, including SE V2 sword, Scarlett's crossbow, Zartan's thigh pads and Spirit's eagle, which EVERYONE wants (I have all the other parts for each figure mentioned! AARRGH!). But I didn't want to get my hopes up.

But then, I open the box and my old tupperware container of Joe and Transformer paperwork is right there! There's gold in them old moving boxes!

If you want to help with those accessories or other stuff, I'm going to offer a lot of the filecards, all the blueprints and some of the paperwork for trade in a few days.

My $200 Find

A few weeks back there was a ad in a local newspaper for a 'large collection of gijoes for $195'. I wasn't expecting much, but I went to the person's house to check it out. Wow, was I ever amazed! 71 peach cut filecards, 67 figures from 1982-1985 (60+ are MINT), a couple of the good figures from 1986 and 1987, 40+ vehicles and accessories (some are mint, some have broken parts or glued parts) 40+ blueprints for the vehicles and accessories, cut out flag points, a few vehicle and accessory boxes, and very well organized.

The stickers on the vehicles are all neatly placed and have no wear. I FINALLY got ahold of a mint Storm Shadow, mint red scar Tomax/Xamot, mint Zartan, plus almost all of the 1982 and 1985 line in mint condition. Alot of the 1983 line was missing due to the buyer already having the 1982 versions, but that was okay with me! This buy took out a huge gap of the figures I'm looking for, and plus I have a ton of extras if I decide to sell and get my money back.

The only 'downside' is there was a Heavy Metal in perfect condition, but the microphone was missing
    Last edited by keg_daddy; 05-03-2006 at 11:36 AM.
    1983-1985 Figure Variations/Color Differences: http://kegdaddy.yolasite.com
    Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...165#post471165

keg_daddy - Wow, nice find!
    This is where my signature would be if I had something to say.

Well I finally got a figure I've wanted for what felt like forever today (although I want them all to clarify ) Anyways I got a MOC 94 Alley Viper, which is no longer MOC. I'm only 5 figs away from being done with 1994 now, and since I'm big fan of group photos, check it out:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1994 joes 2.JPG 
Views:	318 
Size:	70.4 KB 
ID:	2016  

I picked up a Dark Phoenix Heroclix off ebay for a good price. I don't play the game but loved the way that piece looks.
    Specializing in the illest shiznata for more than 5 years:
    http://stores.ebay.com/Guts-the-Bers...3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm