Official - Look at what I just got or have thread pt 2 - Page 9

yojoe.com

Page 9 of 315 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
    i've been after v1 bats lately, haven't scored but one - paid $10 for it off e-bay because it had the wrong back pack, was missing his blowtorch, and the picture wasn't very good quality, looked like it could have some serious playwear... well, it came today, its 100% complete and minty as all get out. i haven't been able to find one on ebay for less than $20 complete, so i'm pretty happy with this apparent incongruency between the pic and fig. bu the looks of it we've all been scoring some good finds, especially that gold head steel brigade... i blew mine up with fireworks... whoops.

y'know how they've made 12", 18", 24" and a full scale endoskeleton from t2? how sweet would a full-scale bat be with removable chest piece and faceplate? probably cost more than $20 though...

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ridetofight

y'know how they've made 12", 18", 24" and a full scale endoskeleton from t2? how sweet would a full-scale bat be with removable chest piece and faceplate? probably cost more than $20 though...
    yeah it'd be a bit more than $20.....but it'd be so worth it, especially if it was radio controlled
    I finally got a complete Ice Viper in today from da bay, picked it up for $4.90 before shipping!

I got A STUN and a Thunder Machine for 8.00 after shipping. The last missing pieces of my childhood

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Won a couple of afa graded joes from cloud city zarana and zandar http://threads.rebelscum.com/photoga...00&ppuser=3858 plus also a japanese carded zartan

I walked into a store that usually overcharges on just about everything, yet I managed to get a complete NF Lightfoot for $7.00 plus tax
    Please check out my new store:

www.swjoes.com

very good score for me today

all are c9 and better and all are in great shape ie...symbols are perfect and no cracks or broken parts here is what i got for 10.75

v2 snake eyes
    v1 barbecue
    quick kick
    blowtorch
    flint
    spirit
    scrap iron
    crimson guard
    wild weasel
    torch
    headhunter v2

pretty good
    1st guy: WHAT THE F#@* WAS THAT!?
    2nd guy: it was a s.... h....
    1st guy: A what?
    2nd guy: I SAID IT WAS A SPACE HERPE!

I bought my first GiJoe figure in 4 years!!! This is the first of my new collection.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../vipermoc1.jpg

1986 Viper MOC

Talking Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Viper
    I bought my first GiJoe figure in 4 years!!! This is the first of my new collection.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../vipermoc1.jpg

1986 Viper MOC
    Hey Congrats on that! Welcome back to the hobby.. after a 4 year spell away you have seen the light again!!
    N3M
    I sometimes.... can be awesome?

Quote Originally Posted by killface

killfacecollector US $32.87 May-28-06 17:59:44 PDT
    scrapiron-scavanger US $31.87 May-28-06 17:59:52 PDT
    sgtbuthead US $25.00 May-28-06 17:55:29 PDT
    wolfe254 US $20.00 May-28-06 17:54:04 PDT

I hate you!

Just kidding bud, congrats on the Excellent Score!
    "JOIN COBRA! Our Uniforms are COOLER!"

MY G.I. JOE STORE, CHECK IT OUT!

My Home/Trade Pages!