Official - Look at what I just got or have thread pt 2

yojoe.com

\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n dockingbay97\r\n \r\n
\r\n dockingbay97 is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n Forums Admin\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n dockingbay97\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Arrow Official - Look at what I just got or have thread pt 2\r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n Continue from part one\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
\r\n WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

\r\n
You can’t stop the signal
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; pd[199156] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #2\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Urban Saboteur\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Urban Saboteur is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Urban Saboteur\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Thumbs up Hey I picked up some..\r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n I picked up some nice cobra blue shirts.
    \nSeen here..
    \nhttp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1
    \nHere..
    \nHere..
    \nAnd Here..
    \nI also got some more from forum member Recondo too!.
    \nI think my Cobra Commander will be pleased to see my recruitment process.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    I sometimes.... can be awesome?
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[199167] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #3\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n willie&joe\r\n \r\n
    \r\n willie&joe is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n willie&joe\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n My crazy three day Joe fest\r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n The last three days have been some crazy GI Joe shopping spree for me! On Sunday I opened up the super-sweet Vamp that Starscream2 sent me. Monday afternoon the Torch/Bazooka and Electric Eel/Shipwreck two packs that Sam Reese sent me arrived. Awesome! Later that evening I decided to head on over to TRU to see what I could find. The were pretty well cleared out of everything except for MonkeyWrench, SAW Viper and the Night Ops Hummer. So I picked those up. I am mightily impressed with the Hum Vee and SAW Viper is wicked! I got a free S6 Ninja BAt with \'em. My first S6. It\'s ok. Don\'t know what I am going to do with it though. It might just be some giant robot that Mindbender ceated.
    \r\nYesterday was when the real action started. My Joes were driving around in the new vehicles wondering what to blow up with Bazooka\'s bazooka when my wife comes home from work and says that we should go to the comic shop and finish paying off the TERRORDROME that I had been making payments on. Wooo Hooo!! Wooo Hooo!!! It is an super complete with only one broken hinge. While I was there I thought I should buy Ripper and Zandar to help finish off my DreadNok collection.
    \r\nSo anyway I\'m going to head to TRU today to see if the restocked. But meanwhile I need to go play!\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[199183] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #4\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n evilspyderr\r\n \r\n
    \r\n evilspyderr is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n One of my nine packages of figures showed up today! Woohoo.
    \r\n
    \r\n83 Cobra Soldier
    \r\nStar-Viper
    \r\nSecto-Viper
    \r\nNight-Viper
    \r\nTechno-Viper
    \r\nAero-Viper &
    \r\nAstro-Viper
    \r\n
    \r\nOnce my other packages arrive I\'ll be down to 16 Cobra figures to have all of em released from 82-89. Feels a little on the wierd side being so close to the end but then I realize just how far away I am when I look at the number of Joes I still need. \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[199522] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #5\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n commentor\r\n \r\n
    \r\n commentor is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n I just won this auction so really I have not gotten nor do I have these yet. Even so I had to post this because no kidding when I saw that I won this auction and no less by only a dollar my jaw droped.
    \n
    \n
    \nMaybe it doesn\'t make sense for my cobras to need this many ravens and I have spent my Gi joe allowance for this month. Yet I still think I am very Lucky this time. I think it\'s funny that here I am soon to have close to six ravens and what is going back and forth in my head besides that I hope they will be safe on their trip to me, is how does someone meaning the seller end up with six ravens. Yet here I am about to have six ravens kind weird huh?
    \n
    \nI was surprized that the seller did not have a reserve and although this is the case I feel gulity that they didn\'t go for more. All I can guess is that it must have been a space thing for the other bidders?
    \n
    \nhttp://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29393-...tem=6047623287\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[199581] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #6\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Scrapiron-Scavanger\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Scrapiron-Scavanger is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Scrapiron-Scavanger\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by commentor\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    I just won this auction so really I have not gotten nor do I have these yet. Even so I had to post this because no kidding when I saw that I won this auction and no less by only a dollar my jaw droped.
    \n
    \n
    \nMaybe it doesn\'t make sense for my cobras to need this many ravens and I have spent my Gi joe allowance for this month. Yet I still think I am very Lucky this time. I think it\'s funny that here I am soon to have close to six ravens and what is going back and forth in my head besides that I hope they will be safe on their trip to me, is how does someone meaning the seller end up with six ravens. Yet here I am about to have six ravens kind weird huh?
    \n
    \nI was surprized that the seller did not have a reserve and although this is the case I feel gulity that they didn\'t go for more. All I can guess is that it must have been a space thing for the other bidders?
    \n
    \nhttp://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29393-...tem=6047623287
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Sorry for upping you bid.
    \n
    \nI wanted that squadron, but like you, my funds are limited. Good grab. \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    "JOIN COBRA! Our Uniforms are COOLER!"
    \n
    \nMY G.I. JOE STORE, CHECK IT OUT!
    \n
    \nMy Home/Trade Pages!
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[199615] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #7\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n commentor\r\n \r\n
    \r\n commentor is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Scrapiron-Scavanger, I guess I should say sorry for out bidding you But thanks for the kind words.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[199621] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #8\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Reptilian Popinjay\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Reptilian Popinjay is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n I\'ve never felt the need to post in this thread before, but I am pleased to announce the purchase of my very first Terror Drome. I never had one as a child, and I even remember my mother purchasing one for my two cousins (it was a COMBINED Christmas present for them) but informing me it was too expensive! Don\'t pity me too much, I got pretty much everything else I ever wanted but I always remember the Terror Drome Christmas and being offended because my cousins were the kind of kids who always applied the stickers to their GIJOE vehicles very haphazardly, and I remember thinking what a tragedy it was that a beautiful new Terror Drome would get its stickers stuck every which way instead of correctly (pauses to wipe a tear from eye).\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[201105] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #9\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n wilox\r\n \r\n
    \r\n wilox is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n wilox\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n My Toys R Us finally got some Joe stuff and i got grand slam, monkeywrench, cobra s.a.w. viper, and med alert. Now i only need the other 2 from this wave WOOHOO!!\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[201110] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #10\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n MikePrime\r\n \r\n
    \r\n MikePrime is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n MikePrime\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n It\'s about time the old thread for this was stopped.
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\nI recently got very nice examples of the Cobra A.S.P. and G.I. Joe HAL. Both are complete, with blueprints, all stickers, and Grand Slam is complete with filecard.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[201255] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #11\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n yo-man2\r\n \r\n
    \r\n yo-man2 is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n yo-man2\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n i finally scored the berserker wolverine............bets fig of any line to come out in a long time, best shs, looks sweet with my alley viper crew\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    Always wanted: Foreign figs, protos and test shots, and vs 1 BATs and parts.
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[201294] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #12\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Flophouse\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Flophouse is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Flophouse\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Well I just scored my last needed convention box set. I have the 15 figure box sets for \'03, \'04, \'05, and \'06 on order, but I needed the first Crimson set from \'02. It cost me basiclly three pints of my own blood (meaning a lot ) but I got it and have them all now. Between buying this set and a MIB Defiant in the last few months I\'m a little sick to my stomach at what I\'ve paid for toys.
    \n
    \nI guess it\'s a good thing I gave up crack and prostitutes.......\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    "Get a life will you people! I mean look at you, look at the way you\'re dressed. You there, you must be almost 30, have you ever kissed a girl?" - William Shatner
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[201402] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #13\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Weasel74\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Weasel74 is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Weasel74\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n a few days ago I finally got my "joe holy grail". May sound alittle silly, but ever since I was a kid I wanted a "shielded Cobra Commander", hehe thats what I called him as a kid. I remember going to the stores, Kmarts and Hills and Harts and Hecks! hehe and always looking for one, but never never found a Cobra Commander. The only Cobra Commander ever in stores around where I lived was the 91 version 4 Commander, was one of the last Joe\'s I bought back then.
    \r\n
    \r\nI had to wait 20 odd years but I finally got the Cobra Commander I\'d wanted as a kid. hehe first thing I did was to place him in my old fang. Today though I was replaceing the screws, wrapped around the Commander\'s neck inside the torso was a short lenght of string that perfectly matches the base blue color. Anyone ever found anything like that ?
    \r\n
    \r\nAt first I thought maybe someone done that because the neck must be loose, but its not all the joints are tight. Except for alittle paint wear on the red strip where the hand rubbed against it, seems in perfect shape.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[201747] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #14\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Urban Saboteur\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n They arrived this morning YAY.\r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Hi,
    \nI just got my shipment of figures in from BIGFAN!! Woo Hoo.
    \n
    \nAnyways heres the pics.

\nhttp://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...oesArrived.jpg
    \n
    \nWild Bill, Gung-Ho & Snow Job
    \nhttp://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...wJobGungHo.jpg
    \nQuick Kick, Jinx & Storm Shadow
    \nhttp://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...tormShadow.jpg
    \nSci-Fi, Low Light & Flint
    \nhttp://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...LightFlint.jpg
    \nMutt, Recondo & Roadblock
    \nhttp://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...oRoadblock.jpg
    \nBlizzard, Hardball & Lighfoot
    \nhttp://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...lLightfoot.jpg
    \nTopside, Recoil & Snake Eyes
    \nhttp://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...lSnakeEyes.jpg
    \n
    \nThanks BIGFAN.. My collection continues to grow.. I sent you an email btw.. Tunnel Rat appeared to be AWOL
    \nN3M
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[202214] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #15\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n yo-man2\r\n \r\n
    \r\n yo-man2 is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n yo-man2\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=6052213506
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\ngood deal? i\'m not entirely sure; i hope to sell the joes and keep the ig\'s for me\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[202351] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #16\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n tripwire\r\n \r\n
    \r\n tripwire is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n I finally added a very nice, complete Conquest w/Slipstream, along with a C.A.T., something I\'ve wanted for a while now. Thanks to a few fellow forum members, I also added a silver pads Grand Slam, near Complete Moray, tan Grunt, and a few incomplete Vipers, along with some much needed parts to complete a few vehicles. Shamless plug time.....still looking for these items too!:
    \n
    \nhttp://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=36812\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    A most excellent idea sire!
    \n
    \n
    \nmy Wants:
    \nhttp://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/13558...tml#post812661
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[228873] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #17\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n cutter27\r\n \r\n
    \r\n cutter27 is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by tripwire\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    I finally added a very nice, complete Conquest w/Slipstream, along with a C.A.T., something I\'ve wanted for a while now. Thanks to a few fellow forum members, I also added a silver pads Grand Slam, near Complete Moray, tan Grunt, and a few incomplete Vipers, along with some much needed parts to complete a few vehicles. Shamless plug time.....still looking for these items too!:
    \n
    \nhttp://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=36812
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    ...Along about that same time I picked up a Brasilian tan Grunt, which I think is pretty awesome!
    \n
    \nI also finally got a Grand Slam v1, and yesterday I hit the comic shop in my town that\'s never had Joes in the 11 years I\'ve been going there and found several including a \'97 Lady Jaye (which has been at the top of my list for a long time to be part of my Night Force).\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[203868] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #18\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n gnawgahyde\r\n \r\n
    \r\n gnawgahyde is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n gnawgahyde\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Yes Finally a Starduster!\r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n This is the first time I\'m going to post herebut I can\'t resist. I finally got a mint Starduster figure complete with two jet packs and a J.U.M.P for only $38.00. What a steal considering that the JUMP also has the power cord.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    "I am still alive! Crusher, I\'m coming for you! I want my old life back. And will you leave Bacon alone?"
    \n
    \nSECRET SANTA CHECK MY WANTS FOR MY WISH LIST!
    \nAlways looking to buy, sell, trade: Please CHECK my want lists:
    \nhttp://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...ahyde%27s+list
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[203906] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #19\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Shogi\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Shogi is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Shogi\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by gnawgahyde\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    This is the first time I\'m going to post herebut I can\'t resist. I finally got a mint Starduster figure complete with two jet packs and a J.U.M.P for only $38.00. What a steal considering that the JUMP also has the power cord.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    OMG!!! Where did you score such a deal?\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[203922] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #20\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n gnawgahyde\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n gnawgahyde\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Talking \r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Believe it or not Evil Bay actually paid off. Once in a while you get lucky and someone else is asleep. Some times. In other words if you wait long enough....but I digress. thanks for the excitement i can always count on that here.
    \ngnawgahyde
    \nSteve\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    "I am still alive! Crusher, I\'m coming for you! I want my old life back. And will you leave Bacon alone?"
    \n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[204055] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #21\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Corredor X\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Corredor X is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Just got this in the mail today. It\'s a MOC Raio Verde (H.E.A.T Viper V2, but here he\'s not a Cobra), that now is opened and put with the other guys \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Last edited by Corredor X; 04-24-2006 at 09:45 PM.\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[204369] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #22\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Nick Freiheit\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Nick Freiheit is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n I just got a bag of Cobra Officer parts for $20, so far I\'m able to put together 4 officers. If I add in the arms with broken thumbs, I can complete an other 4 officers. I also got a complete Sgt Slaughter, with swagger stick, for $4.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    The only difference between a grave and a rut is the depth.
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[211772] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #23\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n gnawgahyde\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Smile Hurricane\r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Just scored a Hurricane VTOL and a Killer Whale. Woo HOO! That leaves me with one vehicle and 11 figures to complete my wanted collection. \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[211788] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #24\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Scrapiron-Scavanger\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Scrapiron-Scavanger is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Scrapiron-Scavanger\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by gnawgahyde\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    Just scored a Hurricane VTOL and a Killer Whale. Woo HOO! That leaves me with one vehicle and 11 figures to complete my wanted collection.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n

\nCongrats, I was watching that auction and really considering on bidding, but that shipping seemed awefully high.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    "JOIN COBRA! Our Uniforms are COOLER!"
