Official - Look at what I just got or have thread pt 2 - Page 56

yojoe.com

Page 56 of 314 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 560 of 3139
  1. #551
    Well, I did pretty good here for a ver A Starduster: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=320133339654

    Now all I need are the other accessories
    My G.I. Joe Store
    $1.99 or less bargains! (with low prices in ALL categories)
    --» Wanted

  2. Remove Advertisements

    Advertisements
     

  3. #552
    I have one in a box with a jet pack etc. Why is he so rare? I think he is crappy as a figure. What are they worth I would get rid of mine as it is not even a figure I would display.

  4. #553
    Quote Originally Posted by 2LT VIPER
    I have one in a box with a jet pack etc. Why is he so rare? I think he is crappy as a figure. What are they worth I would get rid of mine as it is not even a figure I would display.
    He's mostly rare because he's a mail away figure. I've seen the prices range from $10 - $100 typically they stay in the $30-$60 range though. Also matters what version you have (I think) there are 3 mostly just a different waist piece except for version A who has Recondo's torso instead of Duke's like the other two

    I'm looking for a B version (Duke torso, Recondo waist)

  5. Remove Advertisements

    Advertisements
     

  6. #554

    my Charity shop / thrift shop find today

    Hi guys as the title says check it out...
    http://www.ukjoes.co.uk/charityshopfind.html
    post here what you think.
    Thanks for a second chance!
    Skyline

  7. #555
    Quote Originally Posted by skyline
    Hi guys as the title says check it out...
    http://www.ukjoes.co.uk/charityshopfind.html
    post here what you think.
    That is an awesome find! BTW the black parts in the Misc. parts pic all go to the Shadowtrack vehicle

  8. #556
    Quote Originally Posted by skyline
    Hi guys as the title says check it out...
    http://www.ukjoes.co.uk/charityshopfind.html
    post here what you think.
    I think I like the obstacle course the best...great find!
    WANTED: Two (2) clear visors

  9. #557
    Great snags everyone!

    I just won the Rapid Fire Motor Cycle with Quarrel.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...8642&rd=1&rd=1

  10. #558
    Quote Originally Posted by 2LT VIPER
    I have one in a box with a jet pack etc. Why is he so rare? I think he is crappy as a figure. What are they worth I would get rid of mine as it is not even a figure I would display.
    Starduster (version A) is HTF and always catches some coin, especially if it has accessories, much more if complete. That goes for all Stardusters that are in good condition

    Now all I need are the accessories for both of my Stardusters
    My G.I. Joe Store
    $1.99 or less bargains! (with low prices in ALL categories)
    --» Wanted

  11. #559
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick A. Riley
    Starduster (version A) is HTF and always catches some coin, especially if it has accessories, much more if complete. That goes for all Stardusters that are in good condition

    Now all I need are the accessories for both of my Stardusters
    Hey let me know if you're looking to trade one of those Stardusters. Nice score BTW.

    Here's my latest:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...1978&rd=1&rd=1

    I thought I did pretty good for a mint version A

  12. #560
    I picked up:
    - Zap ST Arm (minty and complete)

    and the following accessories:

    - Flint v1: gun
    - Shockwave v1: knife & backpack
    - BAT v1: backpack x 2
    - Spirit v1: Freedom
    - Zanzibar v1: Hammer
    - Iceburg v1: gun
    - Sgt Slaughter waist piece (I needed it)
    - 2 hoses

    And a g1 Transformer (Shockwave) with some damage, but working electronics. All for $28! I was very pleased!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •