2007 PDD convention figure in package pic - Page 8

yojoe.com

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shogi
    What other version are you guys talking about? The only SDCC exclusive I've ever gotten (or really knew about) was the 501st Vader's Fist stormtrooper, as far as I know about versions of it was there was one with the SDCC logo and one without the logo
    It states on teh website that there'll be two versions available.
    The LSD one and A N Other
    "Empty yourself of ego, ambition, attachment and fixed ideas about the way the world is. It is ... as it is.
    Come to terms with this Truth (it is as it is) and life can be faced with tranquility and be neither pessimistic nor optimistic but realistic."

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

SDCC is the king of exclusives. Companies bring a ton of different ones. Hasbro has had several exclusive SW figures at SDCC and sometimes WWC. Last year it was the 501st Stormtrooper and a Transformer Nemesis Prime Alternator. I don't know what else Hasbro has planned for SDCC this year but I will bet Destro isn't the only thing - especially with the 30th anniversary of SW and three movies they have toys for (Transformers, Spider-Man and FF).
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

always 2 there are no more no less

Quote Originally Posted by Shogi
    What other version are you guys talking about? The only SDCC exclusive I've ever gotten (or really knew about) was the 501st Vader's Fist stormtrooper, as far as I know about versions of it was there was one with the SDCC logo and one without the logo
    i guess the plan is to release 2 diffrent destros at the same time...i hope its the IG verson with a cloth cape like the original....since my last post the pic of LSD is growing on me...

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I LOVE IT! I can't believe they did the PDD!

I gotta give props to Hasbro for not only bringing up a situation where they screwed up, but putting a positive spin on it!

It's a really ugly figure, but so was the original version. I still gotta own one!
    "Oregon Outpost 788" is always looking for new members. Focused on collectors in the Northwest but all are certainly welcome. Check us out on Facebook.

So how do I go about getting a version of each of these when I can't attend?
    WANTED: Two (2) clear visors

im with you. i want one of each. anyone going that can hook me up?

I really like it, and would LOVE to get one.

can someone hook me up also?

I too would like to get one of these. I think it looks pretty cool. Can someone hook me up? Send me a PM if you think it will be possible. I don't mind paying a little more than cost.
    thanks,
    gnawgahyde
    steve
    "I am still alive! Crusher, I'm coming for you! I want my old life back. And will you leave Bacon alone?"

SECRET SANTA CHECK MY WANTS FOR MY WISH LIST!
    Always looking to buy, sell, trade: Please CHECK my want lists:
    http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...ahyde%27s+list

I think i'd much rather get a 1997 Destro and do a lousy repaint of my own than to buy such a lousy hunk of junk...
    You can create anything if you use your imagination...it has no limits.

I am the Asian Sensation of Innovation!

Quote Originally Posted by code red shockwave
    I think i'd much rather get a 1997 Destro and do a lousy repaint of my own than to buy such a lousy hunk of junk...
    Lucky for you no one is forcing you to. That is the beauty of collecting - you can collect what you want.

I don't understand why everytime there is any new product, people feel free to bash it.

I fully respect the fact everyone is due their own opinion and am doing nothing to change that. However I do think some people trash stuff just to trash.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal