Official - Look at what I just got or have thread pt 2 - Page 282

yojoe.com

Page 282 of 315 FirstFirst ... 182232272278279280281282283284285286292 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 3141
    At the Edmonton Collector Con today (thanks Shane Turgeon for another opportunity to spend money in E-Town!) I picked up some cool stuff:

Mint complete v1 Night Viper

Mint v1 Crimson Guard with no weapons

Mint v1 Desert Scorpion missing only the Scorpion

Mint Dark Gloves Copperhead (I KNEW if I waited long enough to buy this guy I would find him on the cheap, it only took 10 years lol)

v1 Storm Shadow missing only his bow with no paint loss and very little yellowing. He's going to replace my display Stormy that I actually played with as a kid in the '80s!

v1 Straight Arm Cobra Soldier with his Dragunov and nice paint

v1 Swivel Arm Cobra Soldier with an Outpost Defender Dragunov and only a slightly faded Cobra symbol

2 cool vintage Joe coloring books

And my favourite, a mint uncut v1 Ace Canadian filecard. This is the one packaged with Canadian Skystrikers and has the cardboard back, no flag points, and is in a slightly larger format (the part outside the dotted lines) then a regular uncut card. I have a v1 Canadian Keel Haul card that shares the same format, but I had never seen the Ace before!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by joenorth View Post

2 cool vintage Joe coloring books
    Very nice stuff man . Those coloring book , are they the large ones by chance.

Nope, the smaller ones from Marvel Books. I grabbed "The New G.I.Joes" and "Mountain Attack!"

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by airedevon View Post
    B.F.B.
    I count well over 500 figures (if my counting is correct :-) including some cool exclusives like Wal-Mart and Convention... That's less than $2 a figure overall (not to mention all the vehicles!!!)

I think you did great!!!

Aire
    Wow thanks I'm picking it all up tomorrow

I pulled for $65

Boxes- FANG, FERRET, SNOW CAT AND STINGER
    V 1.5 Cobra Trooper busted waist
    Frostbite
    Loose mostly complete snow cat
    Mostly complete ferret
    Stinger steering wheel and missles, doors and missle rack
    Complete FANG
    Snow cat and FANG Blueprints.
    I'm into Heavy Metal, mayhem and explosions.....

This could be someone's haul (for a steal)...

Gi Joe Action Force SAS Hawk Sears Cobra Dreadnok Air Assault Gyrocopter Lot | eBay

BTW, not my listing. But I wish I had Pentagon approval to snag it!
    Take it easy,

Drew

Vintage, International, 25th and ROC WANT List: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...821#post468821

Quote Originally Posted by darthdrew13 View Post
    This could be someone's haul (for a steal)...

Gi Joe Action Force SAS Hawk Sears Cobra Dreadnok Air Assault Gyrocopter Lot | eBay

BTW, not my listing. But I wish I had Pentagon approval to snag it!
    its good,, but i like this one Amazon.com : Helimax Fuselage Novus Sea Cobra : Toys And Games : Toys & Games

I got another ninja viper.

Now I have both light and dark gray sword versions.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_4009.jpg 
Views:	288 
Size:	541.4 KB 
ID:	40831
    Baroness Can tie me up anyday.

Hisstank name is:

Captain Chunk

was IRLBaronessonmy

OG13 name is:

Captain Chunk

I just got my last two Joes from one of my best Listia sellers, the DEF Shockwave and the purple-accented 2002 Snake Eyes.

I got an awesome haul from the same seller as ^^ Storehouse is talking about via Listia I paid 13420 credits for the recalled roadblock (heavy duty arms) and DEF Mutt (heavy duty chest) I cant complain because I sold a nes game called hogans alley and got 20000 credits . So a nes game for these joes and some thats a steal . I also picked up a brand new Dictator with Ken Masters , Dr. Mindbender , and a small tent for 12$ shipped , that was from my friend Chris Collis . One very cool dude . Almost forgot another great gi joe collector named Anthony Temple sent me this free Air Chariot . Great people out there in the gi joe underground .

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (8).JPG 
Views:	45 
Size:	259.4 KB 
ID:	40841Click image for larger version. 

Name:	securedownload (5).jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	307.5 KB 
ID:	40851Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (5).JPG 
Views:	46 
Size:	294.0 KB 
ID:	40861