    \n
    \nMY G.I. JOE STORE, CHECK IT OUT!
    \n
    \nMy Home/Trade Pages!
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[211792] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #25\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Shogi\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Shogi\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Just got my first Defiant in yesterday!
    \r\n
    \r\nhttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1
    \r\n
    \r\nhttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1
    \r\n
    \r\nNow to start the rebuilding project
    \r\n
    \r\nalso won this last night before going to bed
    \r\n
    \r\nhttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[211924] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #26\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n ridetofight\r\n \r\n
    \r\n ridetofight is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n i\'ve been after v1 bats lately, haven\'t scored but one - paid $10 for it off e-bay because it had the wrong back pack, was missing his blowtorch, and the picture wasn\'t very good quality, looked like it could have some serious playwear... well, it came today, its 100% complete and minty as all get out. i haven\'t been able to find one on ebay for less than $20 complete, so i\'m pretty happy with this apparent incongruency between the pic and fig. bu the looks of it we\'ve all been scoring some good finds, especially that gold head steel brigade... i blew mine up with fireworks... whoops.
    \n
    \ny\'know how they\'ve made 12", 18", 24" and a full scale endoskeleton from t2? how sweet would a full-scale bat be with removable chest piece and faceplate? probably cost more than $20 though...\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[211949] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #27\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Shogi\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by ridetofight\r\n \r\n
    \r\n

\r\ny\'know how they\'ve made 12", 18", 24" and a full scale endoskeleton from t2? how sweet would a full-scale bat be with removable chest piece and faceplate? probably cost more than $20 though...
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    yeah it\'d be a bit more than $20.....but it\'d be so worth it, especially if it was radio controlled
    \r\nI finally got a complete Ice Viper in today from da bay, picked it up for $4.90 before shipping!\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[211952] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #28\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n kp_edge\r\n \r\n
    \r\n kp_edge is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n kp_edge\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n I got A STUN and a Thunder Machine for 8.00 after shipping. The last missing pieces of my childhood\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[212352] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #29\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n lee gray\r\n \r\n
    \r\n lee gray is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Won a couple of afa graded joes from cloud city zarana and zandar http://threads.rebelscum.com/photoga...00&ppuser=3858 plus also a japanese carded zartan\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[212353] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #30\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Inspector Sledge Hammer\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Inspector Sledge Hammer is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n I walked into a store that usually overcharges on just about everything, yet I managed to get a complete NF Lightfoot for $7.00 plus tax\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    Please check out my new store:
    \r\n
    \r\nwww.swjoes.com
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[212457] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #31\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n major- bluddloss\r\n \r\n
    \r\n major- bluddloss is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n major- bluddloss\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n very good score for me today
    \r\n
    \r\nall are c9 and better and all are in great shape ie...symbols are perfect and no cracks or broken parts here is what i got for 10.75
    \r\n
    \r\nv2 snake eyes
    \r\nv1 barbecue
    \r\nquick kick
    \r\nblowtorch
    \r\nflint
    \r\nspirit
    \r\nscrap iron
    \r\ncrimson guard
    \r\nwild weasel
    \r\ntorch
    \r\nheadhunter v2
    \r\n
    \r\npretty good\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    1st guy: WHAT THE F#@* WAS THAT!?
    \r\n2nd guy: it was a s.... h....
    \r\n1st guy: A what?
    \r\n2nd guy: I SAID IT WAS A SPACE HERPE!
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[212514] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #32\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Viper\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Viper is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Viper\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n I bought my first GiJoe figure in 4 years!!! This is the first of my new collection.
    \r\n
    \r\nhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../vipermoc1.jpg
    \r\n
    \r\n1986 Viper MOC\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[212517] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #33\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Talking Congrats!\r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by Viper\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    I bought my first GiJoe figure in 4 years!!! This is the first of my new collection.
    \n
    \nhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../vipermoc1.jpg
    \n
    \n1986 Viper MOC
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Hey Congrats on that! Welcome back to the hobby.. after a 4 year spell away you have seen the light again!!
    \nN3M\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[212696] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #34\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n lee gray\r\n \r\n
    \r\n lee gray is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by Viper\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    I bought my first GiJoe figure in 4 years!!! This is the first of my new collection.
    \n
    \nhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../vipermoc1.jpg
    \n
    \n1986 Viper MOC
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Nice viper you got there\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[238997] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #35\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n The 100% Argento Outback\r\n \r\n
    \r\n The 100% Argento Outback is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n The 100% Argento Outback\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Talking Recent adquisitions...\r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Recently found These 2 Bootlegs, i think they are exclusives from Argentina because never saw or hear about them...
    \r\nOf course, i could be wrong...\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by Napy\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    I been in Mexico alot lately, in Gudalajara, Monterrey, Veracruz and Im always going straight to the toy ile in Wal Mart. And guess what! all they have is those ugly looking, who would buy,robot-looking! sigma six garbage!!! Oh but they got tons of Star Wars!!!! Who Cares! No queremos Estar Guars! Queremos YIAYO compadre!!!!!:mad:
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[262628] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #36\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n green firefly\r\n \r\n
    \r\n green firefly is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n green firefly\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Some of my recent stuff.\r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Just got another complete 84 Firefly. Anyone else out there have an army of Fireflys? He was cheap because of a broken left thumb...I\'ve got plenty of spare left arms for Firefly.
    \r\n
    \r\nJust got a MOC Hardball for a couple of bucks. \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    Trade and Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=48657
    \nMy 3 3/4" Figure and Vehicle Price Guide: http://www.GIJoePriceGuide.com/
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[262763] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #37\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n airedevon\r\n \r\n
    \r\n airedevon is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Nemesis, your video was so friggin\' cool to watch!!! Thanks so much for posting the link! Very, very sweet! (And we can all relate to it, big time - I know I sure can!!!)
    \r\n
    \r\nAre you going to open them?
    \r\n
    \r\nTake care, and thanks again for sharing that!
    \r\nAire\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[262786] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #38\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Talking Applying decals..\r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by airedevon\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    Nemesis, your video was so friggin\' cool to watch!!! Thanks so much for posting the link! Very, very sweet! (And we can all relate to it, big time - I know I sure can!!!)
    \r\n
    \r\nAre you going to open them?
    \r\n
    \r\nTake care, and thanks again for sharing that!
    \r\nAire
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Applying decals to the Condor as I type.. yes I am multi skilled... I promise to post a big picture of these when they are all opened \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[262851] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #39\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n dfunk7\r\n \r\n
    \r\n dfunk7 is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n i got some new stuff from a fellow board member, check out how kewl my display looks now that i have most all the items ive been looking for
    \nhttp://dfunksaddiction.rubberslug.co...?ItemID=193616\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[263450] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #40\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n atropine\r\n \r\n
    \r\n atropine is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n atropine\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n 20 Cents for a complete leatherneck\r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Woo Hoo - Just got a Complete Leatherneck for 20 Cents. Didnt even have to pay the full shipping cost because I combined it with other auctions.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    Items I have for sale/trade
    \r\nhttp://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...250#post451250
    \r\n Parts/Filecards currently needed:
    \r\n
    http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=46209
    \r\nVehicle Parts/Blueprints currently need:
