2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Major Storm View Post
    Rapid Fire 1990
    found on a shelf in a comic shop in Northern NY
    How much was he?

Quote Originally Posted by Storehouse View Post
    How much was he?
    It was roughly $40. I saw it online for about $50 open and missing the helmet.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by getoe1 View Post
    Been awhile since I have posted anything here . My latest humble haul .
    19059806_10155261878184526_6000371220808290759_n.jpg
    19059154_10155261878199526_7399818127922753492_n.jpg
    Four shades of Lamprey--not bad! If you want to give the 2000 and Python Patrol versions a semblance of the '85 original's gun, Lanard's CORPS! has you covered.

Thumbs up my stuff

cleaned out my moms attic of all my old toys and sorted and organizing and now price checking...
    some quick ebay checking looks to be well over $1000 since 99% is 100% complete, even with instructions and cards. i just need to replace all the rubber bands in the guys...

Your collection looks like it is in amazing condition, You definitely did not play with your toys like i did. BOOOOM!!
    Crystal ball army, 85 and counting! Accepting donations 

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by willie&joe View Post
    The last three days have been some crazy GI Joe shopping spree for me! On Sunday I opened up the super-sweet Vamp that Starscream2 sent me. Monday afternoon the Torch/Bazooka and Electric Eel/Shipwreck two packs that Sam Reese sent me arrived. Awesome! Later that evening I decided to head on over to TRU to see what I could find. The were pretty well cleared out of everything except for MonkeyWrench, SAW Viper and the Night Ops Hummer. So I picked those up. I am mightily impressed with the Hum Vee and SAW Viper is wicked! I got a free S6 Ninja BAt with 'em. My first S6. It's ok. Don't know what I am going to do with it though. It might just be some giant robot that Mindbender ceated.
    Yesterday was when the real action started. My Joes were driving around in the new vehicles wondering what to blow up with Bazooka's bazooka when my wife comes home from work and says that we should go to the comic shop and finish paying off the TERRORDROME that I had been making payments on. Wooo Hooo!! Wooo Hooo!!! It is an super complete with only one broken hinge. While I was there I thought I should buy Ripper and Zandar to help finish off my DreadNok collection.
    So anyway I'm going to head to TRU today to see if the restocked. But meanwhile I need to go play!
    From receiving gifts in the mail to exploring your local toy stores and comic shops, it seems like you've been able to add some great new pieces to your collection.
    It's always fun to receive gifts in the mail, and the Vamp you received from Starscream2 sounds like a great addition to your collection. Then, the Torch/Bazooka and Electric Eel/Shipwreck two packs that arrived from Sam Reese were another great find. It's always exciting to add new figures to your collection, especially when they come in a two-pack like these ones.
    Visiting TRU can be a hit or miss, but it sounds like you lucked out and were able to find some great items despite the store being mostly cleared out. The Night Ops Hummer and SAW Viper both sound like cool additions to your collection, and it's always nice to get a free figure with your purchase.
    But the real highlight of your shopping spree seems to be when you were able to finally pay off your TERRORDROME at the comic shop. It's exciting to have a complete set with only one broken hinge, and buying Ripper and Zandar to complete your DreadNok collection was a great decision.
    It's clear that you're having a blast with your new purchases, and it's always fun to play and display your figures. Hopefully, your trip to TRU today will yield even more great finds for your collection. Enjoy!