2007 PDD convention figure in package pic - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    I'd like to go to this Comic Con, anyone know if you have to pre-register or can you just show up? I'm only interested in going on Saturday, what would that cost?

Shoji, if I am able to go I'd be willing to pick a figure up for you as well.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Snake-eyes01
    I'd like to go to this Comic Con, anyone know if you have to pre-register or can you just show up? I'm only interested in going on Saturday, what would that cost?

Shoji, if I am able to go I'd be willing to pick a figure up for you as well.
    http://www.comic-con.org/cci/

preregister only appears to be for 4 day, so you'll probably just have to show up

ive been before, and i dont remember preregistering
    Last edited by dfunk7; 04-23-2007 at 10:01 PM.

This is great news then. I can't wait to get this. I am a sucker for SDCC & WWC exclusives.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

My $ is it is a Chrome headed Destro from the 5 pack.

What I am about to suggest is only my pure fantasy and in no way do I think it will happen but...

At Toy Fair I saw the five pack packaging. The box is in the shape of the Joe logo. On the sides and back of the box is a collage of classic GI Joe art. Now I know full well that box could be nothing more than a quick mock up and in no way the final product but...

I saw Pimp Daddy Destro among the art on the back.

That would be a rocking exclusive.

Either Firefly Or Copperhead

i'm thinking it could be firefly...but with the python patrol being only troop buliders and only one leader (sorta)...and since it was(is) a MC exclusive...i wanna say copperhead....but that kinda don't make sence..to offer a DTC style copperhead and a retro style one at the same time.....anyways if docking bay can add me to the list...i would like to have one

what a about a verson 2 gold head destro with cape.....

Quote Originally Posted by dfunk7
    http://www.comic-con.org/cci/

preregister only appears to be for 4 day, so you'll probably just have to show up

ive been before, and i dont remember preregistering
    Cool, thanks! I guess I'll just try showing up then, it should be fun!

Quote Originally Posted by dockingbay97
    What I am about to suggest is only my pure fantasy and in no way do I think it will happen but...

At Toy Fair I saw the five pack packaging. The box is in the shape of the Joe logo. On the sides and back of the box is a collage of classic GI Joe art. Now I know full well that box could be nothing more than a quick mock up and in no way the final product but...

I saw Pimp Daddy Destro among the art on the back.

That would be a rocking exclusive.

man i hope not, for those of us w/ real ones, i think that would really be bad, unless it was completely different i wouldnt care to see that at all

I don't mean the same PDD - but rather a repaint of the Destro that will be in one of the 5 packs. It is a typical move for a Hasbro Comic Con exclusive - repaint an existing toy. Whatever the figure is, I would imagine it will be a repaint of one of the anniversary 25.

Quote Originally Posted by CGC
    Looking forward to this one, but I sure hope the secondary prices don't go as crazy as the Canadian con figs hit...
    Won't be anything near that. This will be a Hasbro mass-produced exclusive.