    \r\nhttp://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...194#post451194
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[199147] = "902388,199156"; pn[0] = ",199147"; pn[199156] = "199147,199167"; pn[199167] = "199156,199183"; pn[199183] = "199167,199522"; pn[199522] = "199183,199581"; pn[199581] = "199522,199615"; pn[199615] = "199581,199621"; pn[199621] = "199615,201105"; pn[201105] = "199621,201110"; pn[201110] = "201105,201255"; pn[201255] = "201110,201294"; pn[201294] = "201255,201402"; pn[201402] = "201294,201747"; pn[201747] = "201402,202214"; pn[202214] = "201747,202351"; pn[202351] = "202214,202392"; pn[202392] = "202351,228873"; pn[228873] = "202392,203868"; pn[203868] = "228873,203906"; pn[203906] = "203868,203922"; pn[203922] = "203906,204055"; pn[204055] = "203922,204369"; pn[204369] = "204055,211772"; pn[211772] = "204369,211788"; pn[211788] = "211772,211792"; pn[211792] = "211788,211924"; pn[211924] = "211792,211949"; pn[211949] = "211924,211952"; pn[211952] = "211949,212352"; pn[212352] = "211952,212353"; pn[212353] = "212352,212457"; pn[212457] = "212353,212514"; pn[212514] = "212457,212517"; pn[212517] = "212514,212696"; pn[212696] = "212517,238997"; pn[238997] = "212696,262628"; pn[262628] = "238997,262763"; pn[262763] = "262628,262786"; pn[262786] = "262763,262851"; pn[262851] = "262786,263450"; pn[263450] = "262851,264254"; pn[264254] = "263450,264268"; pn[264268] = "264254,265241"; pn[265241] = "264268,265313"; pn[265313] = "265241,265367"; pn[265367] = "265313,265417"; pn[265417] = "265367,265715"; pn[265715] = "265417,265774"; pn[265774] = "265715,266055"; pn[266055] = "265774,266369"; pn[266369] = "266055,266478"; pn[266478] = "266369,266512"; pn[266512] = "266478,266574"; pn[266574] = "266512,266821"; pn[266821] = "266574,267028"; pn[267028] = "266821,267148"; pn[267148] = "267028,268762"; pn[268762] = "267148,268914"; pn[268914] = "268762,269081"; pn[269081] = "268914,269277"; pn[269277] = "269081,269350"; pn[269350] = "269277,270069"; pn[270069] = "269350,271102"; pn[271102] = "270069,271265"; pn[271265] = "271102,271508"; pn[271508] = "271265,271530"; pn[271530] = "271508,271661"; pn[271661] = "271530,271744"; pn[271744] = "271661,271896"; pn[271896] = "271744,271902"; pn[271902] = "271896,271960"; pn[271960] = "271902,272506"; pn[272506] = "271960,273224"; pn[273224] = "272506,273253"; pn[273253] = "273224,273279"; pn[273279] = "273253,273287"; pn[273287] = "273279,273297"; pn[273297] = "273287,273339"; pn[273339] = "273297,273834"; pn[273834] = "273339,273913"; pn[273913] = "273834,274006"; pn[274006] = "273913,274028"; pn[274028] = "274006,274037"; pn[274037] = "274028,274043"; pn[274043] = "274037,274070"; pn[274070] = "274043,275173"; pn[275173] = "274070,275263"; pn[275263] = "275173,275284"; pn[275284] = "275263,275405"; pn[275405] = "275284,275483"; pn[275483] = "275405,275501"; pn[275501] = "275483,275605"; pn[275605] = "275501,275968"; pn[275968] = "275605,275969"; pn[275969] = "275968,274228"; pn[274228] = "275969,274428"; pn[274428] = "274228,274536"; pn[274536] = "274428,274629"; pn[274629] = "274536,276325"; pn[276325] = "274629,276669"; pn[276669] = "276325,276707"; pn[276707] = "276669,289192"; pn[289192] = "276707,290238"; pn[290238] = "289192,290239"; pn[290239] = "290238,291426"; pn[291426] = "290239,291427"; pn[291427] = "291426,291602"; pn[291602] = "291427,291805"; pn[291805] = "291602,292817"; pn[292817] = "291805,293300"; pn[293300] = "292817,293301"; pn[293301] = "293300,293565"; pn[293565] = "293301,293588"; pn[293588] = "293565,293601"; pn[293601] = "293588,293610"; pn[293610] = "293601,293656"; pn[293656] = "293610,294090"; pn[294090] = "293656,294650"; pn[294650] = "294090,294735"; pn[294735] = "294650,294793"; pn[294793] = "294735,295084"; pn[295084] = "294793,295264"; pn[295264] = "295084,295840"; pn[295840] = "295264,295849"; pn[295849] = "295840,296470"; pn[296470] = "295849,296281"; pn[296281] = "296470,296400"; pn[296400] = "296281,296994"; pn[296994] = "296400,296998"; pn[296998] = "296994,300252"; pn[300252] = "296998,300367"; pn[300367] = "300252,300371"; pn[300371] = "300367,301909"; pn[301909] = "300371,301917"; pn[301917] = "301909,302016"; pn[302016] = "301917,302158"; pn[302158] = "302016,302196"; pn[302196] = "302158,303187"; pn[303187] = "302196,297190"; pn[297190] = "303187,341260"; pn[341260] = "297190,341429"; pn[341429] = "341260,341463"; pn[341463] = "341429,341465"; pn[341465] = "341463,341542"; pn[341542] = "341465,341629"; pn[341629] = "341542,342213"; pn[342213] = "341629,342220"; pn[342220] = "342213,342222"; pn[342222] = "342220,486967"; pn[486967] = "342222,487227"; pn[487227] = "486967,495648"; pn[495648] = "487227,495681"; pn[495681] = "495648,495685"; pn[495685] = "495681,496038"; pn[496038] = "495685,506023"; pn[506023] = "496038,509202"; pn[509202] = "506023,509249"; pn[509249] = "509202,509340"; pn[509340] = "509249,514807"; pn[514807] = "509340,544546"; pn[544546] = "514807,545431"; pn[545431] = "544546,552702"; pn[552702] = "545431,552752"; pn[552752] = "552702,553032"; pn[553032] = "552752,553111"; pn[553111] = "553032,553231"; pn[553231] = "553111,671161"; pn[671161] = "553231,753122"; pn[753122] = "671161,811791"; pn[811791] = "753122,855831"; pn[855831] = "811791,898820"; pn[898820] = "855831,899785"; pn[899785] = "898820,899826"; pn[899826] = "899785,899827"; pn[899827] = "899826,899938"; pn[899938] = "899827,900021"; pn[900021] = "899938,205382"; pn[205382] = "900021,205443"; pn[205443] = "205382,205452"; pn[205452] = "205443,205488"; pn[205488] = "205452,205639"; pn[205639] = "205488,208817"; pn[208817] = "205639,208945"; pn[208945] = "208817,208947"; pn[208947] = "208945,208949"; pn[208949] = "208947,208998"; pn[208998] = "208949,209074"; pn[209074] = "208998,209163"; pn[209163] = "209074,212533"; pn[212533] = "209163,212543"; pn[212543] = "212533,213428"; pn[213428] = "212543,213492"; pn[213492] = "213428,213558"; pn[213558] = "213492,213814"; pn[213814] = "213558,212843"; pn[212843] = "213814,213299"; pn[213299] = "212843,213318"; pn[213318] = "213299,216290"; pn[216290] = "213318,216291"; pn[216291] = "216290,222407"; pn[222407] = "216291,220710"; pn[220710] = "222407,221217"; pn[221217] = "220710,221528"; pn[221528] = "221217,221552"; pn[221552] = "221528,221626"; pn[221626] = "221552,223537"; pn[223537] = "221626,225903"; pn[225903] = "223537,225934"; pn[225934] = "225903,226282"; pn[226282] = "225934,226423"; pn[226423] = "226282,226425"; pn[226425] = "226423,226770"; pn[226770] = "226425,226814"; pn[226814] = "226770,226821"; pn[226821] = "226814,226835"; pn[226835] = "226821,226837"; pn[226837] = "226835,226850"; pn[226850] = "226837,227160"; pn[227160] = "226850,227163"; pn[227163] = "227160,227208"; pn[227208] = "227163,227907"; pn[227907] = "227208,227910"; pn[227910] = "227907,227912"; pn[227912] = "227910,227913"; pn[227913] = "227912,227920"; pn[227920] = "227913,230279"; pn[230279] = "227920,230304"; pn[230304] = "230279,230994"; pn[230994] = "230304,230996"; pn[230996] = "230994,230997"; pn[230997] = "230996,231002"; pn[231002] = "230997,231016"; pn[231016] = "231002,233202"; pn[233202] = "231016,233228"; pn[233228] = "233202,233510"; pn[233510] = "233228,233752"; pn[233752] = "233510,233796"; pn[233796] = "233752,233837"; pn[233837] = "233796,239142"; pn[239142] = "233837,239404"; pn[239404] = "239142,239417"; pn[239417] = "239404,241825"; pn[241825] = "239417,244646"; pn[244646] = "241825,245131"; pn[245131] = "244646,245132"; pn[245132] = "245131,250390"; pn[250390] = "245132,250415"; pn[250415] = "250390,250497"; pn[250497] = "250415,250606"; pn[250606] = "250497,250614"; pn[250614] = "250606,250631"; pn[250631] = "250614,250633"; pn[250633] = "250631,250642"; pn[250642] = "250633,256981"; pn[256981] = "250642,257428"; pn[257428] = "256981,257621"; pn[257621] = "257428,258859"; pn[258859] = "257621,260856"; pn[260856] = "258859,261639"; pn[261639] = "260856,262548"; pn[262548] = "261639,262589"; pn[262589] = "262548,262624"; pn[262624] = "262589,264321"; pn[264321] = "262624,258907"; pn[258907] = "264321,258946"; pn[258946] = "258907,259471"; pn[259471] = "258946,267022"; pn[267022] = "259471,267094"; pn[267094] = "267022,272571"; pn[272571] = "267094,272625"; pn[272625] = "272571,272721"; pn[272721] = "272625,272743"; pn[272743] = "272721,272778"; pn[272778] = "272743,274901"; pn[274901] = "272778,274950"; pn[274950] = "274901,275574"; pn[275574] = "274950,275575"; pn[275575] = "275574,275578"; pn[275578] = "275575,275577"; pn[275577] = "275578,275579"; pn[275579] = "275577,275582"; pn[275582] = "275579,275586"; pn[275586] = "275582,278392"; pn[278392] = "275586,278394"; pn[278394] = "278392,278395"; pn[278395] = "278394,278396"; pn[278396] = "278395,278397"; pn[278397] = "278396,279802"; pn[279802] = "278397,280080"; pn[280080] = "279802,284545"; pn[284545] = "280080,284688"; pn[284688] = "284545,284933"; pn[284933] = "284688,285151"; pn[285151] = "284933,285330"; pn[285330] = "285151,285112"; pn[285112] = "285330,285167"; pn[285167] = "285112,285173"; pn[285173] = "285167,285174"; pn[285174] = "285173,285197"; pn[285197] = "285174,285364"; pn[285364] = "285197,285369"; pn[285369] = "285364,285443"; pn[285443] = "285369,285446"; pn[285446] = "285443,285370"; pn[285370] = "285446,285386"; pn[285386] = "285370,285470"; pn[285470] = "285386,286272"; pn[286272] = "285470,286277"; pn[286277] = "286272,286323"; pn[286323] = "286277,286336"; pn[286336] = "286323,286344"; pn[286344] = "286336,286380"; pn[286380] = "286344,297609"; pn[297609] = "286380,297625"; pn[297625] = "297609,297635"; pn[297635] = "297625,297722"; pn[297722] = "297635,297735"; pn[297735] = "297722,303450"; pn[303450] = "297735,303452"; pn[303452] = "303450,304338"; pn[304338] = "303452,304707"; pn[304707] = "304338,304801"; pn[304801] = "304707,305463"; pn[305463] = "304801,305568"; pn[305568] = "305463,305616"; pn[305616] = "305568,305678"; pn[305678] = "305616,305743"; pn[305743] = "305678,305957"; pn[305957] = "305743,306093"; pn[306093] = "305957,306369"; pn[306369] = "306093,312730"; pn[312730] = "306369,313512"; pn[313512] = "312730,313561"; pn[313561] = "313512,314847"; pn[314847] = "313561,318346"; pn[318346] = "314847,316453"; pn[316453] = "318346,317310"; pn[317310] = "316453,317552"; pn[317552] = "317310,317553"; pn[317553] = "317552,317678"; pn[317678] = "317553,317740"; pn[317740] = "317678,317812"; pn[317812] = "317740,324062"; pn[324062] = "317812,326762"; pn[326762] = "324062,326864"; pn[326864] = "326762,326927"; pn[326927] = "326864,326928"; pn[326928] = "326927,327106"; pn[327106] = "326928,344569"; pn[344569] = "327106,344600"; pn[344600] = "344569,344955"; pn[344955] = "344600,345102"; pn[345102] = "344955,345116"; pn[345116] = "345102,345604"; pn[345604] = "345116,346961"; pn[346961] = "345604,346964"; pn[346964] = "346961,346971"; pn[346971] = "346964,347043"; pn[347043] = "346971,347179"; pn[347179] = "347043,378194"; pn[378194] = "347179,378444"; pn[378444] = "378194,378461"; pn[378461] = "378444,378478"; pn[378478] = "378461,378792"; pn[378792] = "378478,382569"; pn[382569] = "378792,382884"; pn[382884] = "382569,382890"; pn[382890] = "382884,383581"; pn[383581] = "382890,385190"; pn[385190] = "383581,389423"; pn[389423] = "385190,389537"; pn[389537] = "389423,389575"; pn[389575] = "389537,389642"; pn[389642] = "389575,390563"; pn[390563] = "389642