Official - Look at what I just got or have thread pt 2 - Page 102

yojoe.com

Page 102 of 315 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 3141
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes1974
    Sorry he wouldn't deal with you. I emailed him 3 times before I got an answer. I was to the point of giving up when I got his reply. Thanks for the congrats, but my surprises were the best part.
    Well I would say then that the right person got that lot. I am not sure I would have gotten as much joy from the extras as you have. I was only really looking at trying to get the Snake Eyes and Torpedo. The objects you got as a surprise are all items that would have been lost on me. Again Grats dude.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

nothing like that is ever on florida's craigs list..at least not orlando...congrats...

thanks and right now there are two other postings on craigslist for other Joe related deals. Citizendan1st, try looking in MO and maybe you can get them to deal with you never hurts to ask.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

For $60 total today, I picked up

Heavy Metal with gun ($7.00) Minty mint too and I was surprised it didn't have the mic
    Secto Viper complete for $6
    Sky Creeper complete for $2
    Skymate complete $3
    Total is $18

for $42 I got
    Mega Marine Clutch, Blastoff, Gung Ho, Cyber Viper, Mega Viper, 91 Heavy Duty, 91 Incinertaotrs, GI Joe club Copperhead and Star Brigade Carcass all complete
    WANTED: Two (2) clear visors

Quote Originally Posted by Falcone
    I would have gone for it for the army builders and the BAT decals (at least that is what it looks like those are). Heck of a deal you grabbed there.

Quote Originally Posted by kurthalsey
    50 bucks buy it now!

WOW! Nice catch there. So the question is, are you going to AFA it, leave as is, or dot he cool thing you know you want to do and rip into it like you were 13 again?

Quote Originally Posted by kurthalsey
    50 bucks buy it now!

where it lists the weapons that are packed in there, is there something that looks like it has a marker through it at the end? i sorta remember a thread about Torch having something in the list marked through with a marker before the bubble was applied.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadman2099
    where it lists the weapons that are packed in there, is there something that looks like it has a marker through it at the end? i sorta remember a thread about Torch having something in the list marked through with a marker before the bubble was applied.
    Man, it does!... hard to tell cause of the blister and glue... But there is a darker black there and it says "Acetylene Torch, BP-47 Tanks," and it does end in a comma not a period... I never knew! I'll try and get a close up pic in the daylight tomorrow and post it.