Official - Look at what I just got or have thread pt 2 - Page 52

yojoe.com

Page 52 of 315 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
    Well, I just got my first E-bay purchase. Nothing exciting to most I would assume, but cool to me. I got the Pirahna Shipwreck, DTC Major Blood, CLAWS, CLAWS Commander, Neo VIper Commander, 2 New Sculpt Tomax's (ones getting a scar ), and a Slash (which I am not sure why I got but he was only $1.99). These are all new sculpts that I missed. With a fairly positive 1st EBay experience I may go after a few more that I missed over the last few years

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Lody666
    I was offered a complete 12 figure set of Night Force figures plus the Night Scrambler for $200

Falcon-complete
    Sneak Peak-complete
    Outback-brpoken strap and belt is painted black
    Charbroil-no parts
    Repeater-missing backpack
    Lightfoot-no parts
    Muskrat-complete
    Tunnel Rat-complete
    Pysche Out-missing black dish for hand held set and gun
    Crazylegs-complete
    Spearhead-complete
    Shockwave-complete

The Night Scrambler is missing both seatbelts
    So I picked the lot up and ended up with 10/12 complete Night Force figures and some extras to sell to recoup the loss. Never thought I would have this set as complete as it is now. I need a complete Charbroil and Lightfoot now to have all 12. In an earlier collection I picked up a complete Night Force Triple T and Sharc and a Night Striker (missing the vanes and bottom half of sled) I have not decided if I am going to keepo the Scrambler right now though
    WANTED: Two (2) clear visors

Won a few big items Ive been after for ages
    Defiant space shuttle complex .
    Got it for $153 , not really sure if its complete or not but sounds like its pretty much all there . Nice price I thought .
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...9625&rd=1&rd=1

Also brought a uss flagg
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...4041&rd=1&rd=1
    I didnt think it was complete but again sounds like it is so happy as .

Cant wait for these two beasts to arrive .
    Shipping was a killer on both of them as I live in New Zealand and both are shipping from the states but ah well , only money right ?
    " That american ninja ! He fights like a tiger !!"

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Talking Nice auction finds

Went to an auction last Thursday night because their ad in the local paper mentioned GI Joe toys (didn't say dolls - which you can bet means 12 inch), so I was intrigued. I got there early to look around and was getting frustrated because I had driven 20 miles and didn't see anything that looked to be GI Joe except an old beat up train set with the Joe logo on it. After a little more looking I saw a couple of fairly beat up, but immediately recognizable packages. Over to the side, there were two carded figures - Destro and Major Bludd (the original figure of each). Now I'm not a carded collector, but I got excited. The packaging is pretty beat up, but it is still protecting those minty 20+ year old figures inside. The Destro card was very warped. The Major Bludd card was less warped, but the bubble had separated a bit on the accessory section and his gun was missing (backpack was still there). There were several people there bidding on various older toys, so I was afraid I was going to get into a bidding war for these two figures. Well, long story short, the auction went on and on and they never got to the figures. Since everyone wanted to leave, the auctioneer said to walk around to each table with him and if there is anything on the table you want, you could bid on your choice of items from each table. I did just that and ended up getting the figures for $6 each. They also had an old army box filled with various Joe and Cobra figures (and parts and a few weapons - nothing too great really) and I won that for $5. That's my story and I think it was a nice find!
    Check out my eBay auctions - Joes, and much, much more! - eBay Auctions

Hi, sounds like a great auction! I'm VERY interested in the Destro. Would you be willing to trade? I have tons of vintage GI Joe and Transformers. Pleas PM me. Thanks!

Gijoe collectors club items

got my moth 4 set today and the 2005 convention iron mech. from the collectors club earlier today and I was impressed

Roadblock

I won a complete Roadblock (v2) off ebay last night. I've also received a card in the mail for me to pick up a parcel from the post office tomorrow morning. It's probably the MISB Red Laser & Exterminator!
    Rich
    I sometimes.... can be awesome?

I am in California for a few days on business (I live in RI) and came across one of the coolest stores-Bug Lou's Toys in Culver. Well, I spent two hours in there and could spend 4 more and walked away with a complete Tiger Force Dusty, Sear's Dreadnok Air Assault Fang landing gear (UNBROKEN and available for those who need it) and several other misc parts. The best part was while poking through everything I found a MOC Night Force Muskrat and Spearhead. He also had a bunch of other MOC figures (BATS, Battle Force 2000 both double and single packs and a ton of others). If someone is looking for something let me know and I can swing in there again before I leave. I am going to list the Night Force set on Ebay when I return. The card is in GREAT shape. LMK if you're interested
    WANTED: Two (2) clear visors

I am in California for a few days on business (I live in RI) and came across one of the coolest stores-Bug Lou's Toys in Culver. Well, I spent two hours in there and could spend 4 more and walked away with a complete Tiger Force Dusty, Sear's Dreadnok Air Assault Fang landing gear (UNBROKEN and available for those who need it) and several other misc parts. The best part was while poking through everything I found a MOC Night Force Muskrat and Spearhead. He also had a bunch of other MOC figures (BATS, Battle Force 2000 both double and single packs and a ton of others). If someone is looking for something let me know and I can swing in there again before I leave. I am going to list the Night Force set on Ebay when I return. The card is in GREAT shape. LMK if you're interested
    What are the prices there? I have been to lots of stores that sell stuff for more than Ebay and others that are quite cheap and you feel like you are getting a great deal.

Wow, great pick ups!! What were his MOC prices?? Thanks! By the way is it Bug Kou's? or Big Lous??