,424687"; pn[424687] = "390563,425329"; pn[425329] = "424687,425344"; pn[425344] = "425329,425361"; pn[425361] = "425344,425908"; pn[425908] = "425361,424688"; pn[424688] = "425908,425113"; pn[425113] = "424688,434571"; pn[434571] = "425113,439512"; pn[439512] = "434571,439518"; pn[439518] = "439512,439557"; pn[439557] = "439518,439534"; pn[439534] = "439557,439552"; pn[439552] = "439534,439589"; pn[439589] = "439552,439595"; pn[439595] = "439589,447869"; pn[447869] = "439595,447870"; pn[447870] = "447869,447871"; pn[447871] = "447870,447876"; pn[447876] = "447871,447888"; pn[447888] = "447876,453219"; pn[453219] = "447888,453553"; pn[453553] = "453219,454017"; pn[454017] = "453553,454372"; pn[454372] = "454017,454382"; pn[454382] = "454372,454520"; pn[454520] = "454382,454751"; pn[454751] = "454520,455269"; pn[455269] = "454751,466277"; pn[466277] = "455269,472915"; pn[472915] = "466277,473036"; pn[473036] = "472915,473037"; pn[473037] = "473036,473070"; pn[473070] = "473037,473071"; pn[473071] = "473070,473083"; pn[473083] = "473071,473675"; pn[473675] = "473083,473913"; pn[473913] = "473675,473915"; pn[473915] = "473913,474385"; pn[474385] = "473915,474386"; pn[474386] = "474385,474387"; pn[474387] = "474386,473917"; pn[473917] = "474387,486577"; pn[486577] = "473917,486618"; pn[486618] = "486577,486721"; pn[486721] = "486618,486875"; pn[486875] = "486721,487833"; pn[487833] = "486875,487840"; pn[487840] = "487833,486850"; pn[486850] = "487840,489037"; pn[489037] = "486850,487244"; pn[487244] = "489037,487352"; pn[487352] = "487244,487543"; pn[487543] = "487352,487632"; pn[487632] = "487543,487845"; pn[487845] = "487632,487984"; pn[487984] = "487845,488026"; pn[488026] = "487984,488028"; pn[488028] = "488026,488043"; pn[488043] = "488028,488261"; pn[488261] = "488043,488369"; pn[488369] = "488261,488376"; pn[488376] = "488369,488377"; pn[488377] = "488376,488547"; pn[488547] = "488377,488566"; pn[488566] = "488547,488633"; pn[488633] = "488566,488627"; pn[488627] = "488633,488635"; pn[488635] = "488627,488637"; pn[488637] = "488635,488651"; pn[488651] = "488637,488759"; pn[488759] = "488651,488760"; pn[488760] = "488759,488761"; pn[488761] = "488760,488762"; pn[488762] = "488761,488771"; pn[488771] = "488762,488798"; pn[488798] = "488771,488812"; pn[488812] = "488798,488813"; pn[488813] = "488812,488763"; pn[488763] = "488813,488765"; pn[488765] = "488763,488773"; pn[488773] = "488765,488787"; pn[488787] = "488773,488794"; pn[488794] = "488787,488941"; pn[488941] = "488794,489382"; pn[489382] = "488941,489526"; pn[489526] = "489382,489453"; pn[489453] = "489526,489728"; pn[489728] = "489453,489808"; pn[489808] = "489728,489812"; pn[489812] = "489808,489817"; pn[489817] = "489812,489819"; pn[489819] = "489817,489860"; pn[489860] = "489819,490522"; pn[490522] = "489860,490593"; pn[490593] = "490522,490782"; pn[490782] = "490593,490821"; pn[490821] = "490782,489794"; pn[489794] = "490821,490069"; pn[490069] = "489794,490213"; pn[490213] = "490069,491017"; pn[491017] = "490213,491074"; pn[491074] = "491017,491084"; pn[491084] = "491074,491097"; pn[491097] = "491084,491292"; pn[491292] = "491097,491295"; pn[491295] = "491292,491861"; pn[491861] = "491295,491870"; pn[491870] = "491861,492168"; pn[492168] = "491870,492169"; pn[492169] = "492168,493739"; pn[493739] = "492169,494519"; pn[494519] = "493739,495208"; pn[495208] = "494519,492170"; pn[492170] = "495208,492172"; pn[492172] = "492170,492174"; pn[492174] = "492172,492809"; pn[492809] = "492174,492812"; pn[492812] = "492809,492816"; pn[492816] = "492812,492931"; pn[492931] = "492816,493029"; pn[493029] = "492931,493737"; pn[493737] = "493029,493417"; pn[493417] = "493737,493426"; pn[493426] = "493417,494500"; pn[494500] = "493426,497387"; pn[497387] = "494500,497846"; pn[497846] = "497387,497902"; pn[497902] = "497846,497910"; pn[497910] = "497902,498439"; pn[498439] = "497910,498827"; pn[498827] = "498439,499156"; pn[499156] = "498827,499171"; pn[499171] = "499156,500091"; pn[500091] = "499171,501337"; pn[501337] = "500091,499506"; pn[499506] = "501337,500092"; pn[500092] = "499506,500409"; pn[500409] = "500092,500462"; pn[500462] = "500409,500564"; pn[500564] = "500462,501344"; pn[501344] = "500564,500597"; pn[500597] = "501344,503188"; pn[503188] = "500597,503201"; pn[503201] = "503188,503228"; pn[503228] = "503201,503656"; pn[503656] = "503228,503823"; pn[503823] = "503656,504901"; pn[504901] = "503823,505200"; pn[505200] = "504901,505203"; pn[505203] = "505200,506824"; pn[506824] = "505203,507126"; pn[507126] = "506824,507196"; pn[507196] = "507126,508408"; pn[508408] = "507196,507561"; pn[507561] = "508408,507586"; pn[507586] = "507561,507999"; pn[507999] = "507586,508097"; pn[508097] = "507999,508413"; pn[508413] = "508097,508421"; pn[508421] = "508413,508437"; pn[508437] = "508421,508599"; pn[508599] = "508437,508658"; pn[508658] = "508599,508673"; pn[508673] = "508658,509064"; pn[509064] = "508673,509067"; pn[509067] = "509064,509068"; pn[509068] = "509067,509085"; pn[509085] = "509068,509140"; pn[509140] = "509085,509167"; pn[509167] = "509140,509224"; pn[509224] = "509167,509415"; pn[509415] = "509224,509491"; pn[509491] = "509415,509607"; pn[509607] = "509491,509712"; pn[509712] = "509607,509930"; pn[509930] = "509712,510014"; pn[510014] = "509930,510388"; pn[510388] = "510014,510237"; pn[510237] = "510388,510538"; pn[510538] = "510237,510779"; pn[510779] = "510538,510884"; pn[510884] = "510779,510996"; pn[510996] = "510884,510878"; pn[510878] = "510996,511072"; pn[511072] = "510878,511077"; pn[511077] = "511072,511079"; pn[511079] = "511077,511108"; pn[511108] = "511079,511223"; pn[511223] = "511108,511242"; pn[511242] = "511223,511256"; pn[511256] = "511242,511340"; pn[511340] = "511256,511344"; pn[511344] = "511340,511420"; pn[511420] = "511344,511616"; pn[511616] = "511420,511664"; pn[511664] = "511616,511667"; pn[511667] = "511664,512150"; pn[512150] = "511667,512159"; pn[512159] = "512150,512193"; pn[512193] = "512159,512240"; pn[512240] = "512193,512261"; pn[512261] = "512240,512328"; pn[512328] = "512261,512617"; pn[512617] = "512328,512623"; pn[512623] = "512617,512625"; pn[512625] = "512623,512656"; pn[512656] = "512625,512821"; pn[512821] = "512656,513109"; pn[513109] = "512821,513209"; pn[513209] = "513109,513254"; pn[513254] = "513209,513255"; pn[513255] = "513254,513259"; pn[513259] = "513255,513285"; pn[513285] = "513259,513322"; pn[513322] = "513285,513331"; pn[513331] = "513322,513339"; pn[513339] = "513331,513344"; pn[513344] = "513339,513394"; pn[513394] = "513344,513436"; pn[513436] = "513394,513587"; pn[513587] = "513436,513806"; pn[513806] = "513587,514086"; pn[514086] = "513806,514149"; pn[514149] = "514086,513811"; pn[513811] = "514149,513882"; pn[513882] = "513811,513995"; pn[513995] = "513882,514011"; pn[514011] = "513995,514025"; pn[514025] = "514011,513838"; pn[513838] = "514025,513880"; pn[513880] = "513838,514220"; pn[514220] = "513880,514393"; pn[514393] = "514220,514504"; pn[514504] = "514393,514542"; pn[514542] = "514504,514543"; pn[514543] = "514542,514547"; pn[514547] = "514543,514702"; pn[514702] = "514547,514728"; pn[514728] = "514702,514812"; pn[514812] = "514728,514537"; pn[514537] = "514812,514538"; pn[514538] = "514537,514539"; pn[514539] = "514538,515095"; pn[515095] = "514539,515318"; pn[515318] = "515095,515332"; pn[515332] = "515318,515338"; pn[515338] = "515332,515490"; pn[515490] = "515338,515503"; pn[515503] = "515490,515529"; pn[515529] = "515503,515587"; pn[515587] = "515529,517253"; pn[517253] = "515587,517284"; pn[517284] = "517253,517311"; pn[517311] = "517284,517501"; pn[517501] = "517311,517685"; pn[517685] = "517501,515588"; pn[515588] = "517685,515653"; pn[515653] = "515588,515655"; pn[515655] = "515653,515657"; pn[515657] = "515655,515611"; pn[515611] = "515657,515785"; pn[515785] = "515611,515809"; pn[515809] = "515785,515847"; pn[515847] = "515809,515846"; pn[515846] = "515847,515848"; pn[515848] = "515846,515858"; pn[515858] = "515848,515860"; pn[515860] = "515858,515861"; pn[515861] = "515860,515977"; pn[515977] = "515861,515911"; pn[515911] = "515977,515912"; pn[515912] = "515911,516112"; pn[516112] = "515912,516115"; pn[516115] = "516112,516117"; pn[516117] = "516115,516121"; pn[516121] = "516117,516173"; pn[516173] = "516121,516270"; pn[516270] = "516173,516318"; pn[516318] = "516270,516372"; pn[516372] = "516318,516393"; pn[516393] = "516372,516570"; pn[516570] = "516393,516589"; pn[516589] = "516570,516575"; pn[516575] = "516589,516588"; pn[516588] = "516575,516591"; pn[516591] = "516588,516668"; pn[516668] = "516591,516686"; pn[516686] = "516668,516767"; pn[516767] = "516686,516769"; pn[516769] = "516767,516642"; pn[516642] = "516769,516643"; pn[516643] = "516642,516662"; pn[516662] = "516643,516644"; pn[516644] = "516662,516690"; pn[516690] = "516644,516722"; pn[516722] = "516690,516724"; pn[516724] = "516722,516758"; pn[516758] = "516724,516685"; pn[516685] = "516758,516773"; pn[516773] = "516685,516775"; pn[516775] = "516773,516688"; pn[516688] = "516775,516725"; pn[516725] = "516688,516759"; pn[516759] = "516725,516730"; pn[516730] = "516759,517046"; pn[517046] = "516730,517057"; pn[517057] = "517046,517623"; pn[517623] = "517057,517061"; pn[517061] = "517623,517143"; pn[517143] = "517061,517250"; pn[517250] = "517143,517304"; pn[517304] = "517250,517422"; pn[517422] = "517304,517499"; pn[517499] = "517422,518138"; pn[518138] = "517499,518233"; pn[518233] = "518138,518250"; pn[518250] = "518233,518261"; pn[518261] = "518250,518263"; pn[518263] = "518261,518267"; pn[518267] = "518263,518522"; pn[518522] = "518267,519051"; pn[519051] = "518522,519512"; pn[519512] = "519051,519513"; pn[519513] = "519512,519514"; pn[519514] = "519513,519515"; pn[519515] = "519514,519521"; pn[519521] = "519515,520824"; pn[520824] = "519521,521369"; pn[521369] = "520824,521411"; pn[521411] = "521369,522007"; pn[522007] = "521411,522405"; pn[522405] = "522007,522591"; pn[522591] = "522405,522803"; pn[522803] = "522591,522866"; pn[522866] = "522803,522892"; pn[522892] = "522866,523959"; pn[523959] = "522892,524055"; pn[524055] = "523959,524450"; pn[524450] = "524055,524603"; pn[524603] = "524450,524678"; pn[524678] = "524603,524683"; pn[524683] = "524678,525360"; pn[525360] = "524683,525361"; pn[525361] = "525360,525455"; pn[525455] = "525361,525461"; pn[525461] = "525455,525465"; pn[525465] = "525461,525466"; pn[525466] = "525465,525467"; pn[525467] = "525466,525558"; pn[525558] = "525467,525759"; pn[525759] = "525558,525899"; pn[525899] = "525759,525977"; pn[525977] = "525899,525526"; pn[525526] = "525977,525536"; pn[525536] = "525526,526265"; pn[526265] = "525536,526268"; pn[526268] = "526265,526270"; pn[526270] = "526268,526273"; pn[526273] = "526270,526297"; pn[526297] = "526273,526336"; pn[526336] = "526297,526339"; pn[526339] = "526336,526343"; pn[526343] = "526339,526401"; pn[526401] = "526343,526402"; pn[526402] = "526401,526477"; pn[526477] = "526402,526485"; pn[526485] = "526477,526490"; pn[526490] = "526485,526495"; pn[526495] = "526490,526920"; pn[526920] = "526495,526838"; pn[526838] = "526920,526850"; pn[526850] = "526838,526921"; pn[526921] = "526850,527034"; pn[527034] = "526921,527087"; pn[527087] = "527034,527088"; pn[527088] = "527087,527089"; pn[527089] = "527088,527090"; pn[527090] = "527089,527103"; pn[527103] = "527090,527203"; pn[527203] = "527103,527