Marauder John Bio

yojoe.com

Marauder John Bio

here is a Joeverse bio I did of Marauder John. Enjoy!

Codename: Marauder
    Specialty: Gunrunner
    File Name: Unknown
    Originally an armorer in a USMC Force Recon unit, Marauder received an honorable discharge from the Marines during the Iraq War, when an IED blew off his leg. He was employed by Destro, but due to friction between him and Destro’s son Alexander, he was fired, and became a freelance arms dealer. He initially set up operations in South America, supplying weapons to various revolutionaries, but after a GI Joe operation shut him down he fled to Europe, and set up another operation in the Vatican City. After he refused to supply weapons to the Red Shadows in early 2005, he was attacked by them and again forced to flee, leaving behind most of his stock. He disappeared for a few months before he was caught trying to smuggle weapons into California via submarine, but escaped and disappeared again. His current whereabouts are unknown.
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature and help him on his way of world domination.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Ok so this guy is not a Joe or Cobra? is he by himself?
    http://www.joetoonarchive.com/ - Great screenshot archive ;)

There ought to be a Marauder John custom figure by now. He's to our hobby, what garage kit sculpters are to Anime... I clicked into this thread because I thought it was an actual biogragphy. It's been amazing having the resources he and stores like Good To Go have to offer and I'd like to have more information about when all of this got started... I think it's an amazing aspect of the hobby that's grown exponentially with the popularity of customizing recently-ish.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by dreams deferred
    There ought to be a Marauder John custom figure by now. He's to our hobby, what garage kit sculpters are to Anime... I clicked into this thread because I thought it was an actual biogragphy. It's been amazing having the resources he and stores like Good To Go have to offer and I'd like to have more information about when all of this got started... I think it's an amazing aspect of the hobby that's grown exponentially with the popularity of customizing recently-ish.
    There_is a custom of John.
    I agree, his stuff is a Godscend, its just as well detailed as the 1/6 stuff and he's cheap as chips. He's also a top guy to boot.
    "Empty yourself of ego, ambition, attachment and fixed ideas about the way the world is. It is ... as it is.
    Come to terms with this Truth (it is as it is) and life can be faced with tranquility and be neither pessimistic nor optimistic but realistic."