249"; pn[527249] = "527203,527506"; pn[527506] = "527249,527515"; pn[527515] = "527506,527922"; pn[527922] = "527515,528308"; pn[528308] = "527922,528648"; pn[528648] = "528308,527320"; pn[527320] = "528648,527328"; pn[527328] = "527320,527405"; pn[527405] = "527328,527478"; pn[527478] = "527405,527570"; pn[527570] = "527478,527932"; pn[527932] = "527570,528506"; pn[528506] = "527932,528583"; pn[528583] = "528506,528584"; pn[528584] = "528583,528586"; pn[528586] = "528584,528588"; pn[528588] = "528586,528589"; pn[528589] = "528588,528713"; pn[528713] = "528589,528739"; pn[528739] = "528713,528789"; pn[528789] = "528739,528873"; pn[528873] = "528789,528876"; pn[528876] = "528873,528910"; pn[528910] = "528876,528916"; pn[528916] = "528910,528920"; pn[528920] = "528916,528971"; pn[528971] = "528920,529390"; pn[529390] = "528971,529565"; pn[529565] = "529390,529569"; pn[529569] = "529565,530012"; pn[530012] = "529569,529530"; pn[529530] = "530012,529531"; pn[529531] = "529530,529533"; pn[529533] = "529531,529553"; pn[529553] = "529533,529571"; pn[529571] = "529553,529572"; pn[529572] = "529571,529636"; pn[529636] = "529572,529650"; pn[529650] = "529636,529820"; pn[529820] = "529650,529857"; pn[529857] = "529820,529939"; pn[529939] = "529857,530017"; pn[530017] = "529939,530066"; pn[530066] = "530017,530180"; pn[530180] = "530066,530280"; pn[530280] = "530180,530367"; pn[530367] = "530280,530383"; pn[530383] = "530367,530384"; pn[530384] = "530383,530118"; pn[530118] = "530384,530125"; pn[530125] = "530118,530143"; pn[530143] = "530125,530147"; pn[530147] = "530143,530374"; pn[530374] = "530147,530551"; pn[530551] = "530374,531777"; pn[531777] = "530551,533383"; pn[533383] = "531777,533878"; pn[533878] = "533383,531105"; pn[531105] = "533878,531106"; pn[531106] = "531105,531109"; pn[531109] = "531106,531113"; pn[531113] = "531109,531262"; pn[531262] = "531113,531116"; pn[531116] = "531262,531187"; pn[531187] = "531116,531222"; pn[531222] = "531187,531283"; pn[531283] = "531222,531287"; pn[531287] = "531283,531290"; pn[531290] = "531287,531292"; pn[531292] = "531290,531293"; pn[531293] = "531292,531437"; pn[531437] = "531293,532109"; pn[532109] = "531437,531767"; pn[531767] = "532109,531883"; pn[531883] = "531767,532160"; pn[532160] = "531883,532212"; pn[532212] = "532160,532300"; pn[532300] = "532212,532303"; pn[532303] = "532300,533145"; pn[533145] = "532303,533131"; pn[533131] = "533145,533364"; pn[533364] = "533131,533675"; pn[533675] = "533364,533862"; pn[533862] = "533675,533880"; pn[533880] = "533862,534235"; pn[534235] = "533880,534452"; pn[534452] = "534235,534468"; pn[534468] = "534452,534474"; pn[534474] = "534468,534527"; pn[534527] = "534474,534811"; pn[534811] = "534527,534817"; pn[534817] = "534811,534921"; pn[534921] = "534817,535181"; pn[535181] = "534921,535326"; pn[535326] = "535181,535327"; pn[535327] = "535326,535348"; pn[535348] = "535327,535572"; pn[535572] = "535348,536510"; pn[536510] = "535572,536574"; pn[536574] = "536510,536577"; pn[536577] = "536574,536643"; pn[536643] = "536577,536666"; pn[536666] = "536643,536965"; pn[536965] = "536666,536967"; pn[536967] = "536965,536970"; pn[536970] = "536967,536973"; pn[536973] = "536970,536974"; pn[536974] = "536973,536991"; pn[536991] = "536974,537531"; pn[537531] = "536991,537532"; pn[537532] = "537531,537535"; pn[537535] = "537532,537543"; pn[537543] = "537535,537663"; pn[537663] = "537543,537792"; pn[537792] = "537663,537832"; pn[537832] = "537792,537268"; pn[537268] = "537832,537302"; pn[537302] = "537268,537324"; pn[537324] = "537302,537360"; pn[537360] = "537324,537404"; pn[537404] = "537360,537429"; pn[537429] = "537404,537424"; pn[537424] = "537429,537889"; pn[537889] = "537424,537894"; pn[537894] = "537889,538168"; pn[538168] = "537894,538171"; pn[538171] = "538168,538177"; pn[538177] = "538171,538238"; pn[538238] = "538177,538499"; pn[538499] = "538238,538724"; pn[538724] = "538499,539054"; pn[539054] = "538724,538779"; pn[538779] = "539054,539047"; pn[539047] = "538779,539182"; pn[539182] = "539047,539549"; pn[539549] = "539182,539554"; pn[539554] = "539549,539555"; pn[539555] = "539554,539586"; pn[539586] = "539555,539588"; pn[539588] = "539586,539593"; pn[539593] = "539588,539608"; pn[539608] = "539593,539612"; pn[539612] = "539608,539828"; pn[539828] = "539612,539829"; pn[539829] = "539828,540074"; pn[540074] = "539829,540268"; pn[540268] = "540074,540289"; pn[540289] = "540268,540294"; pn[540294] = "540289,540692"; pn[540692] = "540294,541244"; pn[541244] = "540692,541264"; pn[541264] = "541244,542441"; pn[542441] = "541264,542618"; pn[542618] = "542441,542737"; pn[542737] = "542618,542993"; pn[542993] = "542737,543108"; pn[543108] = "542993,543126"; pn[543126] = "543108,543131"; pn[543131] = "543126,543210"; pn[543210] = "543131,543254"; pn[543254] = "543210,543275"; pn[543275] = "543254,543315"; pn[543315] = "543275,543556"; pn[543556] = "543315,543581"; pn[543581] = "543556,543738"; pn[543738] = "543581,543808"; pn[543808] = "543738,543817"; pn[543817] = "543808,543907"; pn[543907] = "543817,544044"; pn[544044] = "543907,544066"; pn[544066] = "544044,544565"; pn[544565] = "544066,544613"; pn[544613] = "544565,544619"; pn[544619] = "544613,544618"; pn[544618] = "544619,544648"; pn[544648] = "544618,544778"; pn[544778] = "544648,544781"; pn[544781] = "544778,544786"; pn[544786] = "544781,544800"; pn[544800] = "544786,544780"; pn[544780] = "544800,544784"; pn[544784] = "544780,544787"; pn[544787] = "544784,544788"; pn[544788] = "544787,544789"; pn[544789] = "544788,544798"; pn[544798] = "544789,545398"; pn[545398] = "544798,545415"; pn[545415] = "545398,545418"; pn[545418] = "545415,545423"; pn[545423] = "545418,545512"; pn[545512] = "545423,545524"; pn[545524] = "545512,545545"; pn[545545] = "545524,545546"; pn[545546] = "545545,545547"; pn[545547] = "545546,545587"; pn[545587] = "545547,545593"; pn[545593] = "545587,545594"; pn[545594] = "545593,545595"; pn[545595] = "545594,545601"; pn[545601] = "545595,545645"; pn[545645] = "545601,545633"; pn[545633] = "545645,545643"; pn[545643] = "545633,545816"; pn[545816] = "545643,545819"; pn[545819] = "545816,545822"; pn[545822] = "545819,545820"; pn[545820] = "545822,545828"; pn[545828] = "545820,545831"; pn[545831] = "545828,545947"; pn[545947] = "545831,545949"; pn[545949] = "545947,546639"; pn[546639] = "545949,546121"; pn[546121] = "546639,546576"; pn[546576] = "546121,546637"; pn[546637] = "546576,546640"; pn[546640] = "546637,546647"; pn[546647] = "546640,546808"; pn[546808] = "546647,546814"; pn[546814] = "546808,546972"; pn[546972] = "546814,547077"; pn[547077] = "546972,547598"; pn[547598] = "547077,547690"; pn[547690] = "547598,547922"; pn[547922] = "547690,548068"; pn[548068] = "547922,549191"; pn[549191] = "548068,551311"; pn[551311] = "549191,551431"; pn[551431] = "551311,553221"; pn[553221] = "551431,553232"; pn[553232] = "553221,554981"; pn[554981] = "553232,553352"; pn[553352] = "554981,553461"; pn[553461] = "553352,553481"; pn[553481] = "553461,553511"; pn[553511] = "553481,553802"; pn[553802] = "553511,553822"; pn[553822] = "553802,554082"; pn[554082] = "553822,554121"; pn[554121] = "554082,554331"; pn[554331] = "554121,558871"; pn[558871] = "554331,558881"; pn[558881] = "558871,559341"; pn[559341] = "558881,560191"; pn[560191] = "559341,560652"; pn[560652] = "560191,561851"; pn[561851] = "560652,565861"; pn[565861] = "561851,566851"; pn[566851] = "565861,566882"; pn[566882] = "566851,567511"; pn[567511] = "566882,567601"; pn[567601] = "567511,569362"; pn[569362] = "567601,575472"; pn[575472] = "569362,569482"; pn[569482] = "575472,570912"; pn[570912] = "569482,571172"; pn[571172] = "570912,575511"; pn[575511] = "571172,576291"; pn[576291] = "575511,576562"; pn[576562] = "576291,577962"; pn[577962] = "576562,577971"; pn[577971] = "577962,578002"; pn[578002] = "577971,578352"; pn[578352] = "578002,578012"; pn[578012] = "578352,580521"; pn[580521] = "578012,580672"; pn[580672] = "580521,581161"; pn[581161] = "580672,581172"; pn[581172] = "581161,580952"; pn[580952] = "581172,581001"; pn[581001] = "580952,581022"; pn[581022] = "581001,581241"; pn[581241] = "581022,581441"; pn[581441] = "581241,581532"; pn[581532] = "581441,581592"; pn[581592] = "581532,581751"; pn[581751] = "581592,581801"; pn[581801] = "581751,584212"; pn[584212] = "581801,586522"; pn[586522] = "584212,588911"; pn[588911] = "586522,589702"; pn[589702] = "588911,588932"; pn[588932] = "589702,589672"; pn[589672] = "588932,594882"; pn[594882] = "589672,589751"; pn[589751] = "594882,590432"; pn[590432] = "589751,594312"; pn[594312] = "590432,594892"; pn[594892] = "594312,595332"; pn[595332] = "594892,595531"; pn[595531] = "595332,594831"; pn[594831] = "595531,595352"; pn[595352] = "594831,595372"; pn[595372] = "595352,595541"; pn[595541] = "595372,603512"; pn[603512] = "595541,599241"; pn[599241] = "603512,600781"; pn[600781] = "599241,600791"; pn[600791] = "600781,600912"; pn[600912] = "600791,600932"; pn[600932] = "600912,600942"; pn[600942] = "600932,601951"; pn[601951] = "600942,603311"; pn[603311] = "601951,604652"; pn[604652] = "603311,603272"; pn[603272] = "604652,607792"; pn[607792] = "603272,607802"; pn[607802] = "607792,607812"; pn[607812] = "607802,607842"; pn[607842] = "607812,607911"; pn[607911] = "607842,608942"; pn[608942] = "607911,609462"; pn[609462] = "608942,609622"; pn[609622] = "609462,609732"; pn[609732] = "609622,610231"; pn[610231] = "609732,614032"; pn[614032] = "610231,610452"; pn[610452] = "614032,614042"; pn[614042] = "610452,615011"; pn[615011] = "614042,617042"; pn[617042] = "615011,623541"; pn[623541] = "617042,626742"; pn[626742] = "623541,626762"; pn[626762] = "626742,626782"; pn[626782] = "626762,627912"; pn[627912] = "626782,627932"; pn[627932] = "627912,626792"; pn[626792] = "627932,626991"; pn[626991] = "626792,627022"; pn[627022] = "626991,627922"; pn[627922] = "627022,627062"; pn[627062] = "627922,627801"; pn[627801] = "627062,627872"; pn[627872] = "627801,628122"; pn[628122] = "627872,628612"; pn[628612] = "628122,629882"; pn[629882] = "628612,629921"; pn[629921] = "629882,629952"; pn[629952] = "629921,630151"; pn[630151] = "629952,630362"; pn[630362] = "630151,631682"; pn[631682] = "630362,631712"; pn[631712] = "631682,631742"; pn[631742] = "631712,631771"; pn[631771] = "631742,632001"; pn[632001] = "631771,635572"; pn[635572] = "632001,631952"; pn[631952] = "635572,631982"; pn[631982] = "631952,634232"; pn[634232] = "631982,632182"; pn[632182] = "634232,632721"; pn[632721] = "632182,632801"; pn[632801] = "632721,632811"; pn[632811] = "632801,632842"; pn[632842] = "632811,632861"; pn[632861] = "632842,633782"; pn[633782] = "632861,632862"; pn[632862] = "633782,633772"; pn[633772] = "632862,633802"; pn[633802] = "633772,633922"; pn[633922] = "633802,634122"; pn[634122] = "633922,634162"; pn[634162] = "634122,633792"; pn[633792] = "634162,633812"; pn[633812] = "633792,633822"; pn[633822] = "633812,633901"; pn[633901] = "633822,634172"; pn[634172] = "633901,634181"; pn[634181] = "634172,634192"; pn[634192] = "634181,634211"; pn[634211] = "634192,634222"; pn[634222] = "634211,634291"; pn[634291] = "634222,634952"; pn[634952] = "634291,635001"; pn[635001] = "634952,635111"; pn[635111] = "635001,635232"; pn[635232] = "635111,635281"; pn[635281] = "635232,635721"; pn[635721] = "635281,635961"; pn[635961] = "635721,636071"; pn[636071] = "635961,635741"; pn[635741] = "636071,635772"; pn[635772] = "635741,635831"; pn[635831] = "635772,635852"; pn[635852] = "635831,636092"; pn[636092] = "635852,637042"; pn[637042] = "636092,638462"; pn[638462] = "637042,638522"; pn[638522] = "638462,638941"; pn[638941] = "638522,639101"; pn[639101] = "638941,639291"; pn[639291] = "639101,640401"; pn[640401] = "639291,638472"; pn[638472] = "640401,638801"; pn[638801] = "638472,638531"; pn[638531] = "638801,638542"; pn[638542] = "638531,638581"; pn[638581] = "638542,638701"; pn[638701] = "638581,638721"; pn[638721] = "638701,638761"; pn[638761] = "638721,638841"; pn[638841] = "638761,639072"; pn[639072] = "638841,639112"; pn[639112] = "639072,640412"; pn[640412] = "639112,641052"; pn[641052] = "640412,643582"; pn[643582] = "641052,644032"; pn[644032] = "643582,644492"; pn[644492] = "644032,644782"; pn[644782] = "644492,645082"; pn[645082] = "644782,645592"; pn[645592] = "645082,645832"; pn[645832] = "645592,648522"; pn[648522] = "645832,648551"; pn[648551] = "648522,649852"; pn[649852] = "648551,651021"; pn[651021] = "649852,651072"; pn[651072] = "651021,651082"; pn[651082] = "651072,651112"; pn[651112] = "651082,651102"; pn[651102] = "651112,651122"; pn[651122] = "651102,651141"; pn[651141] = "651122,652212"; pn[652212] = "651141,652272"; pn[652272] = "652212,652432"; pn[652432] = "652272,652722"; pn[652722] = "652432,652822"; pn[652822] = "652722,652942"; pn[652942] = "652822,653302"; pn[653302] = "652942,653341"; pn[653341] = "653302,653522"; pn[653522] = "653341,653541"; pn[653541] = "653522,653542"; pn[653542] = "653541,653561"; pn[653561] = "653542,653612"; pn[653612] = "653561,653641"; pn[653641] = "653612,653832"; pn[653832] = "653641,653912"; pn[653912] = "653832,653922"; pn[653922] = "653912,653932"; pn[653932] = "653922,654182"; pn[654182] = "653932,654482"; pn[654482] = "654182,656042"; pn[656042] = "654482,656091"; pn[656091] = "656042,656262"; pn[656262] = "656091,661502"; pn[661502] = "656262,661542"; pn[661542] = "661502,661922"; pn[661922] = "661542,662541"; pn[662541] = "661922,662581"; pn[662581] = "662541,662602"; pn[662602] = "662581,662891"; pn[662891] = "662602,662551"; pn[662551] = "662891,662892"; pn[662892] = "662551,663781"; pn[663781] = "662892,663791"; pn[663791] = "663781,664212"; pn[664212] = "663791,664582"; pn[664582] = "664212,664671"; pn[664671] = "664582,664681"; pn[664681] = "664671,664691"; pn[664691] = "664681,665211"; pn[665211] = "664691,665282"; pn[665282] = "665211,666411"; pn[666411] = "665282,666841"; pn[666841] = "666411,666861"; pn[666861] = "666841,666882"; pn[666882] = "666861,666891"; pn[666891] = "666882,666892"; pn[666892] = "666891,667041"; pn[667041] = "666892,667021"; pn[667021] = "667041,667331"; pn[667331] = "667021,667372"; pn[667372] = "667331,667572"; pn[667572] = "667372,669551"; pn[669551] = "667572,669582"; pn[669582] = "669551,670801"; pn[670801] = "669582,669922"; pn[669922] = "670801,670371"; pn[670371] = "669922,670791"; pn[670791] = "670371,671052"; pn[671052] = "670791,671071"; pn[671071] = "671052,672781"; pn[672781] = "671071,673281"; pn[673281] = "672781,673821"; pn[673821] = "673281,673881"; pn[673881] = "673821,675162"; pn[675162] = "673881,675861"; pn[675861] = "675162,675912"; pn[675912] = "675861,675951"; pn[675951] = "675912,675941"; pn[675941] = "675951,675962"; pn[675962] = "675941,676672"; pn[676672] = "675962,676691"; pn[676691] = "676672,676822"; pn[676822] = "676691,677642"; pn[677642] = "676822,681261"; pn[681261] = "677642,683851"; pn[683851] = "681261,682261"; pn[682261] = "683851,683111"; pn[683111] = "682261,685001"; pn[685001] = "683111,685052"; pn[685052] = "685001,685081"; pn[685081] = "685052,686191"; pn[686191] = "685081,686351"; pn[686351] = "686191,686581"; pn[686581] = "686351,687311"; pn[687311] = "686581,687321"; pn[687321] = "687311,687362"; pn[687362] = "687321,690531"; pn[690531] = "687362,690862"; pn[690862] = "690531,694041"; pn[694041] = "690862,694351"; pn[694351] = "694041,694541"; pn[694541] = "694351,694741"; pn[694741] = "694541,697651"; pn[697651] = "694741,694862"; pn[694862] = "697651,695141"; pn[695141] = "694862,697631"; pn[697631] = "695141,696012"; pn[696012] = "697631,695782"; pn[695782] = "696012,696232"; pn[696232] = "695782,698872"; pn[698872] = "696232,698952"; pn[698952] = "698872,700491"; pn[700491] = "698952,703112"; pn[703112] = "700491,703141"; pn[703141] = "703112,703372"; pn[703372] = "703141,703481"; pn[703481] = "703372,718242"; pn[718242] = "703481,718481"; pn[718481] = "718242,718541"; pn[718541] = "718481,703551"; pn[703551] = "718541,703572"; pn[703572] = "703551,703601"; pn[703601] = "703572,703602"; pn[703602] = "703601,704712"; pn[704712] = "703602,705091"; pn[705091] = "704712,705302"; pn[705302] = "705091,703821"; pn[703821] = "705302,703921"; pn[703921] = "703821,706301"; pn[706301] = "703921,705392"; pn[705392] = "706301,705411"; pn[705411] = "705392,707612"; pn[707612] = "705411,707621"; pn[707621] = "707612,705462"; pn[705462] = "707621,706861"; pn[706861] = "705462,707832"; pn[707832] = "706861,707851"; pn[707851] = "707832,707951"; pn[707951] = "707851,708142"; pn[708142] = "707951,710151"; pn[710151] = "708142,710302"; pn[710302] = "710151,710421"; pn[710421] = "710302,710441"; pn[710441] = "710421,710692"; pn[710692] = "710441,711701"; pn[711701] = "710692,711721"; pn[711721] = "711701,711952"; pn[711952] = "711721,712311"; pn[712311] = "711952,714661"; pn[714661] = "712311,714772"; pn[714772] = "714661,716351"; pn[716351] = "714772,716361"; pn[716361] = "716351,716642"; pn[716642] = "716361,716931"; pn[716931] = "716642,717451"; pn[717451] = "716931,717531"; pn[717531] = "717451,718001"; pn[718001] = "717531,717582"; pn[717582] = "718001,717692"; pn[717692] = "717582,717811"; pn[717811] = "717692,717842"; pn[717842] = "717811,718232"; pn[718232] = "717842,718611"; pn[718611] = "718232,718661"; pn[718661] = "718611,718752"; pn[718752] = "718661,718821"; pn[718821] = "718752,719362"; pn[719362] = "718821,719981"; pn[719981] = "719362,722192"; pn[722192] = "719981,723101"; pn[723101] = "722192,723221"; pn[723221] = "723101,724732"; pn[724732] = "723221,724761"; pn[724761] = "724732,724782"; pn[724782] = "724761,724961"; pn[724961] = "724782,727551"; pn[727551] = "724961,727791"; pn[727791] = "727551,727532"; pn[727532] = "727791,727561"; pn[727561] = "727532,727571"; pn[727571] = "727561,727581"; pn[727581] = "727571,724881"; pn[724881] = "727581,727541"; pn[727541] = "724881,725821"; pn[725821] = "727541,725971"; pn[725971] = "725821,726312"; pn[726312] = "725971,726251"; pn[726251] = "726312,726591"; pn[726591] = "726251,726611"; pn[726611] = "726591,726701"; pn[726701] = "726611,727471"; pn[727471] = "726701,727621"; pn[727621] = "727471,727631"; pn[727631] = "727621,727691"; pn[727691] = "727631,727751"; pn[727751] = "727691,728331"; pn[728331] = "727751,728391"; pn[728391] = "728331,728431"; pn[728431] = "728391,728441"; pn[728441] = "728431,728951"; pn[728951] = "728441,728991"; pn[728991] = "728951,728591"; pn[728591] = "728991,728731"; pn[728731] = "728591,729071"; pn[729071] = "728731,729231"; pn[729231] = "729071,730151"; pn[730151] = "729231,730261"; pn[730261] = "730151,731131"; pn[731131] = "730261,732002"; pn[732002] = "731131,733041"; pn[733041] = "732002,733071"; pn[733071] = "733041,734391"; pn[734391] = "733071,733202"; pn[733202] = "734391,732042"; pn[732042] = "733202,732311"; pn[732311] = "732042,732461"; pn[732461] = "732311,732911"; pn[732911] = "732461,734631"; pn[734631] = "732911,735912"; pn[735912] = "734631,735972"; pn[735972] = "735912,736002"; pn[736002] = "735972,736052"; pn[736052] = "736002,738112"; pn[738112] = "736052,738672"; pn[738672] = "738112,739052"; pn[739052] = "738672,739072"; pn[739072] = "739052,739082"; pn[739082] = "739072,739092"; pn[739092] = "739082,740072"; pn[740072] = "739092,740122"; pn[740122] = "740072,740842"; pn[740842] = "740122,741012"; pn[741012] = "740842,741082"; pn[741082] = "741012,741122"; pn[741122] = "741082,741132"; pn[741132] = "741122,741342"; pn[741342] = "741132,741792"; pn[741792] = "741342,742202"; pn[742202] = "741792,742312"; pn[742312] = "742202,743042"; pn[743042] = "742312,743122"; pn[743122] = "743042,743172"; pn[743172] = "743122,743182"; pn[743182] = "743172,744761"; pn[744761] = "743182,748711"; pn[748711] = "744761,748802"; pn[748802] = "748711,751321"; pn[751321] = "748802,751332"; pn[751332] = "751321,751351"; pn[751351] = "751332,751352"; pn[751352] = "751351,751751"; pn[751751] = "751352,752781"; pn[752781] = "751751,752842"; pn[752842] = "752781,752892"; pn[752892] = "752842,752911"; pn[752911] = "752892,753071"; pn[753071] = "752911,753172"; pn[753172] = "753071,753252"; pn[753252] = "753172,753271"; pn[753271] = "753252,754041"; pn[754041] = "753271,754291"; pn[754291] = "754041,754521"; pn[754521] = "754291,754541"; pn[754541] = "754521,754551"; pn[754551] = "754541,755081"; pn[755081] = "754551,756801"; pn[756801] = "755081,759302"; pn[759302] = "756801,759361"; pn[759361] = "759302,757301"; pn[757301] = "759361,757391"; pn[757391] = "757301,757401"; pn[757401] = "757391,757561"; pn[757561] = "757401,757972"; pn[757972] = "757561,758111"; pn[758111] = "757972,758642"; pn[758642] = "758111,758731"; pn[758731] = "758642,758621"; pn[758621] = "758731,758751"; pn[758751] = "758621,758961"; pn[758961] = "758751,759061"; pn[759061] = "758961,759391"; pn[759391] = "759061,761122"; pn[761122] = "759391,759401"; pn[759401] = "761122,759521"; pn[759521] = "759401,760222"; pn[760222] = "759521,760241"; pn[760241] = "760222,760371"; pn[760371] = "760241,760381"; pn[760381] = "760371,760732"; pn[760732] = "760381,761961"; pn[761961] = "760732,761981"; pn[761981] = "761961,761982"; pn[761982] = "761981,762151"; pn[762151] = "761982,762442"; pn[762442] = "762151,762481"; pn[762481] = "762442,762562"; pn[762562] = "762481,762591"; pn[762591] = "762562,762542"; pn[762542] = "762591,762632"; pn[762632] = "762542,763021"; pn[763021] = "762632,763031"; pn[763031] = "763021,763072"; pn[763072] = "763031,764671"; pn[764671] = "763072,764992"; pn[764992] = "764671,763032"; pn[763032] = "764992,763051"; pn[763051] = "763032,763061"; pn[763061] = "763051,764091"; pn[764091] = "763061,763422"; pn[763422] = "764091,764012"; pn[764012] = "763422,764071"; pn[764071] = "764012,764132"; pn[764132] = "764071,764031"; pn[764031] = "764132,764641"; pn[764641] = "764031,764961"; pn[764961] = "764641,764981"; pn[764981] = "764961,764982"; pn[764982] = "764981,766292"; pn[766292] = "764982,766361"; pn[766361] = "766292,767061"; pn[767061] = "766361,767151"; pn[767151] = "767061,767141"; pn[767141] = "767151,767771"; pn[767771] = "767141,768082"; pn[768082] = "767771,768461"; pn[768461] = "768082,770311"; pn[770311] = "768461,770441"; pn[770441] = "770311,768842"; pn[768842] = "770441,769972"; pn[769972] = "768842,770162"; pn[770162] = "769972,771061"; pn[771061] = "770162,772701"; pn[772701] = "771061,772722"; pn[772722] = "772701,773041"; pn[773041] = "772722,773072"; pn[773072] = "773041,773862"; pn[773862] = "773072,774321"; pn[774321] = "773862,775362"; pn[775362] = "774321,775421"; pn[775421] = "775362,775762"; pn[775762] = "775421,774371"; pn[774371] = "775762,775261"; pn[775261] = "774371,775271"; pn[775271] = "775261,775382"; pn[775382] = "775271,775721"; pn[775721] = "775382,775771"; pn[775771] = "775721,776101"; pn[776101] = "775771,777041"; pn[777041] = "776101,776941"; pn[776941] = "777041,777021"; pn[777021] = "776941,777191"; pn[777191] = "777021,777531"; pn[777531] = "777191,778591"; pn[778591] = "777531,778581"; pn[778581] = "778591,778651"; pn[778651] = "778581,779011"; pn[779011] = "778651,779031"; pn[779031] = "779011,779171"; pn[779171] = "779031,779022"; pn[779022] = "779171,779871"; pn[779871] = "779022,780181"; pn[780181] = "779871,780191"; pn[780191] = "780181,780941"; pn[780941] = "780191,781031"; pn[781031] = "780941,781371"; pn[781371] = "781031,781531"; pn[781531] = "781371,782341"; pn[782341] = "781531,782451"; pn[782451] = "782341,782421"; pn[782421] = "782451,783681"; pn[783681] = "782421,783691"; pn[783691] = "783681,784011"; pn[784011] = "783691,784531"; pn[784531] = "784011,784811"; pn[784811] = "784531,784861"; pn[784861] = "784811,785101"; pn[785101] = "784861,785231"; pn[785231] = "785101,785561"; pn[785561] = "785231,793541"; pn[793541] = "785561,786721"; pn[786721] = "793541,788311"; pn[788311] = "786721,790231"; pn[790231] = "788311,790561"; pn[790561] = "790231,790471"; pn[790471] = "790561,790511"; pn[790511] = "790471,790531"; pn[790531] = "790511,790721"; pn[790721] = "790531,790731"; pn[790731] = "790721,791181"; pn[791181] = "790731,792301"; pn[792301] = "791181,793051"; pn[793051] = "792301,793351"; pn[793351] = "793051,793641"; pn[793641] = "793351,793741"; pn[793741] = "793641,793951"; pn[793951] = "793741,794851"; pn[794851] = "793951,795101"; pn[795101] = "794851,797651"; pn[797651] = "795101,797721"; pn[797721] = "797651,798081"; pn[798081] = "797721,798121"; pn[798121] = "798081,798461"; pn[798461] = "798121,798841"; pn[798841] = "798461,798861"; pn[798861] = "798841,798901"; pn[798901] = "798861,799061"; pn[799061] = "798901,799571"; pn[799571] = "799061,799591"; pn[799591] = "799571,799771"; pn[799771] = "799591,800141"; pn[800141] = "799771,800481"; pn[800481] = "800141,800521"; pn[800521] = "800481,810841"; pn[810841] = "800521,811261"; pn[811261] = "810841,800731"; pn[800731] = "811261,801381"; pn[801381] = "800731,801481"; pn[801481] = "801381,802961"; pn[802961] = "801481,808131"; pn[808131] = "802961,808671"; pn[808671] = "808131,809451"; pn[809451] = "808671,809861"; pn[809861] = "809451,810511"; pn[810511] = "809861,812121"; pn[812121] = "810511,813201"; pn[813201] = "812121,813221"; pn[813221] = "813201,813251"; pn[813251] = "813221,813261"; pn[813261] = "813251,814291"; pn[814291] = "813261,814641"; pn[814641] = "814291,816121"; pn[816121] = "814641,816701"; pn[816701] = "816121,816711"; pn[816711] = "816701,816721"; pn[816721] = "816711,817001"; pn[817001] = "816721,817071"; pn[817071] = "817001,817671"; pn[817671] = "817071,818341"; pn[818341] = "817671,818381"; pn[818381] = "818341,817011"; pn[817011] = "818381,817261"; pn[817261] = "817011,817291"; pn[817291] = "817261,818571"; pn[818571] = "817291,818601"; pn[818601] = "818571,819371"; pn[819371] = "818601,819381"; pn[819381] = "819371,819451"; pn[819451] = "819381,821101"; pn[821101] = "819451,819531"; pn[819531] = "821101,819541"; pn[819541] = "819531,820081"; pn[820081] = "819541,820131"; pn[820131] = "820081,820471"; pn[820471] = "820131,820871"; pn[820871] = "820471,821051"; pn[821051] = "820871,821111"; pn[821111] = "821051,821121"; pn[821121] = "821111,821431"; pn[821431] = "821121,823401"; pn[823401] = "821431,823121"; pn[823121] = "823401,824231"; pn[824231] = "823121,825111"; pn[825111] = "824231,825261"; pn[825261] = "825111,825231"; pn[825231] = "825261,825241"; pn[825241] = "825231,825571"; pn[825571] = "825241,827631"; pn[827631] = "825571,829341"; pn[829341] = "827631,829681"; pn[829681] = "829341,829761"; pn[829761] = "829681,829801"; pn[829801] = "829761,829811"; pn[829811] = "829801,829841"; pn[829841] = "829811,829971"; pn[829971] = "829841,830731"; pn[830731] = "829971,831101"; pn[831101] = "830731,831371"; pn[831371] = "831101,832401"; pn[832401] = "831371,833021"; pn[833021] = "832401,833811"; pn[833811] = "833021,834801"; pn[834801] = "833811,836701"; pn[836701] = "834801,837331"; pn[837331] = "836701,838021"; pn[838021] = "837331,838071"; pn[838071] = "838021,838761"; pn[838761] = "838071,839011"; pn[839011] = "838761,840101"; pn[840101] = "839011,841931"; pn[841931] = "840101,843941"; pn[843941] = "841931,842301"; pn[842301] = "843941,843101"; pn[843101] = "842301,843891"; pn[843891] = "843101,844221"; pn[844221] = "843891,845501"; pn[845501] = "844221,845721"; pn[845721] = "845501,846371"; pn[846371] = "845721,848431"; pn[848431] = "846371,848851"; pn[848851] = "848431,849251"; pn[849251] = "848851,852111"; pn[852111] = "849251,852211"; pn[852211] = "852111,852801"; pn[852801] = "852211,853801"; pn[853801] = "852801,853901"; pn[853901] = "853801,853921"; pn[853921] = "853901,853971"; pn[853971] = "853921,853931"; pn[853931] = "853971,853981"; pn[853981] = "853931,854001"; pn[854001] = "853981,854161"; pn[854161] = "854001,854511"; pn[854511] = "854161,854701"; pn[854701] = "854511,854561"; pn[854561] = "854701,855941"; pn[855941] = "854561,856141"; pn[856141] = "855941,856161"; pn[856161] = "856141,856171"; pn[856171] = "856161,856211"; pn[856211] = "856171,856441"; pn[856441] = "856211,856661"; pn[856661] = "856441,857031"; pn[857031] = "856661,857151"; pn[857151] = "857031,859141"; pn[859141] = "857151,859961"; pn[859961] = "859141,859991"; pn[859991] = "859961,860151"; pn[860151] = "859991,860161"; pn[860161] = "860151,860241"; pn[860241] = "860161,860411"; pn[860411] = "860241,860461"; pn[860461] = "860411,861241"; pn[861241] = "860461,862001"; pn[862001] = "861241,861941"; pn[861941] = "862001,862551"; pn[862551] = "861941,863661"; pn[863661] = "862551,865611"; pn[865611] = "863661,867351"; pn[867351] = "865611,867811"; pn[867811] = "867351,867821"; pn[867821] = "867811,868121"; pn[868121] = "867821,868241"; pn[868241] = "868121,868981"; pn[868981] = "868241,869101"; pn[869101] = "868981,869131"; pn[869131] = "869101,869151"; pn[869151] = "869131,869161"; pn[869161] = "869151,869451"; pn[869451] = "869161,873361"; pn[873361] = "869451,873401"; pn[873401] = "873361,874181"; pn[874181] = "873401,874211"; pn[874211] = "874181,874311"; pn[874311] = "874211,875181"; pn[875181] = "874311,875411"; pn[875411] = "875181,875421"; pn[875421] = "875411,875431"; pn[875431] = "875421,875511"; pn[875511] = "875431,875581"; pn[875581] = "875511,875601"; pn[875601] = "875581,876031"; pn[876031] = "875601,876041"; pn[876041] = "876031,877461"; pn[877461] = "876041,878721"; pn[878721] = "877461,879761"; pn[879761] = "878721,878531"; pn[878531] = "879761,879791"; pn[879791] = "878531,879811"; pn[879811] = "879791,879841"; pn[879841] = "879811,879911"; pn[879911] = "879841,880081"; pn[880081] = "879911,880131"; pn[880131] = "880081,881031"; pn[881031] = "880131,882831"; pn[882831] = "881031,883351"; pn[883351] = "882831,883791"; pn[883791] = "883351,883661"; pn[883661] = "883791,883781"; pn[883781] = "883661,884701"; pn[884701] = "883781,884161"; pn[884161] = "884701,884691"; pn[884691] = "884161,885341"; pn[885341] = "884691,885591"; pn[885591] = "885341,886031"; pn[886031] = "885591,886801"; pn[886801] = "886031,886931"; pn[886931] = "886801,887391"; pn[887391] = "886931,887411"; pn[887411] = "887391,887071"; pn[887071] = "887411,887461"; pn[887461] = "887071,887501"; pn[887501] = "887461,887511"; pn[887511] = "887501,887521"; pn[887521] = "887511,887661"; pn[887661] = "887521,887681"; pn[887681] = "887661,887811"; pn[887811] = "887681,891751"; pn[891751] = "887811,892151"; pn[892151] = "891751,893221"; pn[893221] = "892151,893331"; pn[893331] = "893221,893351"; pn[893351] = "893331,893361"; pn[893361] = "893351,893371"; pn[893371] = "893361,893401"; pn[893401] = "893371,893441"; pn[893441] = "893401,893831"; pn[893831] = "893441,895340"; pn[895340] = "893831,895348"; pn[895348] = "895340,895372"; pn[895372] = "895348,895373"; pn[895373] = "895372,895470"; pn[895470] = "895373,895490"; pn[895490] = "895470,895663"; pn[895663] = "895490,895699"; pn[895699] = "895663,895728"; pn[895728] = "895699,895729"; pn[895729] = "895728,895909"; pn[895909] = "895729,895910"; pn[895910] = "895909,895979"; pn[895979] = "895910,896032"; pn[896032] = "895979,896062"; pn[896062] = "896032,896231"; pn[896231] = "896062,896556"; pn[896556] = "896231,896560"; pn[896560] = "896556,896561"; pn[896561] = "896560,896621"; pn[896621] = "896561,896684"; pn[896684] = "896621,896689"; pn[896689] = "896684,896994"; pn[896994] = "896689,897005"; pn[897005] = "896994,897047"; pn[897047] = "897005,897051"; pn[897051] = "897047,897156"; pn[897156] = "897051,897135"; pn[897135] = "897156,897149"; pn[897149] = "897135,897155"; pn[897155] = "897149,897167"; pn[897167] = "897155,897310"; pn[897310] = "897167,897311"; pn[897311] = "897310,897405"; pn[897405] = "897311,897408"; pn[897408] = "897405,897410"; pn[897410] = "897408,897431"; pn[897431] = "897410,897452"; pn[897452] = "897431,897884"; pn[897884] = "897452,897617"; pn[897617] = "897884,897622"; pn[897622] = "897617,897754"; pn[897754] = "897622,897888"; pn[897888] = "897754,897889"; pn[897889] = "897888,898078"; pn[898078] = "897889,898097"; pn[898097] = "898078,898098"; pn[898098] = "898097,898241"; pn[898241] = "898098,898339"; pn[898339] = "898241,898374"; pn[898374] = "898339,898391"; pn[898391] = "898374,898399"; pn[898399] = "898391,898437"; pn[898437] = "898399,898492"; pn[898492] = "898437,898661"; pn[898661] = "898492,898673"; pn[898673] = "898661,898682"; pn[898682] = "898673,898683"; pn[898683] = "898682,898694"; pn[898694] = "898683,898813"; pn[898813] = "898694,898814"; pn[898814] = "898813,898819"; pn[898819] = "898814,898831"; pn[898831] = "898819,898908"; pn[898908] = "898831,898922"; pn[898922] = "898908,898923"; pn[898923] = "898922,898927"; pn[898927] = "898923,898928"; pn[898928] = "898927,898931"; pn[898931] = "898928,898932"; pn[898932] = "898931,898949"; pn[898949] = "898932,898934"; pn[898934] = "898949,898936"; pn[898936] = "898934,898940"; pn[898940] = "898936,898942"; pn[898942] = "898940,898958"; pn[898958] = "898942,898959"; pn[898959] = "898958,898961"; pn[898961] = "898959,898966"; pn[898966] = "898961,898972"; pn[898972] = "898966,899007"; pn[899007] = "898972,899029"; pn[899029] = "899007,899035"; pn[899035] = "899029,899038"; pn[899038] = "899035,899046"; pn[899046] = "899038,899061"; pn[899061] = "899046,899065"; pn[899065] = "899061,899067"; pn[899067] = "899065,899076"; pn[899076] = "899067,899077"; pn[899077] = "899076,899087"; pn[899087] = "899077,899082"; pn[899082] = "899087,899084"; pn[899084] = "899082,899090"; pn[899090] = "899084,899213"; pn[899213] = "899090,899219"; pn[899219] = "899213,899220"; pn[899220] = "899219,899221"; pn[899221] = "899220,899440"; pn[899440] = "899221,899441"; pn[899441] = "899440,899450"; pn[899450] = "899441,899514"; pn[899514] = "899450,899730"; pn[899730] = "899514,899828"; pn[899828] = "899730,899830"; pn[899830] = "899828,899833"; pn[899833] = "899830,899838"; pn[899838] = "899833,899840"; pn[899840] = "899838,899834"; pn[899834] = "899840,900023"; pn[900023] = "899834,900024"; pn[900024] = "900023,900030"; pn[900030] = "900024,900061"; pn[900061] = "900030,900074"; pn[900074] = "900061,900120"; pn[900120] = "900074,900239"; pn[900239] = "900120,900240"; pn[900240] = "900239,900241"; pn[900241] = "900240,900304"; pn[900304] = "900241,900370"; pn[900370] = "900304,900476"; pn[900476] = "900370,900694"; pn[900694] = "900476,900698"; pn[900698] = "900694,900752"; pn[900752] = "900698,900863"; pn[900863] = "900752,901031"; pn[901031] = "900863,901155"; pn[901155] = "901031,901618"; pn[901618] = "901155,901936"; pn[901936] = "901618,901937"; pn[901937] = "901936,901154"; pn[901154] = "901937,902230"; pn[902230] = "901154,902231"; pn[902231] = "902230,902378"; pn[902378] = "902231,902380"; pn[902380] = "902378,902386"; pn[902386] = "902380,902388"; pn[902388] = "902386,199147"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[750] = "dockingbay97"; pu[7416] = "Urban Saboteur"; pu[3552] = "willie&joe"; pu[5853] = "evilspyderr"; pu[4842] = "commentor"; pu[2348] = "Scrapiron-Scavanger"; pu[4543] = "Reptilian Popinjay"; pu[6092] = "wilox"; pu[3725] = "MikePrime"; pu[3749] = "yo-man2"; pu[5133] = "Flophouse"; pu[2672] = "Weasel74"; pu[5656] = "tripwire"; pu[1469] = "thunderviper"; pu[4063] = "tomgreen273"; pu[5379] = "picollogoku"; pu[5729] = "gnawgahyde"; pu[3072] = "Shogi"; pu[4582] = "Corredor X"; pu[3863] = "Nick Freiheit"; pu[6215] = "B.F.B"; pu[4188] = "CGC"; pu[482] = "airedevon"; pu[4923] = "ghostdog"; pu[2496] = "keg_daddy"; pu[5073] = "This I Command!"; pu[5331] = "gutstheberserker"; pu[862] = "John Missal"; pu[6293] = "BingoBrown"; pu[5740] = "NewKid"; pu[6238] = "Thalwegtrooper"; pu[4740] = "carnage717"; pu[4953] = "Lody"; pu[2337] = "starrcommand"; pu[4886] = "ridetofight"; pu[5976] = "kp_edge"; pu[6305] = "lee gray"; pu[16] = "Inspector Sledge Hammer"; pu[3757] = "major- bluddloss"; pu[24] = "Viper"; pu[6213] = "killface"; pu[6334] = "grunt 4 mvp"; pu[2019] = "Deadshot"; pu[3612] = "orionlukteel"; pu[3801] = "Deadman2099"; pu[308] = "Patrick A. Riley"; pu[3143] = "the joe bandit"; pu[80] = "David Clark"; pu[3759] = "TYPE*S*TOYS"; pu[1100] = "ImaWalkingCorpse"; pu[2998] = "review-this"; pu[6358] = "Screwtape"; pu[4568] = "nemesis"; pu[3572] = "DfcLifeline"; pu[3650] = "The 100% Argento Outback"; pu[1955] = "code red shockwave"; pu[6057] = "aroz"; pu[2513] = "KtownJoes"; pu[4801] = "Weems"; pu[5532] = "tahempel"; pu[2010] = "Sephiroth"; pu[3645] = "flywheels"; pu[4481] = "dominic.18"; pu[3860] = "james strickland"; pu[6463] = "Snotbeast"; pu[2385] = "cobraferret"; pu[3092] = "frozentundra"; pu[6483] = "Toyhunter80\\\'s"; pu[6452] = "bazooka 14"; pu[1854] = "hotdog"; pu[6474] = "thelatinsensation"; pu[2954] = "crimsonhawk"; pu[3662] = "rnrhero"; pu[204] = "AVAC"; pu[6579] = "franco858"; pu[2480] = "skyline"; pu[6440] = "Average Joe"; pu[6566] = "*Cobra\\\'s Elite*"; pu[5000] = "BAZOOKA"; pu[6172] = "mjgriffi"; pu[3007] = "cutter27"; pu[5475] = "Stileto"; pu[6659] = "jaimanstone"; pu[5910] = "Harrison"; pu[4324] = "kujowolfpack"; pu[3420] = "TheReverend"; pu[4068] = "The Real Destro"; pu[4725] = "82to87Joes"; pu[125] = "danyanda"; pu[1583] = "TOPSON"; pu[5596] = "skinny"; pu[3207] = "yojoebro82"; pu[2417] = "BRIMSTONE"; pu[2375] = "sithviper"; pu[4383] = "joeguy28"; pu[5671] = "scm"; pu[2165] = "Big Boa\\\'s punching bag 26"; pu[4182] = "Topside"; pu[434] = "THE FAN"; pu[6394] = "neapolitan joe"; pu[5153] = "Jimmyboy"; pu[7125] = "Syna3sthesia"; pu[7013] = "GENERAL HAWK 7"; pu[7177] = "Dj_Razcal"; pu[4915] = "vancleef9000"; pu[1983] = "themoney75"; pu[792] = "Floridaman"; pu[3021] = "uterglue"; pu[4337] = "spiderpumpkin"; pu[7250] = "MOTUfan"; pu[4757] = "vettfanatic"; pu[3943] = "YELSEW"; pu[7234] = "TopSidePlaya"; pu[8358] = "Falcone"; pu[4763] = "Kann"; pu[7330] = "atropine"; pu[1056] = "titandogg"; pu[7351] = "r07a23c"; pu[7244] = "green firefly"; pu[7127] = "dfunk7"; pu[7156] = "TerdVader"; pu[6877] = "Scar Face"; pu[7446] = "ChaplainsAssistant"; pu[7317] = "zgraham"; pu[1357] = "Erick"; pu[7464] = "Jay West"; pu[7520] = "Khemic"; pu[4275] = "CobraDevilViper-v6.66"; pu[6514] = "quintonarledge"; pu[7470] = "Blackstarninja"; pu[599] = "coryj98"; pu[4612] = "brain"; pu[7049] = "Cobra-Loyalist"; pu[3433] = "flash70"; pu[3257] = "SLG"; pu[7459] = "captainamerica"; pu[7579] = "TEKWRX"; pu[5908] = "2LT VIPER"; pu[554] = "Tim F."; pu[2524] = "ChemViper"; pu[7639] = "ricflairandy"; pu[5533] = "starscream2"; pu[7642] = "sidiously darth"; pu[7708] = "Mez"; pu[7714] = "Facemeat"; pu[7597] = "karamazov80"; pu[1336] = "GBPackRat"; pu[3694] = "AlternateUniverse Steeler"; pu[7726] = "Mercerbash"; pu[26] = "Snake-eyes01"; pu[6555] = "gaelinic"; pu[5033] = "Dragon73"; pu[2553] = "gunslingercbr"; pu[7422] = "williamwells1"; pu[5775] = "talclipse"; pu[7709] = "Robowang"; pu[395] = "thunt4"; pu[3802] = "The Faceless Master"; pu[3710] = "Taichiro"; pu[723] = "JayLeeBowen"; pu[6393] = "blackout"; pu[6565] = "CaptainDinobot"; pu[7787] = "kurthalsey"; pu[7802] = "kerowack"; pu[7773] = "Julianbaischir"; pu[7851] = "SerpentorLives"; pu[7] = "tank1976"; pu[7420] = "rustyscrew"; pu[7922] = "GI Joanne"; pu[955] = "Eric Leavitt"; pu[5852] = "Jon_Boy"; pu[7924] = "jshortultimate"; pu[8024] = "Desert Fox"; pu[5694] = "Bigtattoo"; pu[1235] = "j2sw"; pu[8051] = "HXDelgado"; pu[7999] = "Aoecean"; pu[2760] = "The Superfly"; pu[5465] = "Grunt"; pu[5592] = "Super Sport"; pu[8058] = "Propaedeutic"; pu[8183] = "Hitman73"; pu[8289] = "krrambow"; pu[8221] = "afranco82"; pu[8278] = "solid_strider"; pu[8297] = "Fsj Super Swamper"; pu[8365] = "Bacon"; pu[4128] = "PrimeNYBT"; pu[8213] = "A.J."; pu[7507] = "BigD350Z"; pu[6387] = "Quack34"; pu[8318] = "joenorth"; pu[8179] = "badbrad"; pu[8173] = "heatviper"; pu[7799] = "Wylde Weezle"; pu[6849] = "lockenvar"; pu[4949] = "SnakeEater"; pu[8189] = "cgenterprise"; pu[4879] = "Viper Commander"; pu[7896] = "gotproblems"; pu[7636] = "Rusty Shackleford"; pu[7195] = "IlliniJoe"; pu[6623] = "dragginballs_z"; pu[7781] = "therobidentity"; pu[6119] = "Stepper79"; pu[8032] = "SVantley"; pu[6261] = "mattbrown0761"; pu[8586] = "hrdwrkngXsoldier"; pu[3673] = "sinnister"; pu[8783] = "Gunzlingr"; pu[8501] = "echo-3"; pu[2149] = "Draven"; pu[8799] = "Icetoad"; pu[6862] = "Satandy"; pu[8936] = "SSG Weaver"; pu[8992] = "Vroomer"; pu[1603] = "Skystriker"; pu[2099] = "Tom-K"; pu[9048] = "tumby1974"; pu[8366] = "FastFord58"; pu[7477] = "shakespear"; pu[1002] = "Volleydan"; pu[4812] = "zark1976"; pu[7104] = "Currahee_Chris"; pu[8065] = "Commander Hawk"; pu[9530] = "Rotanadan"; pu[7976] = "Soulgem"; pu[9551] = "dawg99"; pu[7129] = "Janus"; pu[9642] = "RowdyRodimus"; pu[7066] = "alexeyes"; pu[9719] = "Sabir"; pu[9184] = "sparks007"; pu[9003] = "cyko"; pu[8929] = "citizendan1st"; pu[8711] = "snakeeyes1974"; pu[4545] = "GIJOE POWER"; pu[9830] = "bencafirefly"; pu[10385] = "jamiejame911"; pu[8970] = "just_joes_by_mike"; pu[10602] = "Lt. Night Viper"; pu[10381] = "rad-x"; pu[861] = "AMulls"; pu[9941] = "Drunknmunky"; pu[10266] = "Kronz"; pu[10700] = "max27"; pu[7319] = "remster_9"; pu[1658] = "hwheels2"; pu[9804] = "billythekidd_527"; pu[5781] = "HardaTaq"; pu[5094] = "Pit Viper"; pu[11043] = "Hawaiian Bam Bam"; pu[9908] = "deeprest"; pu[9520] = "hyperchipper"; pu[11171] = "Stryker927"; pu[10922] = "tattooedcrimsonsoldier420"; pu[2363] = "yeti76"; pu[2886] = "cageyJG"; pu[2079] = "BadAsh"; pu[11394] = "Dark Raven"; pu[8999] = "NEED MORE STUFF"; pu[9904] = "JohnnyAngel77"; pu[6912] = "Autobot Snowcat"; pu[11449] = "ChadShaft"; pu[11116] = "cardensb"; pu[11647] = "daiflu"; pu[11798] = "MENTALMIKE81"; pu[11103] = "The Enemy"; pu[11263] = "sudelaya"; pu[934] = "Bigbot"; pu[5109] = "DPrime"; pu[12219] = "Arashikage Ninja #333"; pu[12266] = "N!GhTV!p3R"; pu[9582] = "Moonchild666"; pu[8755] = "silverc"; pu[12625] = "justajoe"; pu[9973] = "Christopher Deaton"; pu[11159] = "navy viper"; pu[12617] = "Cobra Files"; pu[12510] = "Blizzard"; pu[12601] = "the enemy muton"; pu[757] = "dryhawk37"; pu[169] = "scwv"; pu[528] = "TCA92"; pu[13032] = "Snake Eyes 1977"; pu[9251] = "fat_kids_joes"; pu[11297] = "djinvasor"; pu[13186] = "Dzel88"; pu[1606] = "GungHo"; pu[12813] = "xumuskiefan"; pu[8753] = "Da_Last_2_Walk"; pu[13204] = "Big Shadow"; pu[8620] = "darthdrew13"; pu[10944] = "fish&chips"; pu[12359] = "Lots42"; pu[9554] = "SHOCKNM"; pu[13489] = "Den82"; pu[13599] = "dab7273"; pu[10240] = "CobraLALALALA"; pu[12307] = "ARAHfan32"; pu[13915] = "jdbrown55"; pu[1231] = "crimson tide"; pu[13859] = "HokieBT"; pu[8331] = "comatose_patrick"; pu[14572] = "Grim Nyberg"; pu[13735] = "andymclane"; pu[12635] = "toymaxx"; pu[14545] = "TheBigToyAuction"; pu[14882] = "Rat"; pu[11861] = "Lord McCullen"; pu[14807] = "Jomo"; pu[11291] = "playonplayon"; pu[15137] = "rGIngram"; pu[15152] = "ONEBADMK8"; pu[15541] = "ransac"; pu[15820] = "adamassc"; pu[7162] = "ducksausage31"; pu[16347] = "peyy"; pu[12848] = "tmc008"; pu[12456] = "wild weasel tank buster"; pu[13167] = "YoJoe73"; pu[12652] = "autarch1975"; pu[17152] = "Pathfinder_fan"; pu[17343] = "dark_perceptor"; pu[12893] = "Momaster77"; pu[17512] = "CrimsonGuardCommander"; pu[17924] = "DarthTad"; pu[17967] = "M3llor77"; pu[13362] = "Diosoth"; pu[18028] = "swerver111"; pu[13542] = "\\\'86 Digital Fire"; pu[10057] = "Pinebear"; pu[10314] = "Kmills101"; pu[18445] = "Slevin"; pu[18080] = "zoloft405"; pu[7300] = "Jonesboy75"; pu[13787] = "jason75"; pu[12806] = "StkhlmDK"; pu[18208] = "Superbad"; pu[21243] = "KarlGemnel"; pu[3347] = "GeekDragon"; pu[3343] = "Exz"; pu[11246] = "Golddragon71"; pu[16749] = "JoeLicious"; pu[17751] = "Incurable Collector"; pu[24065] = "v2PAYLOAD"; pu[12312] = "viper#9"; pu[11335] = "deadfish"; pu[15147] = "UNDERCOVER"; pu[23010] = "consectari"; pu[7728] = "linkincelt"; pu[21039] = "Doomsun"; pu[18351] = "Plastica"; pu[25746] = "hkohles"; pu[3150] = "RussG"; pu[11921] = "IRLBaronesswanted"; pu[14722] = "pryorstemmed"; pu[25973] = "JoeAddict"; pu[12423] = "turner"; pu[26745] = "OSE320"; pu[27505] = "jk92004"; pu[27510] = "Jeromett"; pu[27290] = "getoe1"; pu[15247] = "Graham_UK"; pu[17715] = "Desmodus"; pu[17933] = "MindBender"; pu[27155] = "Delorean"; pu[7502] = "Rabid Fly"; pu[27760] = "frostysmoke"; pu[27531] = "MadCap69"; pu[4410] = "Celticjedi"; pu[22908] = "vmaldonado111"; pu[27863] = "Storehouse"; pu[16485] = "rmsbba"; pu[41871] = "scarfacr1346"; pu[73421] = "Infrared_zx4"; pu[73291] = "RGraves"; pu[4563] = "curch"; pu[76251] = "GijoeHM"; pu[77692] = "vicnuts"; pu[5366] = "fireflys_apprentice"; pu[4478] = "evil"; pu[9685] = "vadersquest"; pu[6852] = "code_name_flint"; pu[18398] = "ihnken33"; pu[8273] = "Amberjack"; pu[89142] = "Zartank"; pu[13228] = "bmckinlyc"; pu[86562] = "Van Hammer"; pu[82471] = "Shockwave1242"; pu[12275] = "Stargeezer"; pu[90621] = "Gearhead"; pu[6304] = "shipwreak73"; pu[6360] = "GMW79"; pu[97431] = "LHA-5"; pu[89272] = "Katana"; pu[98501] = "melodicmizery2"; pu[101911] = "Quinine911"; pu[102891] = "stezner"; pu[83532] = "Witchblood"; pu[15646] = "PROVOST"; pu[108591] = "xmaster"; pu[107671] = "HoodedCobraCommander788"; pu[23006] = "Cobra Kai"; pu[109601] = "kraftbo"; pu[111101] = "jm_fishbone"; pu[110881] = "jimb14red"; pu[110071] = "Johnny Stabbo"; pu[18834] = "Tolan"; pu[119971] = "Scotter260"; pu[28883] = "fleahopper46"; pu[122922] = "MrTrue"; pu[12996] = "formbx257"; pu[9396] = "robhawkins"; pu[123685] = "The Skull"; pu[123808] = "Nogatsira"; pu[123548] = "duffdawg"; pu[124011] = "Illest05"; pu[124037] = "Joshuam"; pu[124036] = "ilivewithmymom"; pu[124061] = "monaliza"; pu[124670] = "Major Storm"; pu[125288] = "Ring"; pu[2039] = "General Storm"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
      i finally scored the berserker wolverine............bets fig of any line to come out in a long time, best shs, looks sweet with my alley viper crew